[Ch3] Nang Rai Tee Ruk (Citizen Kane)

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Step said:
I did not read it full :p I will do it but tomorrow cos today I cant do anything till I see this ep :p
will wait for it then  :highfive:  :highfive:

and now let me FIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNN AGAIN AND AGAIN  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:  one hour to go this scene will be epic from this angle please Noi don't destroy it for us don't don't i will go crazy if they ruined it by the camera angle 

Step

Mrs James Ma
Oooooooooooooooyyyyyyyyyyy in that pic KimBo looks like real husband and wife  :weee:  :weee:  :spicy:  :spicy:  :spicy:  :spicy:

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
Awww, Step, I just want to say the same thing. They look like real husband and white. Super super.... in everything between them.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO  :rant:  :rant:  :rant:  they are gonna ruin it with angle camera zuuutttt

cr kun_jun 

but still the hotness is undeniable :shock2:  :shock2:  :shock2:  :shock2:  :crush:  :crush:  :crush:  :blush:  :blush:  :blush:  :blush:  :spicy:  :spicy:  :spicy:  :spicy:  :spicy:  

Step

Mrs James Ma
Nooooooooooooo nooooooooooooooooooooooooo  :cry:  :cry:  :cry: Boy kissed Kim for nothing  :weee:  :weee:  :weee:  :weee:  :weee: ch3  :rant:  :rant:  :rant:  :rant:

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
Peace, I'm going to steal the hugging pic for my profile pic. Hope you are ok with it.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
DaoRisa said:
Peace, I'm going to steal the hugging pic for my profile pic. Hope you are ok with it. 

oh girl feel free is for everybody is not mine cr to the owner :p :wink: 

Step said:
Nooooooooooooo nooooooooooooooooooooooooo  :cry:  :cry:  :cry: Boy kissed Kim for nothing  :weee:  :weee:  :weee:  :weee:  :weee: ch3  :rant:  :rant:  :rant:  :rant:

i really feel frustrated and mad and sad aaaarrrggghhhhh :cry:  :cry:  

Step

Mrs James Ma
I knew this will happen but still had hopes  :rant:  :rant: I will forget it now and watch the killer  :rant:  :rant:
peace said:
i really feel frustrated and mad and sad aaaarrrggghhhhh :cry:  :cry:  

Step

Mrs James Ma
Its airiinngggggggggggg :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot: