[Ch3] Piang Chai Kon Nee Mai Chai Poo Wised, Kimmy Kimberley/James Ma, Pop Thagoon/Eye Kamolned

Step

Mrs James Ma
This lakorn will be most popular. Not even fitting but reached 100 pages. WOOHOO  :heart: to all of you guys
:party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party:

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
Ahhh! I totally forgot about this thread!! Ive been checking the others but not this one. Bad me. Tsk tsk tsk. HIP HIP HOORAY! Welcome to PAGE 100!!! This thread is moving along super fast!! I gotta say this is one of the most anticipated lakorn i have ever experienced. No fitting yet and were at pg 100 already. Gee where would we be once we get the fitting? Lol!

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
No worries Jana! I made myself read every comment and watch the fan mvs. Im all caught up. Oh boy im so going to die with the cute combination. Cannot wait for the chemistry to take action. Muahaha.

dr@maddicts

sarNie Hatchling
Congratulations to all of us, girls! :cheer:  :cheer:​  The journey to PCKNPCPW goes faster with all of you!  :dance3:  :dance2:  :beer:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
janajelly1 said:
Waiting game begins. :D
soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo beautifuuuuuul their eyes :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

and i hate that game i don't want to play :girlmad:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
janajelly1 said:
James talks about the lakorn here, I think he said the same thing but I'm posting it since he looks so happy lol.

http://websta.me/p/901472135746650341_30681503
this's better even than the last one here he said it clearly and completely confirmed it "piang chai kon nee mai chi poo wised..panne ..kimber" this's a confirmation for the people who still questing if this's confirmed :yahoo: :yahoo: i think it' quite impossible for us to get a fitting pics before the end of the editing process of ARO hurry up anne 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
janajelly1 said:
OMG jma_myboy can you please translate what he said? Did he say when the fitting is after ARO? 
that's exactly what i want to know why he mentioned ARO  :weee:  :weee:  :weee:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
janajelly1 said:
Lol girl you can't beat my skills haha.

Aww he's so cute saying P'Kimberley such a gentleman hehe. jma_myboy can you please translate what he said in the whole clip? Thanks! :D
hahaha i just feel sooo happppy right now 

serena_ngo

sarNie Egg
janajelly1 said:
YouTube clip:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=41PF8RCp-Kg&feature=youtu.be

He said now he has lakorn PCKNMCPWS, P'Anne is the producer and he's going to pair up with Kimberley. His past lakorns are all period, this is his first modern lakorn. Now it's time to have the fitting (gonna happen soon). He also watch old lakorns of Ken-Anne (he said P'Ken not P'Kimberley) or lakorns that P'Anne is the producer such as Samee Teetra, Abb Ruk Online,...

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
serena_ngo said:

He said now he has lakorn PCKNMCPWS, P'Anne is the producer and he's going to pair up with Kimberley. His past lakorns are all period, this is his first modern lakorn. Now it's time to have the fitting (gonna happen soon). He also watch old lakorns of Ken-Anne (he said P'Ken not P'Kimberley) or lakorns that P'Anne is the producer such as Samee Teetra, Abb Ruk Online,...
thank you so muchh appreciate it  :thanks:  :thanks:
why i feel soo happy for that she's your p but you don't call her p :ghehe: that's a good sign for a close good kimja relationship no  need for formal  

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
janajelly1 said:
James and Patricia's mag is out, I have a feeling KimJa will have a mag shoot soon as well since they're really getting promoted lately... 
if that happen then this will be the first photoshoot kim will do with another actor beside mark  after 3 years the last one she did a mag photoshoot was with Dome i think after that the only one she do a photoshoot with is mark