[Ch3] Nang Rai Tee Ruk (Citizen Kane)

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
KhoOnxNouxWanxJai said:
and nooo lol baby was sleeping but needed diaper change he's only 2 months won't understand lolol.

ohhhh i see :p i will not be surprised if when he grow up he will be a big fan of lakorns just like his mom :D

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
I was up all night so I fell asleep and didn't watch it yet, but will get to it and will answer any questions you guys have. Thank to the other members here who are helping out too. Thank you so much. :)

withunnichan

sarNie Hatchling
Another fun episode! Everything is coming together nicely from FINALLY revealing Danai and Pim's connection (there was never any doubt right?), to getting us a few steps closer to Nam's killer. I actually like that it may feel like we are circling a building before ending the front door, because first and foremost we need to fill episodes and second because it gives us more insight into the extent of the killers' reach, manipulation and insight. I'm sure by now we all know who the killer is (it was pretty clear from the start and has done well with that) but there are other important things to uncover as well. This world that Nam unfortunately got herself involved in (which honestly could have also been Orn's fate if not for the arrest) was certainly something that needed to be revealed and brought to a close. I never felt bad for Songpope, not even a millisecond. So I'm glad to see him behind bars. (Wish they would find an excuse to send wife in there too, you know just cause she's ridiculous and annoying). I find it interesting how everyone in Danai's life doesn't truly care or pay attention to him. He isn't the best guy in the world but he certainly isn't what everyone perceives him to be. They actually only see him as a reflection of themselves instead of who he really is. However, I guess, we can all be extremely selfish and self-absorbed and given the life they all have been living, we shouldn't expect anything more.
As for what Natee says in the preview, I admit I was upset when I heard it too. But I was mainly upset, not because I question his motives (I trust him) but more so that I believed him to be the one to hold on, regardless of the circumstances, so I was a tad disappointed and I don't see that changing. However, he's not perfect (which he's shown several times), so I'll set my disappointment aside and wait for their reconciliation. The only thing is I'm fairly certain it won't happen soon enough for me. Lol I'm actually kind of ready for this show to end, so I can go back and rewatch!

Also as far as I know, Boy's mother raised all her boys as a single mother. I always assumed their father died but their are hints that might not have been the case.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Yes. I've heard from somewhere that Boy's father died, but I still don't know for sure.

Anyways. I loved today's episode so much. So many things revealed in here and for sure Nate is the killer. The scene where it shows Pilai talking to the killer, Pilai said "Please Nate, I'm scared, let me go." Duankae has nothing to do with this other than she coming to tell Pilai to stay away from Songpop because she doesn't want Pilai to get hurt. About Pikul. Pikul is the nang rai character that Pilai plays in a lakorn that she is currently filming. Since Pilai got into a coma, they had to change the nang rai. They had to change the story to that Pikul did not die after trying to commit suicide so she got plastic surgery done so no one will know her, and she can take revenge. Songpop is the producer for this lakorn so Pim and Natee takes this chance to get to find out more about Songpop and uncover him. They found the names of the girls that Songpop and the other guy were using in the human trafficking. The police thought Nate was a suspect because her number was the last one that called Pilai during the time that Pilai gone missing. If she called Pilai, she should've known Pilai was in trouble, but she didn't call the police so she might be involved. I think Nate tried to kill Pilai because Pilai saw her and because she found out about Pilai and Songpop. I'm sure Nate and Songpop had a thing because of the part where Songpop announces that Pim is the nang rai to take over Pilai's role and he hugged her, it showed the jealous hand. The phone giving off the signal I believe is Nam's doing because she wants the police to find evidence to get the killer. The image sent from Pilai's phone to Duankae's is the letter that Pilai wrote for her role as Pikul in her lakorn that is currently filming. The lipstick part. The crew needed to add more lipstick onto the model but the one they were using disappeared so Pim gave them hers which had been poisoned by the killer already.

As of the preview. I don't think Natee meant what he said to Pim. I think he knows something involving Nate, so he probably wants to trick Nate into admitting and giving herself up. Because in the preview, Nate asks if Natee can be there for her. Or maybe Pim said something to make Natee mad because there's the part in this episode where Pim overhears Nate and Natee talking to each other. Nate says that she knows how he feels about Pim. Pim walks in. Natee says we're too different it can't be. Nate says, if we don't try, then how would we know? Pim probably misunderstood that Nate and Natee were talking about themselves.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Bieluvr   THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU MILLION TIMES FOR ALL THIS CLARIFICATION FROM MY HEART it make sens now  :kiss2:  :kiss2:  :kiss2:  :kiss2:  :kiss2:  :kiss2:  :kiss2:   :thanks:  :thanks:  :thanks:  :thanks:  :thanks:

about the preview that's why i said i will wait to see the ep to see his reason for saying that i can't accept what he said to her i will be really mad if he really meant it :girlmad: as janea said in her comment witch i loved her analyze :thumbup: "more so that I veleived him to be the one to hold on, regardless of the circumstances, so I was a tad disappointed and I don't see that changing" 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
"i know i'm beautiful but don't stare much " :pervie:  :pervie:
" :blush:  "

a scene represent the jealousy in the industry, i love how cool and cold blood Pim was while responding her  

"what are you jealous  :pervie:  :pervie: " he love teasing hr about girls
" bad :girlmad: "
" :lol: :D "

BTW bieluvr sorry if i'm bothering you but please what the aunty said to them why they look surprised 

Step

Mrs James Ma
I think aunt tells them that hand writing is from a lakorn not a proof :p
peace said:

BTW bieluvr sorry if i'm bothering you but please what the aunty said to them why they look surprised 

Step

Mrs James Ma
OMG I have so much to read. I'm so dizzy looking at that  :wackonut:  :wackonut:  :wackonut:  :faint:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Step said:
that's very possible 

and that pic you posted Step i posted it in the preview pages but still if i can i will post it again and again i can't get over it sooooooooooooo hoooooooooooooooottttt seriously i would never imagined that i will think like that of kimbo that pic is actually more than hot it's sensual and i can feel both of them are soo in love and want each other i hope i hope there it will be a real kiss not just teasing us i want to see that pic in action in kiss action into the end seriously :spicy: :spicy: :spicy: :spicy: 

Step

Mrs James Ma
We both hav posted it on last pages :p but I love that pic so posting it again. I can see their chemistry in that pic. KimBo is HOT :spicy:
peace said:
that's very possible 

and that pic you posted Step i posted it in the preview pages but still if i can i will post it again and again i can't get over it sooooooooooooo hoooooooooooooooottttt seriously i would never imagined that i will think like that of kimbo that pic is actually more than hot it's sensual and i can feel both of them are soo in love and want each other i hope i hope there it will be a real kiss not just teasing us i want to see that pic in action in kiss action into the end seriously :spicy: :spicy: :spicy: :spicy:

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Step said:
Yes, the aunt told them that she remembers who wrote that and that it's Pikul. Natee and Pim wonders who Pikul is, so the auntie told them that it's from the lakorn.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Bieluvr said:
Yes, the aunt told them that she remembers who wrote that and that it's Pikul. Natee and Pim wonders who Pikul is, so the auntie told them that it's from the lakorn.
:thanks:  :thanks:  what i would do without all this help :kiss2:  great job then Step :ghehe: