[Ch3] Piang Chai Kon Nee Mai Chai Poo Wised, Kimmy Kimberley/James Ma, Pop Thagoon/Eye Kamolned

phoenix81

sarNie Juvenile
Sweet_JJ said:

OMG my whole post was deleted before I could post! :'( Guess I'll write it again. T_T

LOL when your JMA fever calms down again, you can watch those lakorns, James is taking up so much of your time! XD

Since your ok with any genre, I'll reccomend all my favorite lakorns!: Oum Ruk, Sood Sanae Ha, Cupid Pathway, Roy Leh Sanae Rai, Nang Rai Sai Lab, Wanida, Ngao Asoke 1999, Neung Nai Suang, Majurat See Nam Peung, Sawan Biang, etc. James reminds me of one of my favorite actors: Andrew Gregson, personality wise. Both are quiet but they're very talented! :thumbsup: I didn't name much of this lakorns since I can't remember their Thai titles lol. I liked Full House! Aom and Mike were so cute and had tons of chemistry! :)

Did you say he's not handsome for you? I get my gun  :gungirl:  LOL jk. I do agree he's very charming and he somehow draws people to him. I find him handsome, but I think his personality offscreen and charm is what makes him more handsome in my eyes! :bhehe:

I'm sure this'll be a hit since all of Thong Entertainment's lakorns have been hits so far. It's an interesting storyline, a fresh new pairing, and a good production. All I need to worry about is the scriptwriter needs to be good. I know KimJa will have tons of chemistry since the chemistry between them was squeal worthy during the Ch3 Event and they're not that close yet so I can't wait to see their friendship develop  :thumbsup:
Ohhhh please don't shoot me!!!! Although I don't find him as handsome as Bomb or James Jirayu, James Ma is my favourite among the Kunchais!!! Moreover, he has screen presence. He can be quiet and shy on or off screen but he can't shy away from the camera coz when he is on screen with the rest or during behind the scenes (even when he wasn't the one the camera is focusing on, he stood out!!)

Thanks for the recommendation. I will check out some of the lakorns when my JMA fever calms down, lolz!!!

phoenix81

sarNie Juvenile
Sweet_JJ said:

Really? I've yet to see Bomb handsome in my eyes, he's too awkward for the camera for me. XD As for JJ, he's cute but his chin and eyebrows bug me for some reason lolz. My JMA will always be handsome, we all have different views on handsomeness. ^_^

I don't really think the fever will ever calm down for me, unless he does something really bad offscreen and I can't accept it lol. It's a record for a guy to make me super obsessed for 2 years, usually I lose interest in a actor in less than 8 months. XD
Yeah..we all have different views on handsomeness but we have the same interest - JAMES MA!!! Although I find James Ji and Bomb handsome, they never attract my attention. It was James Ma that caught my attention and make me go all CRAZY!! Gotta love this guy!!  Have to agree with you about Bomb being awkward. But I find him quite good as Chai Lek compared to his character in Cubic. I have to give up half way. Just couldn't bring myself to finish it. James Ji is cute and very entertaining because he loves to talk and joke around!! But I still prefer our quiet, calm and adorable James Ma, lolz!!

Wow!!! only for 8 months?? Then James must have been special!

phoenix81

sarNie Juvenile
Sweet_JJ said:

It's strange they're all friends lol. Honestly I don't see Bomb and JJ close to each other as they are with JMA. As you can see I love the bromance JMA has with his friends lol! Lol I saw James onscreen first and he was being the flirty Chai Pee, so I instantly got the JMA Fever haha.  I like quiet, calm guys, I don't know they're more mysterious and attractive to me, and I can't guess what they're thinking about! XD

Yes not longer than eight months because as soon as my favorite actors get a scandal, etc. I forget them immediately lol, I get annoyed with their constant bad attitude as well so I let go of them easily lol. 
Actually I didn't know JMA is close with James Ji and Bomb until I saw you posted a picture of JMA and James Ji. Like you I love the bromance of JMA and his friends. In fact I love all bromances of my fav. actors, heheh!! Unlike you, although I noticed James in the series, I didn't fell head over heels immediately. Instead, he slowly grows on me as I continue watching the series. And of course, when I watch Kunchai Ronnapee, my heart is stirred!!

Oh..do the actors get lots of scandals or bad attitude? Sorry, I am quite new to Thai entertainment!!

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
Khunchai Ronnaphi will rock your world. Ive seen Bomb in 2 other dramas before Khunchai Ratchanon and yeah at first i thought he was good looking but the minute his role came into play, i told myself sia dai. His looks gave him an opportunity but his acting lacked potential. I have to admit i did not dislike him in the series because i even followed him ig but the minute Focus came out with her vid i ditched the guy and even joined the anti group on ig for a while until i guess i got bored of having anything to do with him. Now i lost him for good. Anything that has something to do with him, i turn the other way. Looks can't get you everything. Look at JMa, he's respectable towards every one and loves his fans. People want to work with him because of his potentials and attributes. Im telling you he's it for me unless like Jana said he causes a hateful scandal which i hope he won't. Jirayu convinced me he had potential by playing the doctor who was all about logic and reasoning but i didnt bother to watch Rak Sud Rit since i felt everyone's JJ Fever was too much for me to handle. I like my guys being macho gentlemen and funny not cute and funny. It annoys me-.- this is one of the reasons why i left the kpop world. The CUTE bromance in each group made me cringe and roll my eyes too many times i gave up on having a korean singer save my day. I dont watch kdrama anymore but i do approve of most actors who don't have to always pat or touch their face every few minutes. As for JMa fans...Rock On!

phoenix81

sarNie Juvenile
OHOaddict said:
Khunchai Ronnaphi will rock your world. Ive seen Bomb in 2 other dramas before Khunchai Ratchanon and yeah at first i thought he was good looking but the minute his role came into play, i told myself sia dai. His looks gave him an opportunity but his acting lacked potential. I have to admit i did not dislike him in the series because i even followed him ig but the minute Focus came out with her vid i ditched the guy and even joined the anti group on ig for a while until i guess i got bored of having anything to do with him. Now i lost him for good. Anything that has something to do with him, i turn the other way. Looks can't get you everything. Look at JMa, he's respectable towards every one and loves his fans. People want to work with him because of his potentials and attributes. Im telling you he's it for me unless like Jana said he causes a hateful scandal which i hope he won't. Jirayu convinced me he had potential by playing the doctor who was all about logic and reasoning but i didnt bother to watch Rak Sud Rit since i felt everyone's JJ Fever was too much for me to handle. I like my guys being macho gentlemen and funny not cute and funny. It annoys me-.- this is one of the reasons why i left the kpop world. The CUTE bromance in each group made me cringe and roll my eyes too many times i gave up on having a korean singer save my day. I dont watch kdrama anymore but i do approve of most actors who don't have to always pat or touch their face every few minutes. As for JMa fans...Rock On!
Very well said! I am very new to the Thai Entertainment thus I do not know about Bomb's scandal video or what the scandal is about. Yes, he does have the looks and I have to give him credit for his role as Chai Lek. Being a newbie, he carried the role well but as I have said numerous time, Cubic was a huge disappointment. And I watched it before Kunchai Ratchanon so I was quite surprised when I watched him as Chai Lek!! I have never followed his IG or any news about him. As for JJ, he seems ok coz of his funny personality but have to agree with you that I am not into those 'cutie' personality. Even after watching Kunchai Puttipat and Kunchai Ratchanon, I never fell for both of them and never followed their news but once I watched Kunchai Ronnapee, I seems to not able to get enough of JMA. Its like I want to know everything single thing about JMA!!  Indeed, James Ma HAS rock my world!!

As for Kdrama, I have stopped for a while too coz I am into the Lakorn world right now!! Well to be precise, I am in JMA world right now!! I even told Jana I will watched those lakorn she recommend me when my fever for JMA has died down. Looks like its gonna take a while :)

It's such a joy to know so many fans loves JMA because of his personality. He does has potential to advance further in his career. Hope he will keep up those good work and personality!!

When I was watching those videos pre Kunchai (Channel 3 Superstar?? the one that showed the five of them before the filmming of the series), the rest were very active and talkative but James were more quiet and I actually prefers that. By just watching those videos, I might not have thought he would gave such a mind blowing performance as Chai Pee! He exceeded my expectations of him. What is even more amazing was, in all those BTS, he was calm and quiet but the moment he was Chai Pee, he transformed. That's not something easy for a newbie. In one of the videos, the director even said the same thing.

And Yes, Jana, I do check the IG for latest pictures and news of JMA but the google translate is giving me headache, hehehe!!!

phoenix81

sarNie Juvenile
Finally, I have finish reading this thread :) All those fan art and fan videos of Kimja are very beautiful!! Getting excited like you all for the fitting which I hope will be soon! Am very curious how the chemistry will be for James and Kim. Hoping James and Kim will have magazine shoots as well as events together. That will just be perfect!! Now hoping Ka Badin will air soon so that the waiting for this new lakorn with Kim will be more bearable. Even if Ka Badin is boring, I will still sit through it coz of James!

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
@phoenix81 welcome to JMa's world!! I was rewatching KCR yesterday and i almost died from all the squealing xP. It's alright i love this guy so much!!!

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Sweet_JJ said:
^^^ lol same here.

There's news about this lakorn on KCL I didn't understand but looks like the director has been chosen, it explained why they changed the title, they said it would be similar to SNP but more romantic. And I think it said filming starts in March?
wooww march is full of anticipating things yeyeyeyeyeyeee  :dance2:  :dance2:  :dance2: and how i love that words  :pervie:  :pervie:  kimja and "more remantic" am all packed and ready  :bhehe:   

jma myboy

sarNie Egg
adsd18/2 said:
wit wait so she will not work with p aew in this one whyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
this's the link for the news please if anyone can translate 
http://www.komchadluek.net/detail/20150129/200343.html
I will translate just about lakorn PCKNMCPVS not for the whole story.

Oh said ... from the news that I'm going to do lakorn with Anne, She talked to me at the beginning of the year as she's known i'm a freelance so she asked me to do this lakorn for her. Now it's in the process of preparing for working and writing the script. Start shooting should be around March. This lakorn has changed the title from the novel's name " Sa mee ngern phon" to be PCKNMCPVS. We still maintain the main story line to be full-flavoured as the same just add some more romance.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
jma myboy said:
I will translate just about lakorn PCKNMCPVS not for the whole story.

Oh said ... from the news that I'm going to do lakorn with Anne, She talked to me at the beginning of the year as she's known i'm a freelance so she asked me to do this lakorn for her. Now it's in the process of preparing for working and writing the script. Start shooting should be around March. This lakorn has changed the title from the novel's name " Sa mee ngern phon" to be PCKNMCPVS. We still maintain the main story line to be full-flavoured as the same just add some more romance.
thank youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu jma_myboy :thanks:  :thanks:  that's enough for me to know seems like anne like this director to wait for him to be freelance anyone know who's or the lakorns he did but i think since anne choose him he may be as talented as p'aew 
Anonymous95 said:
I hope it'll still have a lot of slap/kiss scenes.
don't worry they said they will not change the plot just adding more romantic scene wicth is perfeeect ohh yeaaahh :dance1: :dance1:

jma myboy

sarNie Egg
................. anyone know who's or the lakorns he did....

I've  known some lakorns he did you may find out in youtube. :D

- สาวน้อยร้อยล้าน      sao noi roi lan
- รหัสริษยา                rahus rissaya
- บุพเพเล่ห์รัก            bup pae leh ruk
- ดาวเปื้อนดิน            dao pern din
- เจ้าหญิงลำซิ่ง          jao ying rum sing
- สะใภ้ไกลปืนเที่ยง     sapai glai peun tieng
- พระจันทร์ลายพยัคฆ์ prajun lai pa yak
- ระบำดวงดาว            rabum duang dao
- คู่แค้นแสนรัก            ku kaen san rak
- รักออกอากาศ          ruk ork arkard
- ชิงนาง                    ching nang
- บ่วงบาป                  buong bab
- กุหลาบร้ายของนายตะวัน           kularb rai kong nai tawan
- เสน่หาสัญญาแค้น                     saneh ha sunya kaen

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
jma myboy said:

................. anyone know who's or the lakorns he did....

I've  known some lakorns he did you may find out in youtube. :D
- สาวน้อยร้อยล้าน      sao noi roi lan
- รหัสริษยา                rahus rissaya
- บุพเพเล่ห์รัก            bup pae leh ruk
- ดาวเปื้อนดิน            dao pern din
- เจ้าหญิงลำซิ่ง          jao ying rum sing
- สะใภ้ไกลปืนเที่ยง     sapai glai peun tieng
- พระจันทร์ลายพยัคฆ์ prajun lai pa yak
- ระบำดวงดาว            rabum duang dao
- คู่แค้นแสนรัก            ku kaen san rak
- รักออกอากาศ          ruk ork arkard
- ชิงนาง                    ching nang
- บ่วงบาป                  buong bab
- กุหลาบร้ายของนายตะวัน           kularb rai kong nai tawan
- เสน่หาสัญญาแค้น                     saneh ha sunya kaen
ohhhh jma_myboy your'r soo kind and a biiig help here thank you again really appreciate 
you are awesome 

phoenix81

sarNie Juvenile
OHOaddict said:
@phoenix81 welcome to JMa's world!! I was rewatching KCR yesterday and i almost died from all the squealing xP. It's alright i love this guy so much!!!
Thank you for the welcome message!! I can truly understand what you went through. It happened to me the first time and then again and again and again.... I am pretty fortunate to be still alive!! Now... you are making me want to watch it again.... ah!!!!

jma myboy

sarNie Egg
About Oh Krissada,

He was a Polyplus's favorite director. they did many lakorns together some lakorn were popular and got a good rating. He used to work with Anne once in lakorn sapai glai puen tieng which got rating 10. I think that is the reason why Anne's chosen him to be her new lakorn's director.

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
I loved Anne & Chakrit's lakorn but Dome&Janie's lakorn was terrible. Probably as horrible as Mia Teun from ch 8. Ughhh! I was okay with Anne pulling Chakrit's hair every now and then but Dome's way of taking revenge was low. "Hey ima rape you every time I'm mad or upset about something. Plus ill add my cock a doodle doo head to piss you off more." -.- we can have a good director and producer but we also need a super hero who can write an interesting and reasonable storyline.