[Ch3] Neua Mek 2 (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

narkrakdin24^^

sarNie Adult
My gosshhhh I've been away for sooo longgggg... I miss all of you! I haven't got a chance to go over the essays and stuff but I will when I have time. Miss y'all! Will be back on later. I hope there is updates of more of the two. After watching just part 1-1 of pyckk I realized nangeks place is P'Anne's place in Soot sanaeha that was off topic but I'm stating to like markim a little bit more but mteam is my #1 forever.

JIMIEYOUSHI

sarNie Juvenile
Mark should be more experienced in love. He must have had a few deep experiences. You know, he has a tattoo on his body somewhere to represent memories of his old love? Even though that love is gone, he has no intention of erasing it. I would never think someone who reveres memories of his old love would turn spiteful towards his "ex-girlfriend" and childishly unfollow her on IG just because they broke up. Lmao.
Irrefutably angle!!! Human behavior and logic is unified.

these people who like and made rumors,always like use this try to prove sth. but ok,Maybe they do not know the meaning of this tattoo.haha. you give them to rectify and explain.mint! haha. :thumbup:

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
I THOUGHT OF M&M AS IN THE CHOCOLATE AND I WAS LIKE"WHAT THE HELL YOU CANT DRINK M&M"
LOL Thats what the majority Thai fanclub call them. hahaha They don't call them Mteam. lol They go by M&M hahah =)

fnnfjeanfaernfea~ What the? Am I the only one who didn't know that Kim's name in PCKK was Cha-aim? (however you spell it lol)
Oh man! D; lol
Anyways, whatever. I can't wait to see NM2! :D Oh! So today I was in the car with a friend and I went pass a place called "M & M Cleaners." It was so legit...and funny. LOL Just thought I say something. Heheh (;
LOL.

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
I do not think pupaa in love experience less than mark. this is just the heart of the problem.I remember, pupaa said in an interview, to answer a qustion about his "EX-GF", he said:  might that person came to the wrong heart.I really do not like the answer. you can compare with the attitude of mark  treats his past feeling. about the tattoos in his back.very clear that mark is a brave man  to bear all he do,once or now.he does not deny his past.all of his past, is experienced, there is no right orwrong.that's enough to be able to see how matyre he is.  In fact, all mint's mentioned, all about" responsibility" .

If I am not wrong, "The heart of the problem" was one of our disputes, right? Haha. Maybe not. But still. I think of it. I wanted to remain objective even though I knew damn well our girl was trolling, so I left open the possibility that Pupa was perhaps in pursuit of her. But you always maintained firmly that they really were just friends. Hahaha. In a way, I was like SYV4ever. I wanted to give attention to all the possibilities....So after our many discussions, everyone can trust that I fully mean it when I say this Pupa topic is a total waste of time and energy. Hahaha. But still, Jimieyoushi, you were always so patient with my skepticism. I should say both sorry and thank you many times. We've been laid back lately, but I promise the devil's advocate will always return. Hahaha.

Irrefutably angle!!!   Human behavior and logic is unified.

these people who like and made rumors,always like use this  try to prove sth. but ok,Maybe they do not know the meaning of this tattoo.haha. you  give them to rectify and explain.mint! haha. :thumbup:
They would be unable to explain it unless they concede their interpretations were wrong.

Besides, to admit our boy is actually a man would shake the foundation of all their beliefs. It's already tumbling apart with time unless they constantly reevaluate their stances. Hahaha. How tiresome. If only one adheres to the truth there would be no need for so much mental gymnastics.

That tattoo just cannot be ignored if we want to understand Mark's heart. 

P.S. I unfollowed MTEAM, their Thai FC, and other peepz months ago. I was totally dating all of them. LOL.

JIMIEYOUSHI

sarNie Juvenile
Yes,mint. hahaha.
truth is not afraid doubts
Our discussions are from objective reality.
You suspect that let us to remain objective. avoid to seemed so fool like those people who like making rumors or blindly believe and following rumors.
many things have been proved, others we just need wait :)

mteam always let us wait, why others no need always wait like us?

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
Yes,mint. hahaha.
truth is not afraid doubts
Our discussions are from objective reality.
You suspect that let us to remain objective. avoid to seemed so fool like those people who like making rumors or blindly believe and following rumors.
many things have been proved, others we just need wait :)

mteam always let us wait, why others no need always wait like us?
well said JIMIEYOUSHI :)

narkrakdin24^^

sarNie Adult
Did u guys see on instagram? Mark liked Mint's mom photo. It was a photo of Chalida though. The photo where Chalida's hand is on her head and you can see part of her stomach which I thought she is very skinny. Mark might be drooling over that pic lol. I would have taken a screenshot but my screenshot isn't working on my phone. It was the pic that was newly posted by Mint's mom on instagram not too long ago.

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
Did u guys see on instagram? Mark liked Mint's mom photo. It was a photo of Chalida though. The photo where Chalida's hand is on her head and you can see part of her stomach which I thought she is very skinny. Mark might be drooling over that pic lol. I would have taken a screenshot but my screenshot isn't working on my phone. It was the pic that was newly posted by Mint's mom on instagram not too long ago.
I see it hahaha anyways, how do i take a screenshot?

fun

Expired Sarnie
frm an iphone/ipod touch hold home button and power button. android ur phone has to be rooted or pay an app and follow as directed. on computer/laptop go to accessories and find snipping tool.

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
frm an iphone/ipod touch hold home button and power button. android ur phone has to be rooted or pay an app and follow as directed. on computer/laptop go to accessories and find snipping tool.
Thanks lol but he already clicked it off a few minutes ago. I turned my laptop off 5 minutes ago because I was setting my computer to full screen, i didn't know how to set it back to normal so I turned it off and turned it back on. Then as I went on it again, he already clicked it off. Gosh, man... hahah But good thing, I caught him before he clicked off hahaha this boy...sigh* hahaha

I also saw Chalida's mom also liked her own post hahah but she also clicked off too hahah

YaMaMiKi

Official Chalida&Monchanok Stalker
see...i told you there was somethin going on....muahahaha

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
I like all your point of view, mint! and all the explanation, the view is clear enough.

Yes.mark's childish just means. for holding to his principles, refused to do sth what against his heart, or perfunctory, saving the trouble. another some such a move on his girl, I am more willing called "Flighty", not "childish".

we need to believe in the vision of the producer, so you can know why they always chose mark in mature role. producer all good in to know the actor character, they can see more deeply.

man's mature no matter their age.

I do not think pupaa in love experience less than mark. this is just the heart of the problem.I remember, pupaa said in an interview, to answer a qustion about his "EX-GF", he said: might that person came to the wrong heart.I really do not like the answer. you can compare with the attitude of mark treats his past feeling. about the tattoos in his back.very clear that mark is a brave man to bear all he do,once or now.he does not deny his past.all of his past, is experienced, there is no right orwrong.that's enough to be able to see how matyre he is. In fact, all mint's mentioned, all about" responsibility" .

"Responsibility" in a man's heart, is a man of mature standard. but in pupaa,regardless of his behavior or word, I all did not see any .
-----------
look at chalida's stare to mark,so much worship in her eyes. You must have heard this "If a woman does not worship a man, how could she fall in love with he?"you can compare the stare chalida to alex, is appreciate, but do not worship.
and for pupaa, no, no appreciate, no worship, even some contempt in her eyes.

viciy in her wedding

when mark in the stage.......

when chalida said: pee nong gan

so I really can not understand those who believe that they are dating.haha. what let them think they are dating? just because he follow her anywhere? they are not experience? we can not stop a man like our, including someone is our friends. but refused them, is not equal to the need to stop to be friend with them. Unless their wishes. So, I do not see any problem about chalida with pupaa or other boys.

Who would do such expressions to with the boy she liked? hahaha.

And according to responsiblity and mature... it made me thought about the gift Pupa bought for Chalida on her birthday this August. Like what kind of "man" would buy a "woman", a teddy bear for her birthday? hahaha And he is a rich kid, he should at least buy her something more valuable than that. And she already turned 19, and he bought her just a "teddy bear"... while Mark gave her a more valuable and more expensive thing (although it wasn't a surprising or a special gift), and a thing that she can actually use for her freetime, which was an "I-Pad". Even if we are just friends or siblings, I would also want something more valuable than just a "teddy bear" from a 'guy'.

yes, all producers must know and see each ones' of their actors' and actresses' deep characteristics/personality to be able to give such roles to each person.

lovestar

sarNie Adult
Been lurking a lot lately.
I'm so impatient!! When is NM2 coming out? For all I know it'll come out on my exams. Late November.

narkrakdin24^^

sarNie Adult
Hmm.. he unliked the pic? Haha Mark..He must have remembered that all of his followers could see his likes. He probably saved it on his phone so he can look at the picture and drool at it lols! I wonder if Chalida does the same? Stare at his muscular body haha jk. Well, we can always wonder. When is the closing party? Or did it already passed? If it is then dang it. We get little pics of the two.

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
Hmm.. he unliked the pic? Haha Mark..He must have remembered that all of his followers could see his likes. He probably saved it on his phone so he can look at the picture and drool at it lols! I wonder if Chalida does the same? Stare at his muscular body haha jk. Well, we can always wonder. When is the closing party? Or did it already passed? If it is then dang it. We get little pics of the two.
The closing party was on the 10th/11th. Yeah, we got too little pictures of the two. Again, like I said, so low-profile hahah aren't they? :) Hahah she probably does do that hahaha jk lol i bet she saw the picture Mark posted up of himself cooking hahah I'm sure she would like that picture, BUT won't click it to make it obvious hahah Just like how Mark liked the picture Chalida's mom post up of her daughter, then clicked it off hahah

YaMaMiKi

Official Chalida&Monchanok Stalker
The closing party was on the 10th/11th. Yeah, we got too little pictures of the two. Again, like I said, so low-profile hahah aren't they? :) Hahah she probably does do that hahaha jk lol i bet she saw the picture Mark posted up of himself cooking hahah I'm sure she would like that picture, BUT won't click it to make it obvious hahah Just like how Mark liked the picture Chalida's mom post up of her daughter, then clicked it off hahah
hohohoh...i literally laughed at this comment
nice one

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
Oh My. I'm annoyed he "unliked" it. Lol Wow. People must be nagging him he decided to unlike it. You know Mark is still not daring enough to "court" Nong. Nong herself seems to be playing hard to get Lol or is still in denial of her feelings for him. Damn reality drama. :whatever:

**Well, some NM2 staff are claiming to be missing Mteam themselves. Lol A couple days ago, that beer_ramida person was commenting on Mark's IG on how she misses him. haha Then Obviously this applebehappy person kept nagging Mark and Mint on how she misses them and "NM2". Lol

Yea yea, we know. lol