[Ch3] Neua Mek 2 (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
Mteam knew/met each other wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy before they became pranang. I came upon this picture at prinfanclub....wow. Nong was so young. They were sooooooooooooooooooooooo cute even way before they met. Hehe :highfive: **We should blackmail them this picture. HAHAHA**

SonYukView4ever

OMGOD?!?!?! What is this guys? What is this?!? LOL WOW! I couldn't sleep and BAM! Mark posted this!! Aihhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! lol **Greeeed* HAHAHA
Pretty couples! Yes yes yes!!!!!

more!! Cr. Taew's IG

It looks like Mark will pair with Taew this round whereas Mint will pair with Boy. :yuck: Some fans are already complaining. lol

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
^^ Mark is so cute and funny hahaha "Suay wurrr... suay muakkkk" Chalida, 'jing jai muakkk' hahahaha He always staying with Mint luey na hahah narak ^_^

lovestar

sarNie Adult
OMGOD?!?!?! What is this guys? What is this?!? LOL WOW! I couldn't sleep and BAM! Mark posted this!! Aihhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! lol **Greeeed* HAHAHA
Pretty couples! Yes yes yes!!!!!

more!! Cr. Taew's IG

It looks like Mark will pair with Taew this round whereas Mint will pair with Boy. :yuck: Some fans are already complaining. lol

Tears of joy and flowing down my cheeks. After seeing these pics and watching the TKBT, it's really made my day!!!
I saw those pics on instagram and could not control my breathing!
Then the TKBT was seriously the most cutest thing ever! I can't emphasize enough on how adorable it was. Mark and his stares at mint and him opening the food for her but then teasing her after!! (I wonder whose blazer that was around her)
AAARGGGHH!!! NARAK JING JING!!!

Chenz

sarNie Egg
Mint & Boy looks good together (i swear she looks good with everyone...or maybe thats jst my bias talking haha), I want them to pair up for a lakorn!
The short clip is so cayooot ~ hopefully they'll release more :D

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
Tears of joy and flowing down my cheeks. After seeing these pics and watching the TKBT, it's really made my day!!!
Then the TKBT was seriously the most cutest thing ever! I can't emphasize enough on how adorable it was. Mark and his stares at mint and him opening the food for her but then teasing her after!! (I wonder whose blazer that was around her)
blazer? The blue clothing that she was wearing while putting make up on, right? or the black suit that she was wearing? If the black suit, i think it's Mark's, I remembered he wore that suit before, but I forgot where.

So cute huh... hahaha I was smiling and giggling too, and spazzing also hahah He's taking care of her so well and doesn't even have intention going to other girls or to other people in there, how will you not love this guy? hahaha And the teasing was funny because he was the one who opened the bag for her then end up teasing her afterwards hahaha He's probably worried about her hahah especially the 'ห้ามก็ไม่ฟัง' part was cute hahah He is totally treating her like a dad hahaha

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
For someone who claims to be Mark's big fan, I'm always amazed by the things you don't know.
@syv4

Also, some of us should get used to Mteam's teasing ways by now. I'm sure Mark deliberately posted that picture to play with our hearts yet again. They were preparing for a calendar shoot. Preem was also there and wore the same t-shirts that Boy and Mint were wearing. Mark just have to coincidentally post that one up.

By the way, in my book, MTEAM is wayyyyy past the "courting" stage. People should stop calling Mark a Casanova if he doesn't even have the balls to pursue the lady of his dreams....Yup. Such a sissy....Totally!!

(For serious, where is all the logic and consistency? Casanovas are supposed to be advanced and experienced when it comes to women! He didn't get that title for no reason.)

This particular clip reminds of certain cliche moments btw pra aek and nang aek in thai lakorn history. Particularly the last part you mentioned. Mark was attentive and took care of Chalida, even opening the package of food for her haha, but then pretended to scold her for eating too much. You can clearly tell it was pretense. He enjoys teasing her.

This is the type of pra aek character many people fall for in lakorns. Hard on the outside, but soft on the inside. Seemingly sharp words, but sweet and tender actions. Oftentimes badmouth and hardassed with everyone, but most gentle with only nang aek. It's the good girl love bad boy scenario like in A Moment of Romance, the chinese movie that nm2 is supposedly based on.

Another way, seeing this BTS clip also reminds me of Bee Sawich's character in Ploy Lom Phet. Pra aek liked to scold nang aek and call her stupid and etc. But you realize all his words were mostly pretense because his every actions indicated he cared about her like she was his little goddess-- his to protect. Haha. He risked his life for her countless times and then talks as if she means nothing to him. Lmao. It's entertaining to watch. Perhaps this is one of the reasons why MTEAM still maintain so many fans even without official promotion or constant exposure. It's always their real life charms.

/Whooo! Got carried away only by seeing 10-20 seconds of cute MTEAM moments. Sue me.

Having said all that, I think I will heart Sangkla. Like we said months ago, Mark and Sangkla are probably like one. I can totally see Sangkla saying all kinds of crude stuff towards Dr. Praepailin whilst his actions spells "I wuv u". Lol.

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
For someone who claims to be Mark's big fan, I'm always amazed by the things you don't know.
@syv4

Also, some of us should get used to Mteam's teasing ways by now. I'm sure Mark deliberately posted that picture to play with our hearts yet again. They were preparing for a calendar shoot. Preem was also there and wore the same t-shirts that Boy and Mint were wearing. Mark just have to coincidentally post that one up.

By the way, in my book, MTEAM is wayyyyy past the "courting" stage. People should stop calling Mark a Casanova if he doesn't even have the balls to pursue the lady of his dreams....Yup. Such a sissy....Totally!!

(For serious, where is all the logic and consistency? Casanovas are supposed to be advanced and experienced when it comes to women! He didn't get that title for no reason.)

This particular clip reminds of certain cliche moments btw pra aek and nang aek in thai lakorn history. Particularly the last part you mentioned. Mark was attentive and took care of Chalida, even opening the package of food for her haha, but then pretended to scold her for eating too much. You can clearly tell it was pretense. He enjoys teasing her.

This is the type of pra aek character many people fall for in lakorns. Hard on the outside, but soft on the inside. Seemingly sharp words, but sweet and tender actions. Oftentimes badmouth and hardassed with everyone, but most gentle with only nang aek. It's the good girl love bad boy scenario like in A Moment of Romance, the chinese movie that nm2 is supposedly based on.

Another way, seeing this BTS clip also reminds me of Bee Sawich's character in Ploy Lom Phet. Pra aek liked to scold nang aek and call her stupid and etc. But you realize all his words were mostly pretense because his every actions indicated he cared about her like she was his little goddess-- his to protect. Haha. He risked his life for her and then acts like she means nothing to him. Lmao. It's entertaining to watch. Perhaps this is one of the reasons why MTEAM still maintain so many fans even without official promotion or constant exposure. They both having such charming personalities and they have so much harmony.

/Whooo! Got carried away only by seeing 10-20 seconds of cute MTEAM moments. Sue me.

Having said all that, I think I will heart Sangkla. Like we said months ago, Mark and Sangkla are probably like one. I can totally see Sangkla saying all kinds of crude stuff towards Dr. Praepailin whilst his actions spells "I wuv u". Lol.

Sangkla and Mark are really like one hahah Mark is usually like that, in real life too hahaha I like the word you said, "sharp mouth/badmouth and hard on the outside, but soft and gentle from the inside." hahaha P'Anne even said that about Mark too that, "His personality is like a warm person, but has a sharp tounge, which he instinctly have that in him all along." hahah

yup, they both have charming personalities and has so much harmonies. I totally agree :D

mintwix

MMの弁護士。

Left (From Japan):

"P'Mak is kind. He bought this for me. (The sweets were very delicious) Hahaha."

Right (From Korea):

"Nong Mint is kind. She bought this for me."
-----
Mteam have so much harmony it's crazy. Lmao. Cyber isopraxism and their recipes for love rumors and of course their love calls. 55555555

P.S. The way mteam are leaning towards each other makes the teddy bear look like it's their baby. Hahaha.

Margie and Ize asked if Mark have gifts for them too. 555 I wonder who else received. If Kim received a souvenir from Mark, I think she would have uploaded it on Instagram long time ago. Lol. Since they've been promoting pyckk hardcore lately. Which reminds me, Kim also went to Korea last time (with the maker productions), but I don't think she bought Mark a present the way Chalida did. Haha. MTEAM is personal, but they will never admit it by words. Lmao. Last time, Chalida forgot about P'Yui.

Boy: "Tawan Chai within Neua Mek. Wait to watch na ja."]

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
awesome pix.....i'm all for them pairing with different ppl...Mint is more diverse then mark...she looks adorable with Boy...can't wait to c the calendar they all look good

SonYukView4ever

@syv4
Dude what are you saying?!?! lol Srsly, when I posted those pictures up (8 hours ago), has Mark nor anyone explained what the pictures were for? Even some Thai fans were literally begging for an answer. Now, someone just mentioned that it was for a calender shoot, it made sense. lol

---

Anyways.......Oh boy he's so cheesy. LOL Bought her a teddy bear. LOL =P and some treats. Lol
sure sure "sibling" lol sure.**roll eyes* LOL

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Mteam knew/met each other wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy before they became pranang. I came upon this picture at prinfanclub....wow. Nong was so young. They were sooooooooooooooooooooooo cute even way before they met. Hehe :highfive: **We should blackmail them this picture. HAHAHA**

They've come across eachother at the Channel events and building couple of times before they were paired together. I bet they eyed each other with interest 555

This pic is history kekekek ;p saw it back in 010' !!! Nong is so narak <3

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart

Left (From Japan):

"P'Mak is kind. He bought this for me. (The sweets were very delicious) Hahaha."

Right (From Korea):

"Nong Mint is kind. She bought this for me."
-----
Mteam have so much harmony it's crazy. Lmao. Cyber isopraxism and their recipes for love rumors and of course their love calls. 55555555

P.S. The way mteam are leaning towards each other makes the teddy bear look like it's their baby. Hahaha.

Margie and Ize asked if Mark have gifts for them too. 555 I wonder who else received. If Kim received a souvenir from Mark, I think she would have uploaded it on Instagram long time ago. Lol. Since they've been promoting pyckk hardcore lately. Which reminds me, Kim also went to Korea last time (with the maker productions), but I don't think she bought Mark a present the way Chalida did. Haha. MTEAM is personal, but they will never admit it by words. Lmao. Last time, Chalida forgot about P'Yui.

Boy: "Tawan Chai within Neua Mek. Wait to watch na ja."

Greeeeeed !!! So sweet of sweet Mak <3
They both take care of eachother very well ahahha love these two maaak !!!

Ahhhh great way to start my morning.
I woke up seeing these pics and was like whaattttt !?

Chalida looks great with Boy. Hoping for these to pair up too

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
LOL---finally something about NM2 Lol
Mark praises how pretty Mint is lol constantly..

--

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H-W9Cz0VCxo&feature=share
This video nearly killed me ahahahahahaha
I had to ask myself if it was real. *pinches myself ahahha

I love how Mak went over and touched the makeup. In his head its like this is what mint is going to wear. Hahaha it's like a boyfriend approving what his gf gets to wear before she wears it out hahaah !

Ahhhh the clip was super scream worthy !!! Woke me right up after seeing the pics !

On top of that my morning class is cancelled ! Wooohoooo !!

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Dude what are you saying?!?! lol Srsly, when I posted those pictures up (8 hours ago), has Mark nor anyone explained what the pictures were for? Even some Thai fans were literally begging for an answer. Now, someone just mentioned that it was for a calender shoot, it made sense. lol
I am saying if you really followed Mark/mteam as closely as you've claimed you would not have been surprised that they met before being pranangs. This isn't the first time you seem to not be familiar with a common knowledge. So I don't wonder why your opinions are less informed. What I wonder is why you still hold onto certain beliefs when people remind you of certain relevant information. I.E. About why mteam are not expected to have events together besides channel3 related one's.

@mmgjp134

Next time, I will not ask you to edit your post. 55555

P.S.

Can a mod please delete my previous comment? Double post.

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
I am saying if you really followed Mark/mteam as closely as you've claimed you would not have been surprised that they met before being pranangs. This isn't the first time you seem to not be familiar with a common fact. So I don't wonder why your opinions are less informed. What I wonder is why you still hold onto certain opinions when people remind you of certain relevant information. I.E. About why mteam are not expected to have events together.

@mmpjp134

Next time, I will not ask you to edit your post. 55555

P.S.

Can a mod please delete my previous comment. Double post.
Hahah alright lol