Ch3 new lakorns that will start filimg in June-July

wishbone

sarNie Fansubber
I guess,

2. "Krong Kamathep" from a new producer, Dan D2B.
P'ek --- Dan himself and ???
N'ek -- Jakajan

3. "Dong Phoo Dee" from P'Off Pongpat and P'Daeng Tanya
N'ek --- ???
P'ek --- Mart

5. "Kuan Kamathep" from P'Took Janjira
N'ek --- Matt Poranee
P'ek --- Tye Natapol

6. "Mon Rak Khao Tom Mud" from Polyplus
P'ek --- Film and Kosin
N'ek --- Pat and Ploy Chidjun

7." Sapai Klai Puen Tieng" from Poly Plus
N'ek --- Anne
P'ek --- Chakrit

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
I hope Mon Rak Khao Tom Mud is Pat, Film, Go and Ploy. I really missed Pat and Film together and has been waiting forever for them to reunite!

Errrrr, Dan and Jakjann? They're both cute ppl but not sure about the pairing O_O

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
some of the hint are not even close to helpful. ie: beautiful eyes- i have a lot to name; skillful pra ek- there is a few of them but not much so it is a good so-so hint but not that helpful

omg dan d2b a producer and him as a pra ek. i was starting to miss him on scene.

teedee
N'ek -- the pretty girl who has lakorn that she plays as the police. " ----i can't figure out who is it? anyone care to make a guess?
maybe it is yui. i hope so she played a police woman with what his name???

I think Jaajun but I dont know cause she has one with Mos that currently on air i think. And shes a police

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
lol Wishbone, I like your guess with the whole Pat and Film thing. Could be too because poyplus likes to use Pat as their Ch3 n'ek.

I didn't think of Jakajan but yeah. It might be her :D .

tinah

sarNie Coma
i liked pat and film together but i wanna see him with a different n'ek. im glad to see him back!..so kool to see him and film same year. this is gonna be another great year for ch3!

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Omg.lol. It is going to be Pat with Film.lol. Hilarious... I checked @ Pantip so here it goes...

4. หวานใจกับนายจอมหยิ่ง เป็นผลงานของอาจิ๋ม มยุรฉัตร
ที่จับเอา พระเอกมากฝีมือ ที่กำลังถ่ายทำละครธาตุทั้งสี่ ปะทะกับ สาวสวยที่เคยเล่นสิ่งที่เต่าชอบ

Wan Jai Gub Nai Jom Ying Production from A'Jim Mayurchut

Getting together with a pr'ek with many skills with a current lakorn in elements of color pairing with a young pretty n'ek that a turtle liked.

6. มนต์รักข้าวต้มมัด เรื่องนี้ เป็นของโพลีพลัส
ที่ได้ ยากูซ่า และหนุ่มตาหวาน สไตล์ power 3 มาปะทะกับ สาวตาหวานที่รักของเต่ากับ สาวง่องแง่ง
จากละครที่มีค่ามาก

Mon Ruk Kao Tom Mud Polyplus

Getting together with Yakuza pr'ek & Power 3 beautiful eye pr'ek paring with sweet eye n'ek the love of a turtle & n'ek that had a lakorn named with comething valuable.

Oh and for Anne's lakorn... I really, really think the pr'ek is Chakrit so you guys better get ready.lol. Oh, and there will be another little girl in the lakorn that likes to eat cookies?

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Ann and Krit I don't they will look good together but happy Krit has another lakorn :] He always has different nang'eks!

YAY! Kristy thanks so much you just made my day. I am too excited and glad. I love them so much!!!!!!!!!!!

tinah

sarNie Coma
haha howcome pantip has clearer hints. its definately film/pat yay! cant believe chakrit and anne is finally pairing up but too bad it might be a comedy and for polyplus. wish it was with lakorn thai or something. oh wells, atleast they are finally starring in the same lakorn :yahoo:

tinah

sarNie Coma
too bad its not a hardcore drama cuz its anne, the queen of drama while chakrit is the king of drama pairing up for the first time

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
I know too bad their lakorn is a comedy which doens't suit either.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Ahem.lol. Erm...

1. Jao Phor Jum Bpen (Tv Thunder)
2. Ruk Ter Yod Ruk (Quiz&Quest)
3. Ruk Sorn Kaen (Polyplus)
4. Wan Jai Gub Nai Jom Ying (Makers Group)
5. Mon Ruk Kao Tom Mud (Polyplus)

Those are the ones lined up for her so far.

tinah

sarNie Coma
i knew there were countless of them lol more than namfons. i wish they gave some to matt and taew. they only have 1

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
I don't know about Matt but yes Taew only 1 upcoming lakorn which is Payong (Quiz&Quest) with Alex.

And Namfon has only 3 upcoming lakorns. Tueng Rai Gor Ruk (Polyplus - Two In One) with Paul, Baan Gaan Mayohm (Makers Group) with Nat and Bua Laeng Nam (?) with Go Gossin.