[Ch3] Piang Chai Kon Nee Mai Chai Poo Wised, Kimmy Kimberley/James Ma, Pop Thagoon/Eye Kamolned

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
janajelly1 said:

They already edited episode 10, they need to finish editing the last episode then they'll get the clothes and stuff for the fitting. 

They better film quick because I want this to come out this year. 
:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: thanks jana for up dates and i hope someone translate what it's writing in that article about kimja 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Sweet_JJ said:
OMG I GOT THE TRANSLATION... SO FIIIIN! :D

kim said she wanna play drama with James because her appreciate James so much on the first event with James ..Jame show nice polite and so kind with her always those event ...on stage & interveiw time ....

Kimmy said about James Ma,she want to work with him..the reason is .. James still young LOL... she want to work with younger too. She said not often to work with younger actor and he is different. Kim met James in one event before ..and he made her impression because he always gentleman. take care and stay beside her when interview ..so Kim said with his manager .I want to work with him one time.

WOW Kim wanted to work with James since their event together! So cute she described how he is perfectly. I can't believe she even told his manager she wanted to work with him. I guess her dream came true! And... Because he's young LOL
ohhhhhhhhhhh james impressed kimmy so much that she want to work with then am 100% their off screen chemistry also will sooo gooood am so happy for reading that and lol at her wanting to work with younger actor haha she want to experience every thing fitttiinnnng comeee onnnnnnnnnnnn

thnx jana for the share :D

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
Can we get a round of applause for our dear JMa!! Such a gentleman. Idkh I will handle it when he takes on raeng p'ek because he'll have to strip away his gentleman qualities and become ngoh!

phoenix81

sarNie Juvenile
Phew!!! Finally found this thread!! I didn't know James was confirmed a new lakorn after Ka Badin. Thanks to janajelly1 for telling me and so I searched and found this thread. I have not watch Kim in any lakorn coz I am very new to lakorns (just started last June) but I was greatly impressed with James as Kunchai Ronnapee so whoever he pairs up with, I will definitely support!!! even if he is not the lead, I will still watch!!!

It warms my heart greatly after reading the translation of what Kim said about James. As a very new fan of James, I am not familiar with him but thanks to jana, I get t know a little bit more about him. From my observation and all those videos and interviews and fancams (I have no idea what he was talking as there is no eng sub) he is indeed a gentleman and a very nice person. Yaya also praised him before thus this shows James is indeed a nice person at heart. Hope to see him successful and that this new lakorn with Kim will bring him to new height in his career.

Any news on when the fitting will be?

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Sweet_JJ said:

One of JMA's posted this picture and wrote:

Who cannot see she's so pretty? One of JMA's fans took a picture of her and told Kim she has an aura and impressed with her beautiful eyes. We welcome this new pairing with open arms. We are opened minded and we cheer any girl with James Ma.

awwwwwwwwww soooo sweeeet :spin: :spin: :spin: big like from me to those fans :thumbsup: 

phoenix81

sarNie Juvenile
Sweet_JJ said:

Haha :welcome1: phoenix81 to this thread! I knew I would see you comment sooner or later :bhehe: You haven't seen Kim in a lakorn before? You should! She's a very talented young lady. She's my favorite actress in the younger generation! :D  Gotta keep the love for JMA alive! :rockon: We support him in any role! ^_^ 

The things Kim said about James was sooooo sweeet! I was on :cloud9: reading what she said :bhehe: As I saw a new JMA fan, I felt it was my duty to help you out :lol: and you got to know what kind of person he is. ^_^  This lakorn might bring him to a totally new height of his career, he's got Anne, Kim, and Aew to mold him up to be an even greater actor. Just mentioning he's gonna work with Anne will land him in good productions. Hope this will be successful for him. :thumbup:

Well the fitting should be around next month, it'll probably be when the editing is done for ARO. 
Thank you for the welcome! I have only just started reading this thread. It's gonna take me a while to finish, lolz!! 
I will try to watch some of Kim's lakorn while waiting for Ka Badin and for this new lakorn's news!! Any lakorn to recommend me in this waiting period?? Or I can just spazz about James and other Thai actor to my heart's content, heheh!!

Thank you!! Please continue to help me out in getting to know more about James. His quiet, kind, gentleman, shy and calm personality really grows on. Wish we get to know more about his family though!! Am really excited for this lakorn coz James will be in it! really hope we get to watch Ka Badin soon and then by end of the year this new lakorn will be ready.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
phoenix81 said:
@adsd18/2  count me in :)
:highfive:  okkkaayyy then hope we will have fan spazzing together in this thread when it start fitting and filming :wink:

phoenix81

sarNie Juvenile
adsd18/2 said:
:highfive:  okkkaayyy then hope we will have fan spazzing together in this thread when it start fitting and filming :wink:
definitely!!! not only spazzing.... but dizziness as well coz sweetness overload!!!

phoenix81

sarNie Juvenile
adsd18/2 said:
love this exited spirit :cheer:  :cheer:  we just have to wait for the fitttttiiiiiiiiing 
I am excited coz so far I have only watched 1 lakorn of James and the short film. I enojyed them very much and I can't get enough of his acting. In the Jutathep series from part 1-5, he really impressed me with his acting!! I can't get enough of it! I wanted to see how he will portrayed his role in Ka Badin and also in this new lakorn.

phoenix81

sarNie Juvenile
Sweet_JJ said:

Lol you have a lot of reading to do XD

For Kim's lakorn's I reccomend Raeng Pradtanah and Punyachon Kon Krua, they're my favorite Kim lakorns, as for other lakorns what type of genre do you like? (Slap/kiss, revenge, romcom, etc.) You can spazz about James and other actors too LOL.

I'll always help you know more about James, it's a pleasure, hehe. His personality is just... wonderful <3 I wanna know more on his family too but it's like he's got a mysterious past lolz!  I hope this comes out after Ka Badin by the end of the year as well! *fingers crossed*
Yeah...I have lots to catch up on in this thread :) Tks for the recommendations. I might consider them but at the moment I am not in the right frame of mind to watch other lakorns except Kunchai Ronnapee or fancam or any videos of James. It was the same with Mario's Rising Sun. For months I was just spazzing about Mario and Taew (which I still do but our James has taken a big portion of my time at the moment. I just can't help it after watching the Jutathep series, especially Kunchai Ronnapee's part!!!)

I am ok with any genre as long as the lakorn is able to hold my interest with a good cast!! Before watching Kunchai Ronnapee, I watched Full House Thai version. I was very surprised that I enjoyed it immensely coz I don't like the Korean version. I realized because both Aom and MIke were very compatible on screen thus that was able to hold my interest. Both of their acting in the lakorn was good too.

Well, coming back to James, yes, his personality is very 'attractive'. As I have mentioned before, I don't find him handsome (PLEASE don't bash me up!!) but attractive as if there is a pull (charm) that draws people to him!! He gave me a very pleasant feeling. I feel all warm and happy whenever I looked at him or see him on screen!! it's a feel-good feeling that I get when it concern James!!

So, I am eargerly waiting for this new lakorn!! Kim is very beautiful and I would love to see how this pairing will turn out to be! From all of your comments here, seems like Kim is an excellent actress! I can't wait to see their 'sparks' on screen and to bring out each other's potential!!!