[Ch3] Nang Rai Tee Ruk (Citizen Kane)

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
DaoRisa said:
Peace, I'm so in love with your recaps. Love and Love KIMBO. They are such a sweetheart on screen.

As I said, I will definitely come to check this thread Monday-Friday, except Weekend. Somehow I can't use my home computer to log in, only my office computer. Don't know why they won't let me sign in from different computer.

thank you :wink: well this weekend is planed for the gifs of ep 11  :ghehe:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
ep 11

"are you hurt? tell me i will bring you to the doctor anything wrong tell me" so worry  :eek:  :eek: he is fine pim he is smiling happily :p :coverlaf:

"i'm not wounded nothing happen, seeing you care this much i want to have pain now can i? " so cheessyyyy  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:

"for what?"  to take care of him of course  :lol:
"to get your sympathy:pervie:
"does this hurt enough"  :arrg:  i think it does haha

"it's hurt" really then after this sweet stares you will forge your pain awwwwwwwwwwww :crush: :crush: giggling every time watching that scene 

"pim i don't want you to risk your self , i don't know when you will make a mistake"  :drool:  :drool:  the way he is holding her soo tight and saying this to her :spicy: i feel like i'm watching the scene for the first time cause now i can understand is 1000* more fin than raw 
"do you think you can stop me, i will not allow you to risk yourself alone either"  :spin:  :spin:  :spin:

"if anything happen to you , i will ...." :crush: :crush: c:rush: 
"will what" with sweet voice, she will lose her source of happiness the light of her dark days her safe Shields :heart: :heart: he already knew the answer in her eyes love love 

the rest of the fin scene in the preview pages :cloud9: :cloud9:

"walking in the dark be careful
"why"
"fighting with 10 men without a scratch , don't die of snack bite in my house , i'm afraid of ghost" the weirdest way to say i'm worry about you :ghehe:

"hey , if a handsome ghost coming to boo you , you should be happy just lock the door" haha logic 
"crazy

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
omg omg love my kimbo!! miss them!! the last five mins was extra freaking adorable...especially how she threatens him with the slit ur throat gesture with her hand...hehehe...

and i love that they made a joke within a joke about him picking her up so many times since them meeting...lol...cute cute cute!!

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
after the lieutenant told him that he will leave the case of Pim in two weeks  he started to give instructions to Jae  he worry about her so much 

"when you are at the set with Pim , don't ge too busy by gossiping or taking nap , always check to see if anybody touched pim's belonging , food or drink too" now i know hwy he act like that befoe watching the sub i couldn't get why he changed suddenly 
"giving final like you want be here , where are you going? " his duty will end he will leave you :cry: she felt that i felt she didn't put that in her mind ever she think he will always be her bodyguard she forget he was in duty 

"no i want learn to swim "
"you can't you mus learn " even this he thought of it " do you have any idea? other people worry for you until they can't sleep" other people who other people :coverlaf:  :pervie:

"you are worrying about me until you can't sleep?" ( no gif) she knew he was talking about himself and she just was sincere didn't play around and said it outloud cause she felt touched and happy 

"what is it? answer me" she want to hear it from his mouth :spin:

"come on i want waste my time worrying for a stubborn person like you , watch it if you don't learn , i will throw you into the water watch me , wnat it?" ohh Mr bodyguard why can you continue to be sweet and nice to her like you better more sweet :lol
"too mean "
" not mean at all you want it" you are mean  :smack:
"NO"  :bhehe:

"i won't eat it, i don't want to be fat.. i already knew you will save me even if i ate it" ohhh she can't live without him 
"by i may not be with you all the time " ommmyyyy her how her face changed immediately when she heard that is like a slap in her face to wake her up from a dream :unsure:  :unsure:  :unsure:

while Pim was walking in nath was asking Natee "i si ask you to come and take care of me sometime will that be pssible?"

then he answered " i'm only following order it's my duty , but you probably don't need any bodyguard cause you're a gentle person not self center and probably has no enemy like someone" that was harsh Natee why talking bad about Pim to her  :rant:

her face was very disappointed hmm 

Step

Mrs James Ma
My KimBo :heart: Pim had confidence in Natee. She trusts him so much. I wanted to see more scenes between KimBo.

Step

Mrs James Ma
This lakorn wasted too much time on other characters like Sompop, Mati, those call girls. They should give us more scenes of KimBo  :whatever:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Step said:
This lakorn wasted too much time on other characters like Sompop, Mati, those call girls. They should give us more scenes of KimBo  :whatever:
the story requested that cause this lakorn is mainly about the case of Nam and how they will found her killer so i think it normal to have less love scene between the lead 

Step

Mrs James Ma
:coverlaf: I really knew you will say this if I complain and you did  :wink: but I'm not satisfied, nooo   :nono1:   :nono1:   :weee:   :weee:  :weee:
peace said:
the story requested that cause this lakorn is mainly about the case of Nam and how they will found her killer so i think it normal to have less love scene between the lead 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
"i will help you"
i can take it myself" she is mad at him and she had the right :girlmad: 
"khun"

"tomorrow wkae up early , i will teach you to swim" sadly Natee you made her disappointed your sweet tone will not work her face was like "you hurt me " 

"nong pim don't be stubborn i'm worried about you" some words sometime doesn't mean a thing when the heart is hurting from a person we love
"why would you waste time on me , you are leaving right?, if i live or die , it has nothing to do with you " owww :teary: 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
"how do you know i'm leaving" heard it with her own ear 
"it's doesn't matter, what is importing , you are not telling me " :yes: :yes: she is right

"i ..i'm finding the way to teel you" well it's too late now Natee she now know with the worst way 
"is it that difficult?"  she is talking out of madness 
"do you think it's easy to say good bye" awwwww :spin: and her face she doesn't want to hear that word she feel hurt and sad

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
"you should be glad not to be with a shrew like me always make enemy and self centre" in her plcae i will say the same words to him after what he said to Nath behind her back 

"does this mean you eavesdrop while i was talking to Nath" now you know how she knew
"no the gossip run to my ear" ohh pim 

"i know are you jealous" usually i love whenyou do that to her but his time no cause you are in fault 
"who is jealous?" of course you 
"you"
"i'm not jealous" i just loooooovvveeeeedd loooovveeeddd this scene soo cute and natural 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
"me jealous for you? look at yourself and look at me we are so different like heaven and hell" oooo i can understand her angry what Nath said is very disappointing to her made her defensive

his face shocked , an dthis stares and the exchange of feeling silently between them is soo good kim and boy did a great job 

"it's good that you are leaving so i can live peacefully"
"fine.... so i can do smething else better than caring for a spoiled woman like you , i'm feeling bored too" i'm mad at him how can he say that she didn't do nothing wrong to him he is the one who said bad thing to Nath about her 
her face she can't belive what he said 

"happy now"  :rant:  :rant:  :rant:  i'm mad mad at you 

Step

Mrs James Ma
I understood this part with sub.
Pim told him they are different like heaven and hell cos she was angry that he did not tell her about leaving so she said that. But it made him sad.
Even Natee was not wrong when he told Pim that its impossible between them in next part. Pim's words hurt him so much. :heart: KimBo's acting :kiss2: