Ch3 new lakorns that will start filimg in June-July

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
wait wait wait.... anne & krit!?!?!?! :eek: i hope i'm reading it right because i've always wanted to see them together! ^_^

tinah

sarNie Coma
nope, you arent seeing things noy! its about time huh. chakrit mind as well stay with ch3 since most of his lakorns are with them. now lets pray that annes next co star would be tik/andrew

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
"Dong Phoo Dee"
someone guess in pantip said nang aek is Taew. i wanna watch Dan,Chakrit+Anne. can't wait.

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^the hint for n'ek in that lakorn is so blah. is there more details given at pantip?..well i hope it is taew but her and mart is gonna look odd together cuz he is way older and shes so petite

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
OMG/ TeeDee thanks for the news. I do really hope its Taew but Mart is too old for her he's like 30 and she's only 18 O_O

fun

Expired Sarnie
Dan D2b?! did i hear tat corrrectly...omfg! somone please hand me so tissues...ahhhh!! and i thought i wouldn't be able to see him on-screen at for a while...ahhh..
same here. just use your hand :lol: hahaha jk, here is my imaginary tissue for you. lol

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Dong Poo Dee- Erm... My guess is that the n'e is either Taew or Ja.

It says that the n'ek for the lakorn is have a current lakorn airing right now. Fresh face n'ek...

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
I am going to guess Andrew with Ann for the last one mentioned. I'd like to see them together. Chakrit would be good with Ann too. I will take either of those actors. I hope we will find out soon.

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Dong Poo Dee- Erm... My guess is that the n'e is either Taew or Ja.

It says that the n'ek for the lakorn is have a current lakorn airing right now. Fresh face n'ek...
Ja has 2 upcoming lakorns already I'd love them to give that lakorn to Taew! Awayjee See Chompoo just ended today and Sood Tae Jai Ja Kwai Kwa is currently still airing, I'm hoping for TAEW!

tinah

sarNie Coma
since pat already has 5 lakorn they should give more to taew, ja and matt now. namfon has atleast 3 lakorns right

dhan9

sarNie Adult
I wanna see Anne and Chakrit in a romance or a period lakorn.lol. That'd be so awesome!!
that's exactly what i want too, both chakrit and ann will be very good at it. haven't seen such a lakorn a long time!
so happy that chakrit has more lakorns to come :clap:

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
dan and jakjun? I don't like that pairing...dan should get with young looking n'eks, not that jakjun's not young, I love her and dan indivually but the pairing is just...
jaja maybe [crossing fingers cause I love her], ja too? [also crossing fingers cause I love her too], pat perhaps? [she's talented]. namfon? [I lover her also and she's beautiful], ploy? [cause they should've ended up together in pi keaw nang hong and I love her also], aff maybe? [they were a good couple, although she does look [cause she is] older for him, just like jakjun]...AHHHH! who is the girl? BEAM!!!! it's gotta be beam, of course, who else is better for dan [other than bao]

I'm very excited about these upcoming lakorns, the pairings, or our guessed, are interesting
why won't they jus tell us!!!

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
I hope they let us know the answer soon! I'm dying to know. Aha, I want to see Dan with Jaja also but she's never been nang'ek befor only for that one sitcom with Kong she's always supporting >.<

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
I would love to see Jaja as n'ek she is really cute hehe.
I hope we find out all the pranangs soon!! ^_^

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
nope, you arent seeing things noy! its about time huh. chakrit mind as well stay with ch3 since most of his lakorns are with them. now lets pray that annes next co star would be tik/andrew
Finally! about deng time! :lol: I want Ann to star with Andrew next! he's be M.I.A & in the future i hope Anne & willy reunite! ^_^