[Ch3] Piang Chai Kon Nee Mai Chai Poo Wised, Kimmy Kimberley/James Ma, Pop Thagoon/Eye Kamolned

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
dr@maddicts said:
Ladies, your comments remind me of your past days as detectives !  :D
You didn't lose your skills Jana, Anonymous, Adsd, Monkeykimmy  :thumbsup:   :clap2:
Hope Friday will not disappont us  :yes:
:ghehe: :rofl: but if it didn't happen in Friday i will quite detectives  :lolyup: 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:

so many fans are just like us can't calming their selves with fanmade art until the fitting pics  
cr as tagged

Step

Mrs James Ma
YAAAYYYYY :woot2:  :woot:  :woot2:  :woot: SO IT'S CONFIRMED about the fitting. OMG You made me so happy adsd18/2 THANK YOU  :flowers:
adsd18/2 said:
attention everyone 

in those pic kim is with anne team work especially concentrate in the lady right behind kim she's the stylist of abb ruk online plus i can see by the reflection in the mirror that they are in the workshop of annethongentertainment mean our fitting it within days just few days am still hopping is this Friday not the next week  aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Step

Mrs James Ma
Their close up shots make me crazy for them. Hope the fitting comes soon hahaha
adsd18/2 said:
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:

so many fans are just like us can't calming their selves with fanmade art until the fitting pics  
cr as tagged

dr@maddicts

sarNie Hatchling
@Jana your fanpics are getting better and better :cheer:  I look at your first pic and I was like how did she manage to make them seem so clooooose.
Amazing! :rockon:

There's something in the air I don't know. From all the hints you noticed, got a good feeling for tomorrow! ^_^

jma myboy

sarNie Egg
I don't want to disappoint  you girls but as I read from some topic in pantip. Someone asked about when will be the fitting day of PCKNMCPVS. Some pantip's member answered that it should be after editing Abrak Online is done. Unfortunately, they have just edited half of lakorn. If it is true, I'm afraid that we will take a couple weeks to wait.

Anyway I just guessed it, dont panic.

Oh I wanna tell you girls about James and Kim going to be on catwalk at Ch3 on Jan21. They just promote Ch3's souvenir for selling that's all should not about fitting. It seems to me have only bad news sorry about that.

P.S. James restaurant 's name is "Tumlae" it's a typical Thai dishes so dilicious every menu :)and also resonable price. I've been there many times.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
jma myboy said:
Oh I wanna tell you girls about James and Kim going to be on catwalk at Ch3 on Jan21. They just promote Ch3's souvenir for selling that's all should not about fitting.
No fitting yet, but hey! We'll get to see James and Kim at the same event on Wednesday! :thumbsup: Kim is going at an earlier time but she might still be there when James is there. I want to see them doing the catwalk together! Ch. 3 should promote them until their fitting! :coverlaf:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
janaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ohh myy  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:  why are you doing this to me this's a torture you editing is reallllyy gooooood it's true that the pic arefrom diffrent place but how you edit it together you like picturing the feeling i don't know if you understand me but this's make me want the fitting right nowwww aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao: