[Ch3] Nang Rai Tee Ruk (Citizen Kane)

Step

Mrs James Ma
Boooyyyyyyy is hot and sexy in that pic  :spicy:  :spicy:  :spicy:   :drool:  :drool:  :drool:  :drool:

Step

Mrs James Ma
Daorisa Boy has many MVs. Watch this one. Its very funny. Two guys are his real brothers. Nong and Pat
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DFsmlO7rirg

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
Thanks for sharing the short film of Boy. Will watch it tonight and try to understand the story.

and .... Oh...he has 3 brothers. No wonder they all look alike, but Boy is cuter. :) :)

Step

Mrs James Ma
He has 2 brothers and 1 adopted sister, her name is Wanmai. I think she's 3 years old.
DaoRisa said:
Thanks for sharing the short film of Boy. Will watch it tonight and try to understand the story.

and .... Oh...he has 3 brothers. No wonder they all look alike, but Boy is cuter. :) :)

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
I read the article somewhere, he has 2 best friends, Grate and Margie.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I can't believe how horrible of an actress Yard is, both good and bad roles, when she's been acting her whole entire life. Wow.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Ninja007 said:
sub for episode 12 is done.  It should be upload shortly.  Enjoy :rockon:
thank you soooo sooooooooooooooo much Ninja for all the hard work and the for the tme dedicated in it for us from the sub team i sincerely appreciate very much without the sub would not be able to enjoy it perfectly :thanks: :thanks: :thanks: :thanks:

the weekend is for NRTR end gif :yahoo:

Kim123

sarNie Adult
Step said:
He has 2 brothers and 1 adopted sister, her name is Wanmai. I think she's 3 years old.
Whoa! I didn't know Wanmai was adopted, I thought she was blood related sister all along. Lol

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Bieluvr said:
Pim: Even if I die, it won't change the truth.
Nate: What truth?!
Pim: The truth that there will always be people who love me, but there will always be people who hate you. 
slap her with the truth crazy psycho 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Jae: Hello, welcome to my world. ......Aha, looking for my officer huh? with just a glance you know she is searching for him with her eyes :coverlaf:

Pim: I'm not that important. i will do the same sound as jae and Pa oohhhyyy come on Pim you know you are haha 
Jae: How are you not important. Officer stayed and watched you all night long. see :spin:
Pa: Yes, he just recently went out to work this morning, I confirm. her smile and eyes says she was happy to hear that :crush:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Officer: Then I'll have Satra to go and take care of Pim till the case is over. Natee will go and take care of the case of drug-dealers across the land.
Natee: Officer, can't you let me finish Pim's case first?
Officer: Pim's case isn't as bad, a good police man like you have to go bigger.
Natee: Okay officer.

after he said that to him he was sad and hurt that he has to leave pim awwwwww :spin:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Seua: Okay officer. Go visit her if you miss her. 
i love how everybody tease them about their love we have jae and pa with pim and suer with natee , yeah go see her 
Natee: I'm thinking about the new case. he will never admit :facepalm:
Seua: Don't be too much, Woman like Pim isn't found easily. see what he said anyone want to be in your place haha :p 

Natee: Don't you like her?
Seua: I live in the real world where I see You and Pim love each other.
Natee: I don't suit her. 
really then why you kissed her and you know she loves you 
Seua: Now's not the time to be old fashioned. good words suer :thumbsup:  :smack: 

will continue later thank you again and again Bieluvr your post helped me A LOOOOOTTTT  :kiss2:  :kiss2:  :highfive:  :highfive:  :thanks: :thanks: 

Step

Mrs James Ma
She was adopted in 2013. Sudsapda had baby theme shoot in 2012 in an orphanage. Boy got this baby and he felt some connection with it. So he met her often after that shoot and decided to ask his mom to adopt her. People think she is their blood sister cos all 3 brothers love her sooooo much. She had an ig account with more than 1M followers. Last year Instagram office deleted as it was against their rule. I was not Boy's fan before so did not care about it when I read these news long ago. But now I feel so proud of his family. They all really love Wanmai :spin:
Kim123 said:
Whoa! I didn't know Wanmai was adopted, I thought she was blood related sister all along. Lol

Kim123

sarNie Adult
Step said:
She was adopted in 2013. Sudsapda had baby theme shoot in 2012 in an orphanage. Boy got this baby and he felt some connection with it. So he met her often after that shoot and decided to ask his mom to adopt her. People think she is their blood sister cos all 3 brothers love her sooooo much. She had an ig account with more than 1M followers. Last year Instagram office deleted as it was against their rule. I was not Boy's fan before so did not care about it when I read these news long ago. But now I feel so proud of his family. They all really love Wanmai :spin:
I didn't expected that. They all treat like their blood sister. If No one said anything, I would think she is blood related Damn she is lucky!! I didn't think Boy was that type of person that would ask his mother to adopt a child. He is nicer than I thought.

Step

Mrs James Ma
Awww Suea was cute to ask Orn :blush:

:heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:
Suer - Thank you for feeling for me. You are the only one who understands me the most
Orn - You knew?
Suer - I know my heart. How about you? Do you know your own heart?
Orn - :spin: :blush: :crush:
I want Ball to get more scenes in pcknmcpw but chances are less. I'm just cos he is with Kim aagain :coverlaf: as her brother :loool:

Step

Mrs James Ma
Natee laughs at Pim looking at her black nose with charcoal (sorry Idk how to say that scene :p )

Pim blackens his face also :coverlaf:
Pim - For laughing at me
Natee rubs his to hers (awww that was a cute moment  :spin:  :spin:  :spin:  :spin:  :spin: my KimBo :heart: )
Pim - Are you crazy? Pathetic. Crazy
Natee - I'm crazy  :lolyup:  Crazy to love you   :whaha: 

OMG I'm squealing so much watching last ep with sub THANK YOU subbers  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Bieluvr said:
Jae: Here he is, your personal experienced doctor.
Pa: I'll get it.
i like jae and pa they are just like us haha shipping pina so hard and oyyyyy she is excited to see him :spin:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

the scene i was waiting for father and daughter 

Danai: Good weather today, you should feel brighter.
Pim: I can walk, why need a wheelchair?
Danai: Pim is still not full strength, just sit and rest is better.
Pim: Truthfully, Pa can take care of me.
Danai: Let me have a chance to take care of you. 
why you didn't say this to her before i can't see any excuses for hiding this all this years  

Pim (to Danai): What you have to say, just say it.
Danai: I didn't finish the story that day.

pim: a fiction to lure a woman

Pim: The story used to lie to woman so they will fall? You said that you loved a woman most 25 years ago. But you let her go because of your selfishness. 
that is true 

Danai:25 years that has passed. I feel guilty and tortured always that I couldn't take care of my wife and child.
Danai:But today, dad will take care of everything and dad will take care of Pim until my very last breath. it's very late it will not be that easy 
Pim: Dad?  oh myyyyy her face when he said that imagine it in her place it's like someone put a cold water in your head kim amazing 
pim:Not true, you are not my father. :teary: :teary: :teary: i feel like someone slapped her in the face soo shocked 
Danai: I told Somjai to keep it a secret. does that will make thing better to say it he shouldn't say that it will make her even more hurt 

Pim: Knowing now doesn't help anything.
Your guilt doesn't get to me. It's too late to awaken the past. I never had a father and will never have one forever. ohhhhhhh so much pain to suddenly know that you had a father but he never was brave to tell you he was there it make it even worse to know that he was a person you thought som many bad thing about him that he was in front of you all the time but as a starnger not just stranger a boss too 
Danai: Pim.
Pim: No! I won't listen to anything.
Danai: Listen to dad...
Pim: Get out! I don't want to see your face! :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
to be continued  :weep:  :weep: