Ch3 new lakorns that will start filimg in June-July

tinah

sarNie Coma
omg, tv3admin is like making us play the guessing game cuz he didnt mention the pra'nangs name instead he gave us hints of who it will be. thats funny!..some of the clues are obvious though. fans @ tv3 are making some guesses already :lol: could you guys figure it out?

1 "Sai Sueb Delivery" from a new producer P'King Somjing Srisupap
P'ek --- A new P'ek but familiar in ch.3 website
N'ek --- A beautiful-eyes N'ek

2. "Krong Kamathep" from a new producer, Dan D2B. :yahoo: this one we didnt have to guess. i wonder whos the other p'ek
P'ek --- Dan himself and a not-new P'ek but new for ch.3
N'ek -- the pretty girl who has lakorn that she plays as the police.

3. "Dong Phoo Dee" from P'Off Pongpat and P'Daeng Tanya
N'ek --- the girl that have recently lakorn.
P'ek --- the gold-fish-head guy. (Mart, I guess)

4. "Wan Jai Gap Nai Jom Ying" from Auntie Jim Mayurachat.
Chakrit and Pat Napapa

5. "Kuan Kamathep" from P'Took Janjira
N'ek --- Gaem Mam N'ek (Matt Poranee)obviously
P'ek --- the good humoured guy who used to have the problem with his bone.

6. "Mon Rak Khao Tom Mud" from Polyplus
P'ek ---Yakuza guy and beautiful eye power3 actor.
N'ek --- sweet girl who used to play as something that the turtle like and a whining girl from the lakorn with the name about the valuable thing.

7." Sapai Klai Puen Tieng" from Poly Plus
N'ek --- The skillful and tearful N'ek (this one has to be anne)
P'ek --- The skillful P'ek

credit to tv3admin/wishbone/nat for the tran

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
so surprise Dan is the producer.
"N'ek -- the pretty girl who has lakorn that she plays as the police. " ----i can't figure out who is it? anyone care to make a guess?
"N'ek --- A beautiful-eyes N'ek" ----i guess Namfon Patcharin because she's known for her pretty eyes.
"P'ek --- the good humoured guy who used to have the problem with his bone" ----of course Tye Nutapol
"P'ek ---Yakuza guy"---- it has to be Film ratapoum
"P'ek --- The skillful P'ek"---------- i guess Chakrit

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
Sound like Namfon but with a new pek? umm maybe Art??? :wub: new but familiar in Ch3 website :wacko: :wacko:

"a not-new P'ek but new for ch.3" <-- hmm im thinking this one is oil :D
I don't think Oil will go second to Dan :blink: and also from a new producer, maybe ah'Too? new for them recently :ph34r:

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
i didn't even know some is comming out...thanks 4 the info...

fun

Expired Sarnie
some of the hint are not even close to helpful. ie: beautiful eyes- i have a lot to name; skillful pra ek- there is a few of them but not much so it is a good so-so hint but not that helpful

omg dan d2b a producer and him as a pra ek. i was starting to miss him on scene.

teedee
N'ek -- the pretty girl who has lakorn that she plays as the police. " ----i can't figure out who is it? anyone care to make a guess?
maybe it is yui. i hope so she played a police woman with what his name???

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
some of the hint are not even close to helpful. ie: beautiful eyes- i have a lot to name; skillful pra ek- there is a few of them but not much so it is a good so-so hint but not that helpful

omg dan d2b a producer and him as a pra ek. i was starting to miss him on scene.

teedee
N'ek -- the pretty girl who has lakorn that she plays as the police. " ----i can't figure out who is it? anyone care to make a guess?
maybe it is yui. i hope so she played a police woman with what his name???
Yui is with ch7 though...this is for ch3 ja....but OMG...the one that stood out the most was Dan D2B...so happy he's gonna be back....yes can I plz havr this on thai format plz.....maybe Nathalie Davies is in one of these lakorns b/c she mentioned she is going to start filming a lakorn already but hasnt mentioned any nmaes...gahhhh....cant wait

cecilia

Staff member
Sound like Namfon but with a new pek? umm maybe Art??? :wub: new but familiar in Ch3 website :wacko: :wacko:
I don't think Oil will go second to Dan :blink: and also from a new producer, maybe ah'Too? new for them recently :ph34r:
i agree too ..
i'm think it might be lift !!

pretty eye n'ek .. namfon p. :p

skillful p'ek -- could be aum or ken - these are the only two i can think of b/c they're hot atm !!!
well. chakrit hasn't come to my mind but could be him too -- he's on every channel. LOl

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
This is confusing I agree some of the hints aren't even good ones >.< So happy Dan will be onscreen, yay! I'm just waiting for them to give the answers I'm clueless.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
omg, tv3admin is like making us play the guessing game cuz he didnt mention the pra'nangs name instead he gave us hints of who it will be. thats funny!..some of the clues are obvious though. fans @ tv3 are making some guesses already :lol: could you guys figure it out?

2. "Krong Kamathep" from a new producer, Dan D2B. :yahoo: this one we didnt have to guess. i wonder whos the other p'ek
P'ek --- Dan himself and a not-new P'ek but new for ch.3
N'ek -- the pretty girl who has lakorn that she plays as the police.

3. "Dong Phoo Dee" from P'Off Pongpat and P'Daeng Tanya
N'ek --- the girl that have recently lakorn.
P'ek --- the gold-fish-head guy. (Mart, I guess)

4. "Wan Jai Gap Nai Jom Ying" from Auntie Jim Mayurachat.
Chakrit and Pat Napapa

5. "Kuan Kamathep" from P'Took Janjira
N'ek --- Gaem Mam N'ek (Matt Poranee)obviously
P'ek --- the good humoured guy who used to have the problem with his bone.

6. "Mon Rak Khao Tom Mud" from Polyplus
N'ek --- sweet girl who used to play as something that the turtle like and a whining girl from the lakorn with the name about the valuable thing.

7." Sapai Klai Puen Tieng" from Poly Plus
N'ek --- The skillful and tearful N'ek (this one has to be anne)
P'ek --- The skillful P'ek

credit to tv3admin/wishbone for the tran

awe.... i wanna see Dan :wub: , Charkit & Anne ^_^

fun

Expired Sarnie
Yui is with ch7 though...this is for ch3 ja....but OMG...the one that stood out the most was Dan D2B...so happy he's gonna be back....yes can I plz havr this on thai format plz.....maybe Nathalie Davies is in one of these lakorns b/c she mentioned she is going to start filming a lakorn already but hasnt mentioned any nmaes...gahhhh....cant wait
yui is contracted with ch 7. i always thought she was a freelance

me too...i miss dan...especially those sweet cute dimples...:)....
talk about his dimples my heart is flattered everytime he smiles.

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
Dan D2b?! did i hear tat corrrectly...omfg! somone please hand me so tissues...ahhhh!! and i thought i wouldn't be able to see him on-screen at for a while...ahhh..

Skillful pra'ek...Ken Theeradeth or Chakrit..no one else comes to mind...

Skillful and Tearful Nang'ek i agree..must be Anne T....ehehe

tinah

sarNie Coma
heres the link to the site. im so happy dan will be coming back

6. "Mon Rak Khao Tom Mud" from Polyplus(fans guessing this will be film and pat)

http://www2.thaitv3.com/board2008/index.ph...=17200&st=0

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
i agree too ..
i'm think it might be lift !!

pretty eye n'ek .. namfon p. :p

skillful p'ek -- could be aum or ken - these are the only two i can think of b/c they're hot atm !!!
well. chakrit hasn't come to my mind but could be him too -- he's on every channel. LOl
LIFT!?!?! PLEASE LET IT BE LIFT!!! anything to see lift and dan together in the same lakorn! or beam maybe [crossing fingers] was his and amy's from ch.3?

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
nangek that used to play lakorn police?...I'm guessing Jaja from that one lakorn with Kong.....

Film and Pat...I hope so

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
hmmmmmmmmmmmm i can only think of oil kekekee.. n ken n aum.. lol.. haha.. n omg.. dan.. woot woot.. xp .. gosh i wanna know.. kekeke.. xp..