[Ch3] Piang Chai Kon Nee Mai Chai Poo Wised, Kimmy Kimberley/James Ma, Pop Thagoon/Eye Kamolned

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
janajelly1 said:

I haven't seen Kim this much promoted with a co-star of hers like James minus Mark, even her with Boy isn't getting much recognition lol. It's normal she's in mag shoots with Mark since their koojin but Ch3 is really promoting KimJa so I don't doubt they'll have a mag shoot. I haven't seen her and Ananda so much promoted nor her and Nadech were that much promoted as well or maybe I missed it lol. 
yes that's so true they didn't promote nadech and kim , annada and kim ,boy and kim using the mag photoshoot or doing events and btw am mad for that but they just do promoting by the pics and news updates so am not sure if KImja will be an exception and promote them with the events and mag photshoot i will not get my hope high so i will not get disappointed just give me updates and am already sooooo happppyy :D :D :D :D  

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
janajelly1 said:

I think she didn't get anything with them cuz Nadech 1) Koojin with Yaya  Ananda 1) Doesn't do much lakorns Boy 1) Koojin with Margie, not much hype for them

Magazine shoots or events usually happen if the couple is liked by most and there's a lot of hype regarding them. And from what I'm seeing, there's a lot of hype lol.

Something will come up soon... ;)
well KimJa  in event together or photoshoot it will be like am watching a lakorn :lolyup: i will fiiiiiiiiin for them haha 

and am waiting girl your mv are a calm and excitement in the same time   :cheer:

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
^I like it! :thumbsup: For me... Of course, James and Kim are already confirmed...so other than them, I'm really only hoping for Pope. If I were to guess, Anne might cast Pope as Chaiyakorn, Diana as nang'ek's friend and Mint N. as Somika.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
You know if this is a similar plot or remake of Samee Ngern Pon the only person I see that can fit Somika is Noey Chotika  :lol:

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
adsd18/2 said:
will i sound mean if i said i don't want neither mint nutwara or the other lady here :blush:
Not at all.  The heart wants what it wants LOL 

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai said:
You know if this is a similar plot or remake of Samee Ngern Pon the only person I see that can fit Somika is Noey Chotika  :lol:
Noey is a good choice!  Actually PERFECT! 

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
And I think Noey is very pretty.  She can play the mean, nasty n'rai and then turn around and be cute & funny n'rai.  I liked her in Game Rai Game Ruk.  

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
janajelly1 said:

Lol why not? XD

i just can't endure her  and the other one i don't know her i don't know if she will be good what about diana and the one that played kim's sister in raeng prathana 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
janajelly1 said:
Noey is very talented, she's really good at playing innocent as well. 

Oh lol the other girl's name is Esther, she's amazing in my opinion hehe. I don't mind Diana is here as Kim's friend.   ^_^
i see i don't know her never watched a work of her  but if you said so i believe she's good anyway i have confidence in anne she proved me that she's a great producer and she has a great sens she always choose the right people and i know she will do the same here so we have just to wait and see 

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
adsd18/2 said:
i see i don't know her never watched a work of her  but if you said so i believe she's good anyway i have confidence in anne she proved me that she's a great producer and she has a great sens she always choose the right people and i know she will do the same here so we have just to wait and see 
Noey for somika would fit lol because somika was like a crazy nang'rai lol. It was very hard to endure her. 

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
I didn't know who Noey was, but I thought there was probably a better choice for Somika than Mint N. Lol. I've never seen Noey's acting, but appearance wise she definitely fits the part. She resembles the original actress who played Somika more than Mint N. I wouldn't mind if Noey was casted, but I don't know how likely it will be for that to happen.

@janajelly Me neither. Pope will make the perfect Chaiyakorn. I have a feeling Anne might cast him. But we'll see on the fitting day.

So here's my ideal cast:

James as Sattawat (CHECK!)
Kim as Anusaya (CHECK!)
Pope as Chaiyakorn (pending...) <-- I think there's a 75% chance.
Diana as Mirantee (pending...) <-- Can't think of another actress who would be more suitable at the moment, but like in Somika's case, there's probably an actress who's a perfect fit. For now, I'll stick with Diana. I think there's a 50% chance of her being casted.
Noey as Somika (pending...) <--- I think there's a 35% chance.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

james ma and kim and many other ch3 actor and actress will be in the same fashion show tomorrow from 12:30 to 15:30 so kimja for sure will meet each other at least that's what i understood from the translation of kimmy_kimberleyofp post in ig 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Anonymous95 said:
Me too! I hope they interact tomorrow! Do the catwalk together or at least take a picture!

janajelly1 said:
OMG I want KimJa to take a pic together, I am crying for some KimJa here lol. 
me three  :camera: i want a pic of them together 

Pooh4ever

sarNie Adult
adsd18/2 said:
jana i keep rewatching your mv aaaaaahh KimJa 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fsVodXeNPK8

James' voice and what he's saying is giving me so much feeling. Great mv @janajelly1 The mv really does give me an impression of what KimJa would be like if pair up. The are both visually compatible and of course their acting too. Now I'm super excited for this pairing!!!

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
She looks beautifulllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Cannot wait for some Kimja interactions!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: