[Ch3] Neua Mek 2 (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

kimsaj

sarNie Juvenile
Hokulanii_ said:

Ep11 (There are pictures of them hugging that were released to help with this scene)

Sangkla is walking toward her with a worry look on his face
"What happened? You look upset?"
Prae, "Something happened, just a little bit."
S: "Problem with your mom?"
P: "No it's not"
Prae is looking at his necklace and look away when he stare at her face.
S: "Is there something I can do to help?"
P: "Do you remember our talk about nothing is as important as family especially with mom? We should be good to our mom when she is still alive."
S: "I am remember. I am jealous that you have a mom to hug."
P: "What would you do...If the love you have for someone may hurt someone else feelings and their trust that they have for us?"
S: "You say it like you are going to have someone else."
P: "I am serious, Sangkla. What would you pick between family and your love?"
S: "Your mom tell you to stop seeing me?"
P: "No, it's not that. Can I hug you? I really miss you, Sangkla."
Sangkla is silent. She hugs him tightly like she doesn't want to let him go.
P: "There so much that happened between us. So much that I have to accept the truth how I feel about you. I love you...Sangkla"
Prae stare at his face, put her face closer to him like she was going to kiss him, they both put their faces closer and closer to each other then she stare at his necklace again but this time Sangkla notice what she was looking at.
S: "You stared at my necklace twice already."
P: "Whatever may happen, I want you to know that I am sorry. I do want it to happen like this but I have no choice."
Prae took out a small bottle and spray it at his face. Sangkla passed out and fell down.
P: "I have to do it for my mom. I hope you understand." She took the necklace.

===============
Sangkla and Napa are searching for Prae and was stunned to find her tied to a chair with bombs wrapped around her body with a jacket. Komsone arrive and was shocked to see Prae as well.
P: "Don't come in! We don't know when they will ignite this bomb. Sangkla, don't come in here!"
S: "I won't let anything harm you." Sangkla is investigating the bomb and told everyone to leave. "The bomb is attached to the jacket and the timer will go on if anyone touches it."
P: "Leave me here, Sangkla. Don't risk your life because of me."
The timer on the bomb came on at 30 seconds, 29, 28...27...
Sangla is trying to find a way to remove the jacket from Prae.
P: "It's pointless. Leave now"
S: "I won't let my love die. You'll be ok."
Sangkla is concentrating and trying to use his power (the necklace or was it the charm) to stop the bomb. He eventually stopped the bomb when the timer was at 1 second.
S: "You are safe now." He pulled the jacket out of her body.
P: "Thank you." Prae still feels guilty for lying to him.

Episode 12:

Then they all left together to go after Winyoo and Jak. Sangkla didn't want Prae to go along but she refused and wanted to help. He went with her on the small fast boat. (remember pictures from this scene? :)) They fought and were chased by the bad guys. They finally got away and went to the temple looking for winyoo.

P: "Hurry up and go inside"
S: "It's dangerous. I don't want you to be tied to a bomb again."
SangKla pull her closer to him.
S: "Wait for me here."
P: "You can't stop me. I'll go with you no matter what."
S: "You can't! I am begging you."
Sangkla hugs her. She can feel the love that he has for her. He let her go, use his power and touches her face. Prae is frozen. She can feel it but can't move her body.
S: "I am sorry that I have to do this. I love you, Dr. PraePailin."
Sangkla sat her down and left her at the corner.

Winyoo later revealed that he is actually Sangkla's real father. Sangkla can't kill him but he can kill his own son and will be more powerful and be immortal. He stabbed Sangkla in the chest and Sangkla is bleeding and dying on the floor. Winyoo other personality came out like the good and the bad winyoo talking etc. He then realized he has killed his own son but the good Winyoo tells him it's not too late and he should do the right thing. He pulled the dagger out of Sangkla and stabbed himself in the chest. Winyoo died and vanished. Sangla is awake and feeling well like nothing had happened to him.

One month later......

Prae walked out from the patient room and see that Sangkla is waiting for her.

S: "We have to talk."
P: "We have nothing to talk about."
S: "why do you have to avoid me? Since that incident, you have avoiding me. I have been calling and you won't pick up."
P: "There is no reason. I have to go. I have work to do."
S: "Wait.."
P: "Stop following me. We both have a responsibilities’ to take care of. Just let it end between us."
Sangkla is hurt. Prae walk away to the other side of the building and is sad. She lean against the wall and talk to herself, "Sangkla...What I did was wrong and I can't forgive myself. I betrayed your love and trust and stole the necklace from you. I am sorry...."

Komsone did end up with Namsai. They finally went up to watch the sunset at the rooftop of the condo building that they both stay at. He asked her to be more than a friend and she did say yes.

Prae is at a crime scene at a resort, reading the info from her iPad.
P: "The dead person die of heart attack."
Kubkip: "Yes, that's right"
P: "He die because he found out about something, couldn't handle it and die of a heart attack right away."
K: "Yes"
P: "This kind of case shouldn't come to us.."
K: "umm..The company must have thought there is something behind his death"
Prae walked inside the guest house and turn on her recorder. She looking at the surrounding..
P: "There is no sign of struggle. The condition of the house is normal." She open the door to the bedroom, she sees a body on the bed covered with sheet... She continues to read the note on her iPad..
P: "The dead person is a cop. He works hard to get his love back but doesn't know that he had a heart problem." While she is reading, she sheet fell off of his face and SangKla is smiling but she didn't see it.
P: "Then he finally die.. His lover is a doctor. She is good with everything but she doesn't know her own heart. She always running away from love and finally found the love but continues to run." Prae thought it sounds odd. She put down the iPad and open the curtain, on the wall behind the curtain are her pictures. Pictures covering the whole wall from magazines, newspaper etc. And on the wall there, there is a writing and it said "Sangkla loves Dr. Praepailin." She look left and right.
P: "Sangkla, this is your plan isn't it?" She went to the bed, pull the sheet but the body is gone.
The tv in the house turn on, "Urgent News". Prae look at the tv and Namsai is broadcasting from the front of the house.
Namsai, "This is an urgent love news.. There is a patient who has a heart problem and he didn't get any love from his love.. his heart is about to stop if he love doesn't give him a chance. Next up is a video of him with his feelings that he has for this woman.." On the tv screen is now Sangkla's face. He is holding a piece of paper.
S: "The love between me and her started with this piece of paper. It was an order for me to see a therapist. When I first met her, I thought this woman is pretty but stupid. She is too good to be true. Can you believe it, the more I know her the more I admire her. This woman is strong and weak at the same time. She cute and lovable but at the same time also annoying. We have been through a lot together and I am confident to say today that we complete each other."
Prae smile and happy to hear his confession. She walk around the house looking for him. She found him, standing in front of a video camera.
S: "I told you, she is smart. I can't trick her for long and she found me."
P: "What are you doing?"
S: "I am telling my feelings to my love. Pleading her to accept her own feelings"
P: "Was this all of your plan?"
S: "If I didn't use this method, would you come and see me?"

aaaaaaweeee wished we all saw these scenes. I'm just imagining all these right now. Thanks again Hokulanii_ :D

Hokulanii_

sarNie Hatchling
Hokulanii_ said:
Ep11 (There are pictures of them hugging that were released to help with this scene)
Sangkla is walking toward her with a worry look on his face
"What happened? You look upset?"
Prae, "Something happened, just a little bit."
S: "Problem with your mom?"
P: "No it's not"
Prae is looking at his necklace and look away when he stare at her face.
S: "Is there something I can do to help?"
P: "Do you remember our talk about nothing is as important as family especially with mom? We should be good to our mom when she is still alive."
S: "I am remember. I am jealous that you have a mom to hug."
P: "What would you do...If the love you have for someone may hurt someone else feelings and their trust that they have for us?"
S: "You say it like you are going to have someone else."
P: "I am serious, Sangkla. What would you pick between family and your love?"
S: "Your mom tell you to stop seeing me?"
P: "No, it's not that. Can I hug you? I really miss you, Sangkla."
Sangkla is silent. She hugs him tightly like she doesn't want to let him go.
P: "There so much that happened between us. So much that I have to accept the truth how I feel about you. I love you...Sangkla"
Prae stare at his face, put her face closer to him like she was going to kiss him, they both put their faces closer and closer to each other then she stare at his necklace again but this time Sangkla notice what she was looking at.
S: "You stared at my necklace twice already."
P: "Whatever may happen, I want you to know that I am sorry. I do want it to happen like this but I have no choice."
Prae took out a small bottle and spray it at his face. Sangkla passed out and fell down.
P: "I have to do it for my mom. I hope you understand." She took the necklace.
===============
Sangkla and Napa are searching for Prae and was stunned to find her tied to a chair with bombs wrapped around her body with a jacket. Komsone arrive and was shocked to see Prae as well.
P: "Don't come in! We don't know when they will ignite this bomb. Sangkla, don't come in here!"
S: "I won't let anything harm you." Sangkla is investigating the bomb and told everyone to leave. "The bomb is attached to the jacket and the timer will go on if anyone touches it."
P: "Leave me here, Sangkla. Don't risk your life because of me."
The timer on the bomb came on at 30 seconds, 29, 28...27...
Sangla is trying to find a way to remove the jacket from Prae.
P: "It's pointless. Leave now"
S: "I won't let my love die. You'll be ok."
Sangkla is concentrating and trying to use his power (the necklace or was it the charm) to stop the bomb. He eventually stopped the bomb when the timer was at 1 second.
S: "You are safe now." He pulled the jacket out of her body.
P: "Thank you." Prae still feels guilty for lying to him.
Episode 12:
Then they all left together to go after Winyoo and Jak. Sangkla didn't want Prae to go along but she refused and wanted to help. He went with her on the small fast boat. (remember pictures from this scene? :)) They fought and were chased by the bad guys. They finally got away and went to the temple looking for winyoo.
P: "Hurry up and go inside"
S: "It's dangerous. I don't want you to be tied to a bomb again."
SangKla pull her closer to him.
S: "Wait for me here."
P: "You can't stop me. I'll go with you no matter what."
S: "You can't! I am begging you."
Sangkla hugs her. She can feel the love that he has for her. He let her go, use his power and touches her face. Prae is frozen. She can feel it but can't move her body.
S: "I am sorry that I have to do this. I love you, Dr. PraePailin."
Sangkla sat her down and left her at the corner.
Winyoo later revealed that he is actually Sangkla's real father. Sangkla can't kill him but he can kill his own son and will be more powerful and be immortal. He stabbed Sangkla in the chest and Sangkla is bleeding and dying on the floor. Winyoo other personality came out like the good and the bad winyoo talking etc. He then realized he has killed his own son but the good Winyoo tells him it's not too late and he should do the right thing. He pulled the dagger out of Sangkla and stabbed himself in the chest. Winyoo died and vanished. Sangla is awake and feeling well like nothing had happened to him.
One month later......
Prae walked out from the patient room and see that Sangkla is waiting for her.
S: "We have to talk."
P: "We have nothing to talk about."
S: "why do you have to avoid me? Since that incident, you have avoiding me. I have been calling and you won't pick up."
P: "There is no reason. I have to go. I have work to do."
S: "Wait.."
P: "Stop following me. We both have a responsibilities to take care of. Just let it end between us."
Sangkla is hurt. Prae walk away to the other side of the building and is sad. She lean against the wall and talk to herself, "Sangkla...What I did was wrong and I can't forgive myself. I betrayed your love and trust and stole the necklace from you. I am sorry...."
Komsone did end up with Namsai. They finally went up to watch the sunset at the rooftop of the condo building that they both stay at. He asked her to be more than a friend and she did say yes.
Prae is at a crime scene at a resort, reading the info from her iPad.
P: "The dead person die of heart attack."
Kubkip: "Yes, that's right"
P: "He die because he found out about something, couldn't handle it and die of a heart attack right away."
K: "Yes"
P: "This kind of case shouldn't come to us.."
K: "umm..The company must have thought there is something behind his death"
Prae walked inside the guest house and turn on her recorder. She looking at the surrounding..
P: "There is no sign of struggle. The condition of the house is normal." She open the door to the bedroom, she sees a body on the bed covered with sheet... She continues to read the note on her iPad..
P: "The dead person is a cop. He works hard to get his love back but doesn't know that he had a heart problem." While she is reading, she sheet fell off of his face and SangKla is smiling but she didn't see it.
P: "Then he finally die.. His lover is a doctor. She is good with everything but she doesn't know her own heart. She always running away from love and finally found the love but continues to run." Prae thought it sounds odd. She put down the iPad and open the curtain, on the wall behind the curtain are her pictures. Pictures covering the whole wall from magazines, newspaper etc. And on the wall there, there is a writing and it said "Sangkla loves Dr. Praepailin." She look left and right.
P: "Sangkla, this is your plan isn't it?" She went to the bed, pull the sheet but the body is gone.
The tv in the house turn on, "Urgent News". Prae look at the tv and Namsai is broadcasting from the front of the house.
Namsai, "This is an urgent love news.. There is a patient who has a heart problem and he didn't get any love from his love.. his heart is about to stop if he love doesn't give him a chance. Next up is a video of him with his feelings that he has for this woman.." On the tv screen is now Sangkla's face. He is holding a piece of paper.
S: "The love between me and her started with this piece of paper. It was an order for me to see a therapist. When I first met her, I thought this woman is pretty but stupid. She is too good to be true. Can you believe it, the more I know her the more I admire her. This woman is strong and weak at the same time. She cute and lovable but at the same time also annoying. We have been through a lot together and I am confident to say today that we complete each other."
Prae smile and happy to hear his confession. She walk around the house looking for him. She found him, standing in front of a video camera.
S: "I told you, she is smart. I can't trick her for long and she found me."
P: "What are you doing?"
S: "I am telling my feelings to my love. Pleading her to accept her own feelings"
P: "Was this all of your plan?"
S: "If I didn't use this method, would you come and see me?"
S: If I didnt use this method, would you come and see me?
P: I dont want to waste my time on your nonsense
Prae turn to walk away but Sangkla got a hold of her and hug her from the back.
P: Let go of me.
S: I wont let you go anywhere until we talked.
P: I have nothing to talk to you about. What I did was wrong and it cant be forgiven. I used you even though you love me so much. I lied to you and stole your necklace. Have you forgotten?
S: For youMy memory is only of beautiful and good things that you have done for me and others.
Prae turn her face around to look at his face.
S: Love is to fulfill but sometime its a sacrifice and to give. If someone has to be wrong, it should be me because I couldnt protect you.
P: Sangkla
S: See, we both are equally wrong.
He turned her around to face him.
S: Forget everything about the past. Give life a chance..for us to protect and take care of each other. Someone once told me to overcome your own heart is good but as for loveto overcome your loves heart is better.
Prae smile at Sangkla. He looks into her eyes and touches her chin.
S: Psychologically, your eyes are smiling and your face is cheerful, does it mean that I have won your heart?
P: Do you know that in psychology, when a man pretends not to know and ask, its very charming to a woman.
Sangkla hugs Prae right away.
P: I probably dont have to answer your question that you just asked.
She hugs him back and looks at his face.
P: I am sorry for all the trouble I have caused and for giving you headache. I am happy that you still give a woman like me a chance.
S: Does it mean, it wont be like before?
P: Ill try.but I cant guarantee it. Ill be less of a trouble but if you love Dr. Praepailin, you have to accept the whole package.
S: Its the same; if you love Sangkla then you have to accept the craziness.
They both smile and laugh. Sangkla took Praes hang to go watch sun that is about to set.
S: Thank you PraeThank you for loving me.
P: I also want to thank you for loving me. From now on, no matter what happened, well go through it together.
S: Yes, well go through it together.
Sangkla took out his necklace.
S: This necklace has been with me since I was little. It represents the goodness that my dad has for me.
He put the necklace on her neck.
S: I am giving it to you. You are the goodness that will always be in my heart.
Sangla hugs Prae and then suddenly he lifts her up and carries her. Prae was startled by it.
S: For today, allow me to carry you so you dont have to walk, ok?
Sangkla carries her to the dock to the watch the sunset, his face got closer and closer to her as if they are about to kiss.

The end.

sammypanda

sarNie Egg
Hokulanii_ said:
S: If I didnt use this method, would you come and see me?
P: I dont want to waste my time on your nonsense
Prae turn to walk away but Sangkla got a hold of her and hug her from the back.
P: Let go of me.
S: I wont let you go anywhere until we talked.
P: I have nothing to talk to you about. What I did was wrong and it cant be forgiven. I used you even though you love me so much. I lied to you and stole your necklace. Have you forgotten?
S: For youMy memory is only of beautiful and good things that you have done for me and others.
Prae turn her face around to look at his face.
S: Love is to fulfill but sometime its a sacrifice and to give. If someone has to be wrong, it should be me because I couldnt protect you.
P: Sangkla
S: See, we both are equally wrong.
He turned her around to face him.
S: Forget everything about the past. Give life a chance..for us to protect and take care of each other. Someone once told me to overcome your own heart is good but as for loveto overcome your loves heart is better.
Prae smile at Sangkla. He looks into her eyes and touches her chin.
S: Psychologically, your eyes are smiling and your face is cheerful, does it mean that I have won your heart?
P: Do you know that in psychology, when a man pretends not to know and ask, its very charming to a woman.
Sangkla hugs Prae right away.
P: I probably dont have to answer your question that you just asked.
She hugs him back and looks at his face.
P: I am sorry for all the trouble I have caused and for giving you headache. I am happy that you still give a woman like me a chance.
S: Does it mean, it wont be like before?
P: Ill try.but I cant guarantee it. Ill be less of a trouble but if you love Dr. Praepailin, you have to accept the whole package.
S: Its the same; if you love Sangkla then you have to accept the craziness.
They both smile and laugh. Sangkla took Praes hang to go watch sun that is about to set.
S: Thank you PraeThank you for loving me.
P: I also want to thank you for loving me. From now on, no matter what happened, well go through it together.
S: Yes, well go through it together.
Sangkla took out his necklace.
S: This necklace has been with me since I was little. It represents the goodness that my dad has for me.
He put the necklace on her neck.
S: I am giving it to you. You are the goodness that will always be in my heart.
Sangla hugs Prae and then suddenly he lifts her up and carries her. Prae was startled by it.
S: For today, allow me to carry you so you dont have to walk, ok?
Sangkla carries her to the dock to the watch the sunset, his face got closer and closer to her as if they are about to kiss.

The end.
wowowow! honestly it was like the last 3 most amazing episodes i wish we actually got to see :( watched it so many times haha and i just get sad after i've finished because i know the rest would've been beautiful
I dont know why but mint and mark just have this soft spot in my heart :/ 
but anyway thank you soooooo much for this! in a way i feel like i kinda got to watch it! you're actually the best :)

lovestar

sarNie Adult
Lol I had no idea this thread was still active.
Hokulanii I'll have to read them at a time where their ship hits me again (if ever).
But thanks for translating!!