[Ch3] Piang Chai Kon Nee Mai Chai Poo Wised, Kimmy Kimberley/James Ma, Pop Thagoon/Eye Kamolned

dr@maddicts

sarNie Hatchling
adsd18/2 said:

now i will express my anger why why why why why why why why no kimja pic why heh tell me why he went everywhere near everybody less kim why whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

I think he may be shy. Jana said that he's always like that when he's pairing up with a new girl. But I do feel disappointed too :lmao:

dr@maddicts

sarNie Hatchling
OMG I DID LOST AN EPISODE :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot2:
FINALLY WE GO THEM TOGETHER :dance3:  :dance3:  :dance3:  :dance2:  :dance2:  :dance2:
PARTY TONIGHT GIRLS!!!!!! :cheer:  :cheer:  :cheer:  :cheer:

dr@maddicts

sarNie Hatchling
monkeykimmy said:
THEY ALWAYS KNOW HOW CAN EXCITED KIMJA FANS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I AM SUPER EXCITED!!!!!!!
Monkeykimmy i'll build an altar in your honor!!!! :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :worthy:  :worthy:  :worthy:  :worthy:

jma myboy

sarNie Egg
monkeykimmy said:
THATS PICTURE POSTED BY JAME'S MANAGER!!!!!!!!!
aarshar
เดินแบบเสร็จมากินข้าวกันต่อ ยังไม่ฟิตติ้ง ยังไม่เปิดกล้องนะคะ แค่มากินข้าวเม้าท์มอยเตรียมทำงานร่วมกันค่า ขอบคุณ @yayeeumarin สำหรับเจ้ามือ อร่อยมากเลยค่า
P'aar said .... after fashion show, we had dinner no fitting no shooting yet just chitchat prepare for working together. Thank you P' Yayee for buying us a dinner. It's really good.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
jma myboy said:
P'aar said .... after fashion show, we had dinner no fitting no shooting yet just chitchat prepare for working together. Thank you P' Yayee for buying us a dinner. It's really good.
thank youuuuuuuuuuu  :kiss2:   and we are sooo prepared to see our KimJa anne hurry up  :dance2:  :dance2:  :drools:

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
@monkeykimmy I still don't have my phone yet, but Ill use my friend's phone to repost the picture of Kimja having dinner to our IG. :thumbsup:

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
LOL. I find it funny how we were all disappointed that Kimja didn't interact at the event. But then, we got an even better surprise! Which was Kimja having dinner together. :heart: :heart: :heart: Sometimes we just have to be patient. :coverlaf:

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Hello everyone! I'm back lol! Gosh am i happy! Almost an one month vacation lol!

Thanks ladies for keeping this tread alive  :bravo:  :bravo: ! Thanks for sharing all the video and poster girls, they are all lovely! 

Wow, no fitting pic yet but at least a photo of KimJa having dinner if good. By the way, it fun reading all of you ladies comment, made me smiled!  :D  :D

aimeelove

sarNie Juvenile
boy used to be shorter than Mark during the mountain series. did he get a knee done to look taller? during the mountain series, he was so scrawny and much shorter than Mark. Mark and Boy are same height now. boy wears lifts a lot.

JJ is 185. he is a lot taller than most pra'eks.

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
Lol @ getting Boy's knees done. Reminded me of White Chicks when the Wilson's 3 friends from the past meets the 2 Wayans bros who were impersonating the Wilson sisters.

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
LOL jana, i was lost in a tropical island and fighting to survive hehehehe. 

I'm excited, too excited and waiting anxiously for the fitting day!