[Ch3] Nang Rai Tee Ruk (Citizen Kane)

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
okey what just happened   :blink:  :blink:  :blink:  :blink:  :blink:  :blink:  :blink:  :blink:  :blink:  :blink:  :blink:  :blink:  :blink:  :blink:  :blink:  :blink:  :wacko:  :wacko:  :wacko:  :wacko:  :wacko:  :wacko:  :wacko:  :wacko:  :wacko:  :wacko:  :wacko:  :wacko:  :wacko:  :wacko:  :wacko:  :eyetwitch:  :eyetwitch:  :eyetwitch:  :eyetwitch:  :eyetwitch:  :eyetwitch:  :eyetwitch:  :eyetwitch:  :eyetwitch:  :eyetwitch:  :eyetwitch:  :eyetwitch:  :eyetwitch:  :eyetwitch:
PLEASE BIE HELP 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
this is the sweetest part in today ep now we are back to action and investigation , today ep is sooo confusing due i can't understand a thing i will wait for sub impatiently  :dance2:  :dance2:  :dance2:  :dance2:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
OMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY YJIS PART I ALMOST HAD A HEART ATTACK  I WAS IN MY TOE ALL THE TIME :nailbiter: :nailbiter: finally they caught him :phew:

itle sweetness under the danger 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA i'm counting down for tomrrow ep from this moment and today ep is one of the most crazy confusing ep i need sub ASAP 

:dance3:  :dance3:  :dance3:  :dance3:  :dance3:  :dance3:  :dance3:  :dance3:  :dance3:  :dance3:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
AND PLEASE PLEASE bIE HELP ME TO UNDERSTAND WHAT EXACTLY HAPPENED IN THIS SCENE IREALLY WAS SOOO CONFUSING they frist show Wilai burnning herself then suddenly they showed this crazy scene 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
and guys get ready Nadai is the father of Pim in this scene she was talking about her father and suddenly Danai appeared 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Step get ready for tomorrow  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  but bad thing will happen Natee will say something that will hurt Pim aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa just few hours i can do it i can do it  :weee:  :weee:  :weee:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
her eyes says a lot like she is really shocked and so disappointed on him aaa what did he say to her

they are wearing the same outfit here  

Step

Mrs James Ma
I was waiting for pool scene and kiss today. They are teasing us. I'm sad with Natee again for hurting Pim. I just understood he said I'm sorry. Pim had tears in eyes. Tomorrow will be more interesting
peace said:
Step get ready for tomorrow  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  but bad thing will happen Natee will say something that will hurt Pim aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa just few hours i can do it i can do it  :weee:  :weee:  :weee: