[Ch3] Nang Rai Tee Ruk (Citizen Kane)

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
Thank you. I will of course come back every day to check it out until this thread become a ghost place. :( :(

Step, I'm with you. I really miss my lovely KIMBO so much. They put a smile on my face every time I see their pics and gifs in this thread...Times fly.

Step

Mrs James Ma
@Daorisa, if you are a Kim's fan, you should check pcknmcpw with James Ma. I'm not forcing you but Kim has great chemistry  with JMa also. We got a 40 sec teaser and their chemistry is cute and hot :p join us there if you like it :)

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
from ep 10

"easy and simple life it's doable  better than luxurious life but must be wearing mask all the time " she want a happy calm life  but guess since she start wanted to find her sister she lost that peace 

"i'm glad you like it :) " he really want to make her feel at ease 
"thank you for let me think the life that i almost forget " that's what i love about them Natee is like the light that bright her dark world and she know it she felt for that light :spin: :spin:

"in this industry, only words can cause people to kill each other , this is important " the line was put as hiding mean of how awful the industry is 

"jae charlie is an insider, he has lots of gossip, what do you want to know "
"hey don't stir my anger"
"what did he say about me"
"about you? goodness what about you ? work or money or.." i loved how she was playing with her nerves in a cold way so entertaining :coverlaf: 
"about sompob"

DaoRisa

Step, of course, I'm a big fan of Haym. I checked it every once a while before, and now I will go there every day, and yes, I check the thread of Boy/Matt also. I plan to visit their thread every day when they start airing. See what I thought: James Ma and Matt, Boy and KIM...now they switch the team.

Step

Mrs James Ma
Lol I was thinking this sometime back :highfive:  P'Haym has changed alot now. Dr Sattawat is hot and sexy :p I love KimJa, for Boy and Matt I have not watched their 1st lakorn. Matt is like Kim, both are big boned. KimBo had chemistry so I think Boy and Matt will also have chemistry :p

DaoRisa

It was kind of boring from Boy/Matt 1st lakorn, but I still watched 'cause of Boy. His role was so sweet and so gentle toward Matt (just my opinion). In fact, I just watched that drama recently when I found and counted Boy as one of my favorite actors (after watching NRTR w/Kim).

Never watched his lakorns before, but now I saw 2 old ones already (one w/Matt and one with Teaw). I know I'm always behind.. :)

Step

Mrs James Ma
I even more behind than you. I'm not watching his old lakorns cos he had too much of beard on his face :p he looks sooooooo good now, ver handsome :kiss: But I will watch his lakorns with Margie cos he is her koo jin :)

DaoRisa

Step, if you find his old lakorn w/Margi could you share the link with me? I've never seen it yet.

Step

Mrs James Ma
:cry:  :cry:  :cry: they moved it to old lakorn section so soooon :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  Other lakorns will be there for 2-3 days  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry: Push's lakorn RSLR was still in current section for more than a week  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  
:smack:  :smack:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
" does she think she is i wonder woman, i will have to safe her again" :rofl: :rofl: you can't stop the wonder woman police officer 

this ep was most of it action and investigation so there will not be many gifs

"if nath knows that Pilai is in danger , but she didn't tell anybody"
"she may be the suspect" when they said that i was like here we go now they caught the party of the chain 

"i hope you found the real murderer soon, i will give you support" Nath represent the type of person who are more evil than devil in real life there plenty of people who can hide their evil face so well 

"you are already giving up before doing anything" time for some tease :coverlaf: "loosing your reputaion for top grade Nang rai , are you becoming low grade ?" he just loving that haha
"BRAID FACE" :lmao3: "how can you look down on me" 

"

DaoRisa

Wow, unbelievable, I finally found this thread. Kept looking for awhile.

thanks Step for the links to Boy old lakorns.

Oh about the video of Boy and his mom interview you posted, it talked about Ingfah who is a daughter of GMMG owner. She is at oversea to study. His mom said Ingfa and Boy just friend, nothing more. Ingfa wants him to get marry because he is in his 30s.........Well, I really want to see her picture.

Step

Mrs James Ma
I came to post it about the video cos just now a friend translated it to me but still thank you :) Boy's mom wants him to marry soon but he still has no girl friend lol :p this Ingfah  is so lucky. She does not even stay in Thailand but has news with many celebs ;)
DaoRisa said:
 Wow, unbelievable, I finally found this thread. Kept looking for awhile.

thanks Step for the links to Boy old lakorns.

Oh about the video of Boy and his mom interview you posted, it talked about Ingfah who is a daughter of GMMG owner. She is at oversea to study. His mom said Ingfa and Boy just friend, nothing more. Ingfa wants him to get marry because he is in his 30s.........Well, I really want to see her picture.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
so after a tiring day i wanted to relax so i restart my review recap  thier scene really put a smile on my face and make me have a stress free moments miss them 

"i'm worried .... your producer is addicted with sex he wants to claim  you for sure if you get caught you will be dead " manly bodyguard

"worry? i saw you were sweet with Nath , you're not investigating anything" she soo cute when she is sulking at him like that :ghehe: hsis eyes say that "she soo cute when she is jealous i love her" 

HE GAVE HER A KIISS YOU CAN SEE THE GIF BACK TO PAGE 172

"to thanks for worrying about me , or is it taking possession?"  oyyyyy how he said it he know the answer  :pervie:  :pervie:
"CRAZY" she is shy :blush:
"you can kiss me back" your are so comfortable now Mr Natee heh  :bhehe:  "i'm a man i don't mind" of course you will not mind you are dying for it :ghehe:
"are you crazy?" he is crazy for you :crush:
"come on just a little " oyyy  :kiss2:  :kiss2:

SHE GAVE HIM A PLAYFUL SLAP I DID A GIF OF IT BACK TO PAGE 172

"how is it? is it refreshing" :lolyup: yup it's is 
"YOUR LIPS ARE STRONG" that was hilarious from him Natee na a kiss can't be that hurtful man :rofl:
"HAND" see it's her hand :coverlaf: "are you crazy
"why, does my cheek smell good" OYYYYYYYYYYYYY  :drool:
she smile silently i think it's a yes for you Mr bodyguard , they are really so adorable

DaoRisa

Peace, I'm so in love with your recaps. Love and Love KIMBO. They are such a sweetheart on screen.

As I said, I will definitely come to check this thread Monday-Friday, except Weekend. Somehow I can't use my home computer to log in, only my office computer. Don't know why they won't let me sign in from different computer.