[Ch3] Nang Rai Tee Ruk (Citizen Kane)

Step

Mrs James Ma
Ooooooooooooommmmmgggggggggg Boy was totally looking HOT in this scene. I loved it so much. SO happy to see Sompop in prison :coverlaf: even Danai was shouting at him :thumbup:
peace said:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
@tgamber thank you sooooo much why he saying this suddenly after all this he think like that now ohh poor pim she was really hurt like he made her dream and made her love him but suddenly he say that to her i will hate him for that  :teary:  :teary:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i can't accept what he said is not fair from his side make her falling for him and trust then opp let her down look at this hot moment between them how can he say that i'm still mad  :rant:  :rant:

i have a mix feeling this soo hoooottt :spicy: but thinking of how he will hurt her make me mad at him

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Step said:
I'm sorry for leaving you alone  :facepalm: I did not understand anything so went out of AF Cos I was so confused :weee:  :weee:  :weee:
i understand no problem :wink: :p 

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Maybe Nath had a relationship with Songpope at some point also and is in love with him so she is getting rid of all the girls involved with him? Maybe Songpope messed Nath up psychologically too when they were together or whatever .. Otherwise it would make no sense why Nath would want to hurt Pilai. 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
KhoOnxNouxWanxJai said:
Maybe Nath had a relationship with Songpope at some point also and is in love with him so she is getting rid of all the girls involved with him? Maybe Songpope messed Nath up psychologically too when they were together or whatever .. Otherwise it would make no sense why Nath would want to hurt Wilai. 
maybe because she surprised her when she was in the changing room in the set putting the poisoned lipstick so she decided to get ride of her , but your hypotheses we suspected it in previous ep here in the thread in some ep we thought too that Nath probably had a relation with sompob so who know his possibility is open for me can't wait to know the whole truth

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
for a second i was tricked too :ghehe: poor Pim she was soo worried 

look at his laugh :coverlaf: :coverlaf: :coverlaf:  having fun seeing her being fulled haha

he can't stop laughing :lolyup: :lolyup: :lolyup: :rofl: 

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
peace said:
maybe because she surprised her when she was in the changing room in the set putting the poisoned lipstick so she decided to get ride of her , but your hypotheses we suspected it in previous ep here in the thread in some ep we thought too that Nath probably had a relation with sompob so who know his possibility is open for me can't wait to know the whole truth

I thought the same thing about the lipstick but when you think about it again Nath was hiding in the clothes area and Pilai was the one who walked towards the clothes. Nath knew that Pilai was there so she could have stayed hidden. 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
KhoOnxNouxWanxJai said:

I thought the same thing about the lipstick but when you think about it again Nath was hiding in the clothes area and Pilai was the one who walked towards the clothes. Nath knew that Pilai was there so she could have stayed hidden. 
hmmm that's what make me confused the key of this case is Nath's background story she is the mystery of this lakorn  and the excited part is how they will figure out how they will caught her can't wait for that day and want to know her reasons what's her problem why she did all this   :dance3:  :dance3:  :dance3:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
KhoOnxNouxWanxJai said:

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai do you notice this like me actually it looks that Nath turned to face Pilai so she saw her face no? 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
ep 8 completely subbed thankyouuuuuuuuuuuu sub team :cheer:  :cheer:  :cheer:  :cheer:  :kiss2:  :kiss2: .

and look at these two line   a heart to heart talk i watched part1,2,3 and i was waiting for part4 and 5 now will go straight to watch them  :dance2:  :dance2:  :dance2: watching the ep with sub double the fun with no doubt thanks to the people who are dedicating thair times to make other people non thai able to understand so much kindness really really appreciate :clap2: :bravo:

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
peace said:
KhoOnxNouxWanxJai do you notice this like me actually it looks that Nath turned to face Pilai so she saw her face no? 

I must have missed that part while changing baby.. and I feel that today's episode kind of confirms Danai is Pim's father. The part where she was talking about her dad and he came and heard her say she rather believe her dad is dead than that he left her .. and his face change

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
KhoOnxNouxWanxJai said:

I must have missed that part while changing baby.. and I feel that today's episode kind of confirms Danai is Pim's father. The part where she was talking about her dad and he came and heard her say she rather believe her dad is dead than that he left her .. and his face change
first of all thank you for translating what she said about her father and yes it's clear they wanted to tell us that Danai is the father by making him appearing while they were talking and show his reaction to her feeling it's very clear :thanks: so did you watched this with your baby ? :p

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
peace said:
first of all thank you for translating what she said about her father and yes it's clear they wanted to tell us that Danai is the father by making him appearing while they were talking and show his reaction to her feeling it's very clear :thanks: so did you watched this with your baby ? :p
No problem..and this is the translation of the entire scene after Orn and her father left and Natee and Pim goes outside

Pim: What?
Natee: I saw you starring at Salawat intensely, I thought you wanted to be a cops girlfriend.
Pim: Crazy.
Natee: Don't be shy, I let you hold onto my arm for the day. A handsome person like me doesn't easily become someone's boyfriend.
Pim: Conceited, I was thinking about something else.
Natee: You're thinking about your father right? You see father and daughter sulking with one another, 
and this made you think of yourself. 
Pim: I don't have a father, how can I think of him?
Natee: Your father could be thinking of you.
Pim: If he was thinking of me he would have went looking for me along time ago. 
Natee: What if your father comes back? What would you say?
Pim: Since I could remember (Danai is walking in in this part) I waited for my father to come look for me at the orphanage everyday. I waited until I finally stopped waiting, hoped until I stopped hoping. Anything that comes when it isn't ready is worthless. Leave me believing that my father died.. it's better than knowing he left me. 

---

and Songpope is such a dumbass.. his excuse on being a dumb horrible person, "You have no idea how hard it is to be the brother of someone who is so good and perfect. If I can't be as good then I will be equally horrible." Suriously?.

and nooo lol baby was sleeping but needed diaper change he's only 2 months won't understand lolol.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
how i can thank you KhoOnxNouxWanxJai i always appreciate the kindness of anybody who help others to understand really thank you :flowers:  :flowers:  :flowers:  :flowers:

and what Pim said was soo touching and deep oyyyyy i can't imagine her reaction when she will know  the truth she will lost her mind all this time she think about Danai in a bad way and she think he has a romantic interest with her  :shock2:  :shock2:  :shock2:  :shock2:  :shock2:  i'm already hyped just thinking about that scene it will be one of my favorite scene cause i love scenes between dad and daughter  :cry1:  :cry1:  :cry1:  Danai will have to come up with a good reason to erase the scares and the hurt Pim had in her heart for him is not easy why i feel teary maybe because i start to imagine kim crying in a scene like that :teary: 

and that Sompob he is just a loser who has evil heart a devil in the image of human pshyco crazy jealous  :whip:  :whip:  :whip:  :whip:  unfortunately  there is many people like this in real life they want what others have and when they can't they will want to ruin them