[Ch3] Neua Mek 2 (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
^You asked for how you can tell a guy is mentally mature or immature. That's a general question about guys in general, nothing about the validity of a truth. I think she is just confused. Hahaha. But since this is an MTEAM thread, now I have to use Pupa as an example and .... 

Okay, why aren't anyone answering my question? Noi jai laew na :(
Didn't I mentioned pages ages ago that I just want to move on? Haha. Ya noy jai na. :)

There must be more than one reason, but I think the fact that Pupa seems to follow Chalida and her family/friends around is the most obvious reason to point out even if we do not know him personally. It's actually funny because Chalida's younger brother had also compared Pupa's face to a baby on Instagram before. It was a HBD wish for Pupa and while it was supposed to be a kind??? gesture, I just thought it was rather ironic that they seem to always poke fun at him in a somewhat mean way. So I don't think it's just Chalida who views Pupa like a "child" but most of her family seem to as well. I expect them to show a different kind of respect to Pupa if he was dating their beloved Chalida.

Though, like you said, it's not just Pupa, but Mark also has some childish nature. People are not one-dimensional after all. At least I never met anyone so simple. Even someone who has a mature character can still behave childish at times because our personalities are made up of many different colors and shades.

But Chalida called Pupa childlike/childish while she never described Mark in those terms... Is it really not obvious? When reporters ask about her ideal type, in her mind, she subconsciously sees that she can tolerate Mark's childish behaviors but she cannot tolerate Pupa's.

People will have set different levels of expectations for different people who they consider a friend and... what? Someone they like? Lover? Just pee chai?  She already views Pupa as a friend and he is clearly not her type so she was just trying to find an excuse. There must be more than one reason but she mentioned only the first reason that came to her mind. 

I've also always thought Pupa lacks a lot of experience which contributes to his lack of maturity. But Mark's childish ways are not a result of his lack of experience. Mark's ways are more deliberate and controlled.

Besides, you just can't compare a hiso with a non-hiso. Their life experiences will be different and so their character, mentality, and values will likely also be different. What does Pupa do for a living? What is his occupation? He doesn't have any other aspirations? I don't think he shoulders many responsibilities or else he would not be able to tag along with Chalida and her family and friends so many times. But he can afford to do it because he is a rich kid, the youngest in his family. Someone who lacks responsibility will likely also lack a certain level of self-discipline. If I see such a character, I would also think he's still not mature enough, so even if I consider him my friend, I will have to be honest about it.

I don't think I need to elaborate on Mark's mature side since it was done so before. 

I also think Mark is much more experienced than Pupa when it comes to courting/flirting/wooing the ladies or even when it comes to the greater world at large. I've seen their conversations (and of course pictures Lmao) on IG and while this is very limited information, I think Pupa does not admire Chalida the way Mark does. Pupa and Chalida can just joke around and make playful comments with each other the way buddies do -- like Bargie. Their conversations are very similar - very direct, open, and joking-like, sometimes only slightly flirtatious. However, their conversations to me never suggest anything sweet or intimate. They even call each other "Nai" or "Dude" sometimes, the way Bargie relate to each other.

Mark should be more experienced in love. He must have had a few deep experiences. You know, he has a tattoo on his body somewhere to represent memories of his old love? Even though that love is gone, he has no intention of erasing it. I would never think someone who reveres  memories of his old love would turn spiteful towards his "ex-girlfriend" and childishly unfollow her on IG just because they broke up. Lmao. 

This has always been my take on it even prior to Chalida's interview. I think JIMIEYOUSHI can offer you more depth and insights than I can. She's a more experienced woman than I am. Hahaha.

YaMaMiKi

Official Chalida&Monchanok Stalker
^You asked for how you can tell a guy is mentally mature or immature. That's a general question about guys in general, nothing about the validity of a truth. I think she is just confused. Hahaha. But since this is an MTEAM thread, now I have to use Pupa as an example and ....

Didn't I mentioned pages ages ago that I just want to move on? Haha. Ya noy jai na. :)

There must be more than one reason, but I think the fact that Pupa seems to follow Chalida and her family/friends around is the most obvious reason to point out even if we do not know him personally. It's actually funny because Chalida's younger brother had also compared Pupa's face to a baby on Instagram before. It was a HBD wish for Pupa and while it was supposed to be a kind??? gesture, I just thought it was rather ironic that they seem to always poke fun at him in a somewhat mean way. So I don't think it's just Chalida who views Pupa like a "child" but most of her family seem to as well. I expect them to show a different kind of respect to Pupa if he was dating their beloved Chalida.

Though, like you said, it's not just Pupa, but Mark also have some childish nature. People are not one-dimensional after all. At least I never met anyone so simple. Even someone who has a mature character can still behave childish at times because our personalities are made up of many different colors and shades.

But Chalida called Pupa childlike/childish while she never described Mark in those terms... Is it really not obvious? When reporters ask about her ideal type, in her mind, she subconsciously sees that she can tolerate Mark's childish behaviors but she cannot tolerate Pupa's.

People will have set different levels of expectations for different people who they consider a friend and... what? Someone they like? Lover? Just pee chai? She already views Pupa as a friend and he is clearly not her type so she was just trying to find an excuse. There must be more than one reason but she mentioned only the first reason that came to her mind.

I've also always thought Pupa lacks a lot of experience which contributes to his lack of maturity. But Mark's childish ways are not a result of his lack of experience. Mark's ways are more deliberate and controlled.

Besides, you just can't compare a hiso with a non-hiso. Their life experiences will be different and so their character, mentality, and values will likely also be different. What does Pupa do for a living? What is his occupation? He doesn't have any other aspirations? I don't think he shoulders many responsibilities or else he would not be able to tag along with Chalida and her family and friends so many times. But he can afford to do it because he is a rich kid, the youngest in his family. Someone who lacks responsibility will likely also lack a certain level of self-discipline. If I see such a character, I would also think he's still not mature enough, so even if I consider him my friend, I will have to be honest about it.

I don't think I need to elaborate on Mark's mature side since it was done so before.

I also think Mark is much more experienced than Pupa when it comes to courting/flirting/wooing the ladies or even when it comes to the greater world at large. I've seen their conversations (and of course pictures Lmao) on IG and while this is very limited information, I think Pupa does not admire Chalida the way Mark does. Pupa and Chalida can just joke around and make playful comments with each other the way buddies do -- like Bargie. Their conversations are very similar - very direct, open, and joking-like, sometimes only slightly flirtatious. However, their conversations to me never suggest anything sweet or intimate. They even call each other "Nai" or "Dude" sometimes, the way Bargie relate to each other.

Mark should be more experienced in love. He must have had a few deep experiences. You know, he has a tattoo on his body somewhere to represent memories of his old love? Even though that love is gone, he has no intention of erasing it. I would never think someone who reveres memories of his old love would turn spiteful towards his "ex-girlfriend" and childishly unfollow her on IG just because they broke up. Lmao.

This has always been my take on it even prior to Chalida's interview. I think JIMIEYOUSHI can offer you more depth and insights than I can. She's a more experienced woman than I am. Hahaha.
well said mintwix

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
^You asked for how you can tell a guy is mentally mature or immature. That's a general question about guys in general, nothing about the validity of a truth. I think she is just confused. Hahaha. But since this is an MTEAM thread, now I have to use Pupa as an example and ....

Though, like you said, it's not just Pupa, but Mark also have some childish nature. People are not one-dimensional after all. At least I never met anyone so simple. Even someone who has a mature character can still behave childish at times because our personalities are made up of many different colors and shades.

People will have set different levels of expectations for different people who they consider a friend and... what? Someone they like? Lover? Just pee chai? She already views Pupa as a friend and he is clearly not her type so she was just trying to find an excuse. There must be more than one reason but she mentioned only the first reason that came to her mind.

Mark should be more experienced in love. He must have had a few deep experiences. You know, he has a tattoo on his body somewhere to represent memories of his old love? Even though that love is gone, he has no intention of erasing it. I would never think someone who reveres memories of his old love would turn spiteful towards his "ex-girlfriend" and childishly unfollow her on IG just because they broke up. Lmao.

Oh yes, I know you wanted to move on hahah But thanks for all these information lol haha

I didn't want to bring it up either, but it's just that I want to know how it is different, that's all hahah but yeah, I meant in general.

Now I can see what's the difference just by reading your ideas, thank you :)

Oh, and yes, I also can see Mark's childish nature also but yes, true, when it comes to relationship, girls, and love, he has experienced those all. Ahhh... so that's how you elaborate Mark's mature side hahah well, actually more than that, even his life's experiences too. Ahhh... I get it now hahah Now I can see why, even Natwara didn't say Mark is immature either and what's more than that is she categorized Mark as a "friend", instead of a "younger brother" because we all Mark is actually younger than Natwara by 2 years, yet she categorized him by that. Now I can see when older women categorize younger guys as "friends", it tells clearly whether he is mature or not, EVEN THOUGH he may have a childish nature as well.

And about Chalida can tolerate and accept Mark's childish behaviors, so I guess, other people can, as well hahah Because I've never heard from anyone that he knows or close with, saying he's "child-like". hahah HOWEVER, Kim DID told him to grow up hahaha but that was just a teasing, and I think Mark understand that. And just like Chalida too, I can't tolerate Pupa's childish behaviors as well, even if he's named as a "friend". But I can tolerate Mark's childish behaviors. I can see the difference of certain levels by that, now hahah

So I guess, it has to do with the experiences they've went through, right?

And talking about Pupa and Chalida's conversations and pictures, yeah, I see it too hahah very open, generalize, and clear haha

Well said Mint and thank you :) But yeah, I would also like to hear from Jimieyoushi too hahah yup, this is just about guys in general hahah

Off-topic, I'm still waiting for NM2 hahah so long lol 2 months... & PCKK is airing Today already... oh well, while waiting for NM2, I'll just watch PCKK first, because I want to see how's P'Anne's first experience as a director would come out :)

YaMaMiKi

Oh yes, I know you wanted to move on hahah But thanks for all these information lol haha

I didn't want to bring it up either, but it's just that I want to know how it is different, that's all hahah but yeah, I meant in general.

Now I can see what's the difference just by reading your ideas, thank you :)

Oh, and yes, I also can see Mark's childish nature also but yes, true, when it comes to relationship, girls, and love, he has experienced those all. Ahhh... so that's how you elaborate Mark's mature side hahah well, actually more than that, even his life's experiences too. Ahhh... I get it now hahah Now I can see why, even Natwara didn't say Mark is immature either and what's more than that is she categorized Mark as a "friend", instead of a "younger brother" because we all Mark is actually younger than Natwara by 2 years, yet she categorized him by that. Now I can see when older women categorize younger guys as "friends", it tells clearly whether he is mature or not, EVEN THOUGH he may have a childish nature as well.

So I guess, it has to do with the experiences they've went through, right?

And talking about Pupa and Chalida's conversations and pictures, yeah, I see it too hahah very open, generalize, and clear haha

Well said Mint and thank you :) But yeah, I would also like to hear from Jimieyoushi too hahah yup, this is just about guys in general hahah

Off-topic, I'm still waiting for NM2 hahah so long lol 2 months... & PCKK is airing Today already... oh well, while waiting for NM2, I'll just watch PCKK first, because I want to see how's P'Anne's first experience as a director would come out :)
Yeah...Hopefully Its Good Because I'm Sure Ann Taught Mark Alot Of Things

YaMaMiKi

Loving every written essays you gals are writing(; Thanks for sharing girls !!!

M&M balances eachother out <3
i actually started getting serious when it came to pupa because hes had many rumors with chalida...and chalida is reserved for my lil marky

fun

Expired Sarnie
haha im only seeing stars and some fuzzy words. theres too much for my poor little drunken eyes to read all that. just wanted to make my mark that i attempted to read.

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
i actually started getting serious when it came to pupa because hes had many rumors with chalida...and chalida is reserved for my lil marky
lol don't fall or get phased by those rumors. Yes, Pupa has had many rumors with Chalida, since Chalida was the one who opened him up to the public in the first place, so the media just found that interesting. However, they are starting to get too high-profile, so generalize, and open. I got to say their rumors will continue on no matter what, just like Mark & Natwara. Even though their rumors may decreased a little now, but the media still sort of asking him about her. Unless, Mark & Chalida announce to the media that they are reserved, then those rumors may end.

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
lol---Nok Chatchai needs to hurry up and air this in two months so we're not to thirsty for M&M lol

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
fnnfjeanfaernfea~ What the? Am I the only one who didn't know that Kim's name in PCKK was Cha-aim? (however you spell it lol)
Oh man! D; lol
Anyways, whatever. I can't wait to see NM2! :D Oh! So today I was in the car with a friend and I went pass a place called "M & M Cleaners." It was so legit...and funny. LOL Just thought I say something. Heheh (;

JIMIEYOUSHI

sarNie Juvenile
I like all your point of view, mint! and all the explanation, the view is clear enough.

Yes.mark's childish just means. for holding to his principles, refused to do sth what against his heart, or perfunctory, saving the trouble. another some such a move on his girl, I am more willing called "Flighty", not "childish".

we need to believe in the vision of the producer, so you can know why they always chose mark in mature role. producer all good in to know the actor character, they can see more deeply.

man's mature no matter their age.

I do not think pupaa in love experience less than mark. this is just the heart of the problem.I remember, pupaa said in an interview, to answer a qustion about his "EX-GF", he said: might that person came to the wrong heart.I really do not like the answer. you can compare with the attitude of mark treats his past feeling. about the tattoos in his back.very clear that mark is a brave man to bear all he do,once or now.he does not deny his past.all of his past, is experienced, there is no right orwrong.that's enough to be able to see how matyre he is. In fact, all mint's mentioned, all about" responsibility" .

"Responsibility" in a man's heart, is a man of mature standard. but in pupaa,regardless of his behavior or word, I all did not see any .
-----------
look at chalida's stare to mark,so much worship in her eyes. You must have heard this "If a woman does not worship a man, how could she fall in love with he?"you can compare the stare chalida to alex, is appreciate, but do not worship.
and for pupaa, no, no appreciate, no worship, even some contempt in her eyes.

viciy in her wedding

when mark in the stage.......

when chalida said: pee nong gan

so I really can not understand those who believe that they are dating.haha. what let them think they are dating? just because he follow her anywhere? they are not experience? we can not stop a man like our, including someone is our friends. but refused them, is not equal to the need to stop to be friend with them. Unless their wishes. So, I do not see any problem about chalida with pupaa or other boys.

Who would do such expressions to with the boy she liked? hahaha.