Ch3 new lakorns that will start filimg in June-July

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
I know I doubt they'll put Oil second to Dan. Tee-Hee.

I hope for Ann to pair with Andrew someday also and I've been waiting for and Willy to reunite!!!

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
speaking of dan's mysterious nangek...did the article really mention that the nangek is from a lakorn that she was a police or a cop lakorn because if it was a cop lakorn then I was thinking Namfon with Art-MHL?...iono...but I think her and dan would look cute together

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Someone in pantip said the second pra aek with Dan is Aun Vitaya. i think also maybe Boy pisanu. i don't want nang aek to be jekajan either. she look older for Dan. i rather he play with a new actress.

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Gosh I really don't Aun he is totally not praek material but I don't care at least he ain't the main praek I don't mind Boy thought, he's a cutie!

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
namfon wasnt a cop in there...I believe but thats what I was saying, did the srticle state that the nangek is someone that played as a cop or was in a cop lakorn

goinkrazy

sarNie Hatchling
nope, you arent seeing things noy! its about time huh. chakrit mind as well stay with ch3 since most of his lakorns are with them. now lets pray that annes next co star would be tik/andrew
I TOTALLY AGREE!!! ive been waiting and im still waiting for anne x tik or anne x andrew.... gosh, this would be the hottest pairing since anne x ken !!!!

im really excited to see Dan's movie.... gosh i missed my dimpled sexiness.... i hope the n'ke is someone younger... not jakajan.. and she plays a cop in a sitcom, not lakorn so i dont think its her...

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
tinah Posted Today, 01:57 AM
actually tv3admin moved the thread somewhere else
where was it move to? share link please

tinah

sarNie Coma
okay we already know 5 out of 7 from the list already

Sai Sueb Delivery is with Yard/Great(new actor from "ruk ter yod ruk" whos playing the bad guy)
Kuan Kamatep(Tye/Matt)
Sapai Glai Peun Tien(Anne/Chakrit)
Don Poo Dee(Taew/Mart)
Wan JaiGub Nai Jorm Yong(Chakrit/Pat)

so we should be finding out about the other 2 lakorn soon.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
So all that's left is Mon Ruk and Grong ... Should be the nexts one up since they said it's gonna start filming this month.