[Ch3] Piang Chai Kon Nee Mai Chai Poo Wised, Kimmy Kimberley/James Ma, Pop Thagoon/Eye Kamolned

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
janajelly1 said:
Well that's a bummer lol she paired up with the other James.

My goodness James Ji is soo baby faced next to Kim lol. 
well he look happy with her they are not bad but as an actor i don't want him with kim 
where's my kimja i neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed them why why why why 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
janajelly1 said:

I'm not a huge fan of James Ji's acting much either. 

It's ok if we don't see them we have the fitting to look forward to. 
i feel sad i want just one pic  :weep:

james is with matt i think that's why we can't get kimja he's promoting his lakorn

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
On the bright side, Kim looks gooooood next to Alek and Grate. And though I'm not a fan of James J. either, I'm happy to see Kim being paired up with him. :p Along with James Ma he's one of Ch. 3's popular rising actors, and this is their first event together so I find that cool. ^_^

Is it just me or does James look buffer? I'm not complaining. :coverlaf: I didn't find Nadech attractive until he gained weight in Raeng Pradtana. If James gets buff for PCKNMCPW too, Kimja will look a hundred times hotter. :drools: :drools: :drools: :drools:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Anonymous95 said:
On the bright side, Kim looks gooooood next to Alek and Grate. And though I'm not a fan of James J., I'm happy to see Kim being paired up with him. :coverlaf: He honestly looks like Mark.
you said what in my mind :ghehe: even in thuis pic matt is here but where's james ma are they doing it in purpose to make me disappointed aghhhhhhhh

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
@adsd LOL. I honestly think now that they're trying to avoid every possible chance of Kimja being together until the fitting to make us anticipate it even more. I think it's having the opposite affect though. I'm anticipating it, but I'm also VERY annoyed while waiting. Lol.

@janajelly I want James to gain a little weight, but mostly muscles. :pervie: Especially the scenes when he's really aggressive with Kim. If Anne keeps the r scene, I wanna see James' muscles when he's pinning Kim on the bed, or couch, or whatever. HAHAHA. I'm such a pervert. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

dr@maddicts

sarNie Hatchling
Anonymous95 said:
Is it just me or does James look buffer? I'm not complaining. :coverlaf: I didn't find Nadech attractive until he gained weight in Raeng Pradtana. If James gets buff for PCKNMCPW too, Kimja will look a hundred times hotter. :drools: :drools: :drools: :drools:
Totally agree with you Anonymous! Guys pairing with Kim have to get buff to make it works :drools:
janajelly1 said:
James has been working out.  :bhehe:   :pervie:  I want him to stay the same weight but a little buff otherwise he might get chubby like Nadech XD

Or maybe not since James cares how he looks and doesn't wear the same shirt for five years like Mr. Nadech XD
OMG what does it mean, Jana ? :scratchhead2:  You must be pulling a joke I can't imagine Nadech the Great wearing the same shirt for years! :bhehe:  :bhehe:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Anonymous95 said:

@janajelly I want James to gain a little weight, but mostly muscles. :pervie: Especially the scenes when he's really aggressive with Kim. If Anne keeps the r scene, I wanna see James' muscles when he's pinning Kim on the bed, or couch, or whatever. HAHAHA. I'm such a pervert. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
you pervert girl  :pervie:  :pervie:
now i will express my anger why why why why why why why why no kimja pic why heh tell me why he went everywhere near everybody less kim why whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
@dr@maddicts Yeah, Kim has a very womanly body (hips, curves, butt, everything). So her leading actors have to look very dominant and masculine next to her as well. :coverlaf: James is looking good so he and Kim are going to be HOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT. :drools: :drools: :drools: :drools: :drools: :drools: :drools: :drools:

Also, THANK YOU!!!! :kiss: :heart: :heart: I LOVE my siggie too. :spin: :spin: :spin: :coverlaf: :coverlaf: :coverlaf:

@adsd :pervie: :bhehe:

monkeykimmy

sarNie Adult
THATS PICTURE POSTED BY JAME'S MANAGER!!!!!!!!!
aarshar
เดินแบบเสร็จมากินข้าวกันต่อ ยังไม่ฟิตติ้ง ยังไม่เปิดกล้องนะคะ แค่มากินข้าวเม้าท์มอยเตรียมทำงานร่วมกันค่า ขอบคุณ @yayeeumarin สำหรับเจ้ามือ อร่อยมากเลยค่า

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
monkeykimmy said:
WHERE ARE YOU MY KIMJA TEAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:
:woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
am soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaappppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
now am wake up from my faint i can type properly KimJa lovvvvvvvveeee them in that pic sooo much this was more surprising then ever dinner together what!!!!!!!! they must be  close then just imagining the having dinner together make me fiiiiiiiiiiiiiin