[Ch3] Nang Rai Tee Ruk (Citizen Kane)

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
woow step you really felt deep for kimbo heh :ghehe: i remember when this was still in  filming you wasn't passionate about them at all most of us actually didn't expect that chemistry between them :p 

Step

Mrs James Ma
Ikr, I came here on 89 or 90th page. I hate it for not coming here before :facepalm: lol but its ok, I enjoyed it live, want a reunion of them. I forgot I'm MK shipper here :coverlaf:
I miss KimBo so much now :D

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i don't want o crush your bubble but i think  it will pass a long long time before seeing boy and kim together again they rarely meet unless in ch3 events or something but it's still better than missing ananbrley , with ananberley i feel i'm in a desert and no one will found me :lolyup: 

Kim123

sarNie Adult
I love the scene where Seur ask or let Orn dad to be in a relationship. it was so cute :blush:

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Kim123 said:
Was Nath and Pat suffering depression?
Nath was suffering depressing + stress. Her parents were strict with raising her to be a modest woman that it caused her to be stressed and depressed within herself. The more she bottled up the more it made her want to explode. She transferred her stress onto her brother who also developed emotional/mental stress because of it. In the end their parents desire to raise them to be "Proper" only pushed them away. 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
KhoOnxNouxWanxJai said:
Nath was suffering depressing + stress. Her parents were strict with raising her to be a modest woman that it caused her to be stressed and depressed within herself. The more she bottled up the more it made her want to explode. She transferred her stress onto her brother who also developed emotional/mental stress because of it. In the end their parents desire to raise them to be "Proper" only pushed them away. 

i was waiting for Bieluvr to tell us what was wrong with Nath but you did it thank youuu so much for the clarification :thanks: :thanks: :thanks: at first i thought she was lying about her parent but she wasn't , depression is really a hard disease it make the human being die slowly each day inside as a human for me Nath was a crazy person who needed help and who was possessing her brother like she was his mother cause her to kill every woman get close to him the only one to blame here are the parent who even in the real life that's happen they want their children to be as they want they don't give them the freedom to built their personality i felt sad for them in this ep  

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
sub ep 11 is up :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:  special thank to the sub team who without them for me the enjoyment of the lakorn will never ever be completed they ar ereally really the most kind people for their effort and kindness really from my heart THANK YOUUUUUUU ENDLESSLY FOR EVERYTHING :bravo: :bravo: :bravo: :bravo: :bravo:

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Okay. I tried translating. If you watch the full episode. :) I'm almost halfway through episode 12. :) Will do the next half later. Gotta go to sleep now. :)

Orn: Dad, I just want to help for real. Don't be mad at me okay?
Orn's dad: If your grandma knows, she'll be really mad.
Orn: If you don't tell her she won't know.
(Orn see the water)
Orn: What's this water?
dad: What is it Orn?
(They follow the trail to the phone)
Natee: If the phone found with Pilai's at the site belongs to Saitarn, then I know where to find them. Thank you very much.

(Nate laughs)
Pim: What are you doing?
(Nate gives the pic to Pim)
Pim: This picture disappeared since Pisanu died.
Nate: I'm the one who took it out of his hands.
Pim: You were with him that night? Or did you....?
-Flashback-
Pisanu: Nate
Nate: What are you doing in here?
Pisanu: To look for proof to make Pimchanok embarrassed to the point where she can't stay in this industry. Maturoj hates her, like how I hate her.
Nate: I also hate, people like you.
(Nate stabs him)
(Back to present)
Pim: Why did you kill Pisanu?
Nate: If you didn't continue searching up Nam's death, no one has to die.
Pim: You killed Nam?
Nate: I followed Pat because I felt that you are closer to Nam than just being neighbors. I tried to warn you to not interfere with Nam's death. But didn't listen, so you had to get hurt. The more you talk about Nam, the more you deserve to die. Nam is a dirty woman. She doesn't deserve, she doesn't match with my brother.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Police arrived:
Seua: Are you sure Nate brought Pim here?
Natee: Yes, most serial killers have ways of repeating their steps.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Pim: So that means you killed Gonganok and hurt Pilai as well right?
Nate: Gonganok stole Pat from me just like Nam did. Pilai knows that I switched the lipstick. They deserve to die.
Pim: I never thought that you could be such an evil person like this.
Nate: I can do everything, to take care of people like you guys.
Pim: But you were always my good friend, Nate.
Nate: But I hate you, hate you, hate you. Everyone just falls for a women like you. A troublesome, selfish person like you, but look past a good person like me. If there was no you Pimchanok, everyone will pay attention to me. Officer Natee, will fall in love with me.
Pim: Nate, what are you going to do, let me go! (Nate punches Pim) What are you doing?
Nate: It's for you to get rid of the pain before you die.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Nam: Run away!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Pim: Help! Help!
--------------------------------------------------------
Nate: You can't escape!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
(Police arrives)
Seua: Spread out to look
Everyone: Yes.
Natee: This way Seua. P'Pim and Nong" Nam?
Seua: pills (used to make a person numb)
officer: There's no one.
Natee: Those two are around here for sure. Tell everyone to spread out and look everywhere.
officer: Okay
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Nate: Pimchanok! Pimchanok. Come out now! I know you're around here.
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Natee: Seua lets separate and look it's better.
Nate: I told you to come out! Come out now!
Natee: Pim! (He hear's Nate and Pim) Pim!
Nate: Killing you is even more fun than killing Nam. You should be happy, in the end you will get to go meet your beloved little sister.
Pim: Even if I die, it won't change the truth.
Nate: What truth?!
Pim: The truth that there will always be people who love me, but there will always be people who hate you. (Nate blows up)
Natee: Stop Nate!
Nate: Officer
Natee: Let go of the knife
Nate: I didn't do it, I didn't kill anyone, I didn't kill anyone at all.
Natee: Nate, calm down. If you didn't kill anyone there's no need to be scared. I will help you find a way. Trust me Nate, give me the knife. Please.
Nate: You are lying!
Natee: Nate, don't. (Seua comes in, Nate runs off) Seua, take care of Pim. (Chases after Nate.
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Nate: Don't follow me, don't come near.
Natee: Nate!
Nate: Don't come closer!
Natee: I will help you.
Nate: Not true! You always lied to me. You always loved Pim, but only been good to me to help her.
Natee: Nate, I'm always a good friend for you.
Nate: I don't want a friend! Officer, there's nothing wrong with me, why don't you love me?! Why can't you love me?!
Natee: Calm down, let go of the knife.
Nate: Don't come near, Back up!
Natee: Trust me, let go of the knife, your charges will be lowered.
Nate: Don't bother me!
(Fight for knife, Nate falls in)
Natee/Nam: Give me your hand.
(Natee jumps in to look for Nate)
Nam: black-heart person. Murderer.

Flashback:
Pat: Nam and I are getting married.
Nate: I'm happy for you.
Nam: Thank you Nate for loving  and caring for me always.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Nam: I don't match with you because I have been a bad woman before.
Pat: I don't care about the past, no matter what we're getting married.
Nam: Why did you want to meet here?
Nate: You have to get out of Pat's life right now! (Nate tries to choke Nam) Nam, stop right there! I said stop!
Nam: Nate, don't do anything to me. I'm scared.
Nate: Pat is a little brother that I love a lot. I've been with him since young. A lowlife like you don't have the right to take Pat away from me. You have to die, you have to die!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hospital
Jae: Stop walking around, I'm dizzy.
Pa: I don't want to anymore.
Danai: How is Pim?
Jae: She got forced to eat pills. The doctors are still washing out her stomach.
Danai: Where's Natekamol?
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Natee: How is Pim?
Doc: Now she's alright.
Jae: Thanks to the lord for helping my angel.
Seua: Nurse, how is Nate doing?
nurse: the doctor found something in her brain.
(Pim dreams about Nam)
Nam: P' Pim.
Pim: Nam (she tries to hug her) Nam, Nam, where did you go?!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Jae: Hello, welcome to my world. Aha, looking for my officer huh?
Pim: I'm not that important.
Jae: How are you not important. Officer stayed and watched you all night long.
Pa: Yes, he just recently went out to work this morning, I confirm.
Pim: What about Nate?
Pa: You better have some water.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Natee: The operation went well, but too many dead cells in her brain caused her to go into a coma. We'll just have to wait for a miracle for Nate to awaken.
Seua: All the proof we got proves that Nate is the person who tried to hurt Pim and killed Saitarn, Gonganok and Pisanu, and tried to kill Pilai, but there's no proof that Nate was the one who hired people to shoot Pim.
Officer: That means that the people who wants to hurt Pim is more than one person.
police man: If so, Pim is still not safe yet.
Officer: Then I'll have Satra to go and take care of Pim till the case is over. Natee will go and take care of the case of drug-dealers across the land.
Natee: Officer, can't you let me finish Pim's case first?
Officer: Pim's case isn't as bad, a good police man like you have to go bigger.
Natee: Okay officer.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Seua: We'll have to wait for Nate to awaken to get more info.
Officer: So, look after her 24/7.
Seua: What about getting Pipat to go take care of his depression?
Officer: Take good care of that and send me results as well.
Seua: Okay officer. Go visit her if you miss her.
Natee: I'm thinking about the new case.
Seua: Don't be too much, Woman like Pim isn't found easily.
Natee: Don't you like her?
Seua: I live in the real world where I see You and Pim love each other.
Natee: I don't suit her.
Seua: Now's not the time to be old fashioned.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Jae: Here he is, your personal experienced doctor.
Pa: I'll get it.
Pim: Khun Danai.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Danai: Good weather today, you should feel brighter.
Pim: I can walk, why need a wheelchair?
Danai: Pim is still not full strength, just sit and rest is better.
Pim: Truthfully, Pa can take care of me.
Danai: Let me have a chance to take care of you.
(Maturoj comes to "visit" Pim)
Pim (to Danai): What you have to say, just say it.
Danai: I didn't finish the story that day.
Pim: The story used to lie to woman so they will fall? You said that you loved a woman most 25 years ago. But you let her go because of your selfishness.
Danai: That woman, her name is Paka.
(Flashback)
Aunt Somjai: Eat, I'll go take care of the children.
Paka: Thank you.
(Danai speaks)
Danai: I secretly hired a spy to look for Paka for many months, till i found out that she went to live with Aunt Somjai at the orphanage. Paka died after giving birth. Somjai took care of the child. I watched after  my child from afar and secretly donated money to the orphanage always.
(Little Pim meets her god-mother)
Danai: I asked for an older sister of mine that I see dear to help adopt my child to take care of her. The sister agreed and loved my child like her own.  25 years that has passed. I feel guilty and tortured always that I couldn't take care of my wife and child. But today, dad will take care of everything and dad will take care of Pim until my very last breath.
Pim: Dad? Not true, you are not my father.
Danai: I told Somjai to keep it a secret.
Pim: Knowing now doesn't help anything. Your guilt doesn't get to me. It's too late to awaken the past. I never had a father and will never have one forever.
Danai: Pim.
Pim: No! I won't listen to anything.
Danai: Listen to dad...
Pim: Get out! I don't want to see your face!
Maturoj: So this is the reason Danai always worries about you.
Danai: Maturoj!
Jae: Danai took Pim out for a walk
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Maturoj: I always wondered why I hated you so much, now I know that you are Paka's kid, I hate you even more.
Pim: Go ahead and clear up yourselves, I don't want to know anything about you guys.
Maturoj: Come here.
Danai: Don't do anything stupid.
Maturoj: Don't come, I'll shoot. (To Danai) You made me love you then broke my heart! You hurt me, I will make you lose the daughter that you love most.
Natee: Daughter? What do you mean?
Maturoj: Don't come, I said.
(They go after Maturoj)
Natee: Don't Maturoj, calm down.
Danai: Maturoj, stop creating problems.
Natee: If you do anything to Pim, you will turn into a murderer right away.
Maturoj: I don't care, just let her die is enough.
Danai: How did I ever marry an evil woman like you?
Maturoj: If I'm evil it's because you're bad. You only married me for your business. Dated so many girls to step all over my heart. If I knew at first that Pim is your daughter, I wouldn't hire people just to scare her, I'll kill her!
Natee: Wait, you're the one who hired people to come hurt Pim?
Danai: Shoot me, but don't do anything to my child.
Maturoj: If I'm not happy, don't think anyone else will. (Natee pulls the gun) I said get out of the way. Move, I said move!
Danai: It's time I have to take the karma, shoot me.
Maturoj: I said move, move out of the way. Move it Danai, move. Why? Why do I have to love you?
Orn: Real life is even more than in a lakorn
Seua: Danai comes close to Pim because he wants to take care of his child
Orn: If it was me, I'd probably feel the same
Seua: Blood no matter what can't cut blood, it'll just take a little time.
Orn: So how will Maturoj be punished?
Seua: Maturoj's father hired a lawyer to let her out to defend in court.
Orn: Yay, case closed, so P'Tee won't have to be Pim's personal body guard.
Seua: Yes. Like that.
Orn: What's wrong, why are you making a weird face, like you're angry?
Seua: Crazy, I'm not angry.
Orn: Or are you jealous?
Seua: Why would I be jealous of you?
Orn: True, brother wouldn't be jealous of sister.
police man: Yes brother aren't jealous of sister. Your face, why doing that face?
Seua: officers
police officer: Thank you for remembering my name.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Somjai: Nam came here after her adoptive parents passed away and asked me to not tell Pim where Nam lives because she doesn't want Pim to lose fame for having a sister that's a prostitute.
Pim: No matter how Nam is, I have never hated her
Somjai: She just doesn't want the good future ahead of you to tumble. What about your father?
Pim: He's just a selfish man.
Somjai: There's no one who can control their fate. Even if he's not a good father, but he is still your father. The head of the house.
Pim: So I'm going, I'll come back to visit.
Natee: Hello Aunt.
Somjai: Hi What a coincidence.
Natee: Oh, Charlie called me and said that you needed help right away.
Pim: Where's Jae?
Somjai: How are you going to get home then?
Natee: I'll go send her. I'm going first then.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*** Will start at 49:40 tomorrow. :)

Step

Mrs James Ma
OMGOMGOMG REALLY THANK YOU SO MUCH BIELUVR. I DONT KNOW HOW TO THANK YOU, YOU ARE REALLY KIND TO US THANK YOU AGAIN  :thanks:  :thanks:  :thanks:  :thanks:  :thanks:  :thanks:  :thanks:  :thanks:  :thanks:  :thanks:  :thanks:  :thanks:  :thanks:  :thanks: :thanks:  :thanks:  :thanks:  :thanks:  :thanks:  :thanks:  :thanks:  :thanks:  :thanks:  :thanks:  :thanks:  :thanks:  :thanks:  :thanks:  :thanks:  :thanks:  :thanks:  :thanks:
Bieluvr said:
Okay. I tried translating. If you watch the full episode. :) I'm almost halfway through episode 12. :) Will do the next half later. Gotta go to sleep now. :)
Orn: Dad, I just want to help for real. Don't be mad at me okay?
Orn's dad: If your grandma knows, she'll be really mad.
Orn: If you don't tell her she won't know.
(Orn see the water)
Orn: What's this water?
dad: What is it Orn?
(They follow the trail to the phone)
Natee: If the phone found with Pilai's at the site belongs to Saitarn, then I know where to find them. Thank you very much.

(Nate laughs)
Pim: What are you doing?
(Nate gives the pic to Pim)
Pim: This picture disappeared since Pisanu died.
Nate: I'm the one who took it out of his hands.
Pim: You were with him that night? Or did you....?
-Flashback-
Pisanu: Nate
Nate: What are you doing in here?
Pisanu: To look for proof to make Pimchanok embarrassed to the point where she can't stay in this industry. Maturoj hates her, like how I hate her.
Nate: I also hate, people like you.
(Nate stabs him)
(Back to present)
Pim: Why did you kill Pisanu?
Nate: If you didn't continue searching up Nam's death, no one has to die.
Pim: You killed Nam?
Nate: I followed Pat because I felt that you are closer to Nam than just being neighbors. I tried to warn you to not interfere with Nam's death. But didn't listen, so you had to get hurt. The more you talk about Nam, the more you deserve to die. Nam is a dirty woman. She doesn't deserve, she doesn't match with my brother.
Police arrived:
Seua: Are you sure Nate brought Pim here?
Natee: Yes, most serial killers have ways of repeating their steps.
Pim: So that means you killed Gonganok and hurt Pilai as well right?
Nate: Gonganok stole Pat from me just like Nam did. Pilai knows that I switched the lipstick. They deserve to die.
Pim: I never thought that you could be such an evil person like this.
Nate: I can do everything, to take care of people like you guys.
Pim: But you were always my good friend, Nate.
Nate: But I hate you, hate you, hate you. Everyone just falls for a women like you. A troublesome, selfish person like you, but look past a good person like me. If there was no you Pimchanok, everyone will pay attention to me. Officer Natee, will fall in love with me.
Pim: Nate, what are you going to do, let me go! (Nate punches Pim) What are you doing?
Nate: It's for you to get rid of the pain before you die.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Nam: Run away!
--------------------------------------------------------
Nate: You can't escape!
(Police arrives)
Seua: Spread out to look
Everyone: Yes.
Natee: This way Seua. P'Pim and Nong" Nam?
Seua: pills (used to make a person numb)
officer: There's no one.
Natee: Those two are around here for sure. Tell everyone to spread out and look everywhere.
officer: Okay
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Nate: Pimchanok! Pimchanok. Come out now! I know you're around here.
Natee: Seua lets separate and look it's better.
Nate: I told you to come out! Come out now!
Natee: Pim! (He hear's Nate and Pim) Pim!
Nate: Killing you is even more fun than killing Nam. You should be happy, in the end you will get to go meet your beloved little sister.
Pim: Even if I die, it won't change the truth.
Nate: What truth?!
Pim: The truth that there will always be people who love me, but there will always be people who hate you. (Nate blows up)
Natee: Stop Nate!
Nate: Officer
Natee: Let go of the knife
Nate: I didn't do it, I didn't kill anyone, I didn't kill anyone at all.
Natee: Nate, calm down. If you didn't kill anyone there's no need to be scared. I will help you find a way. Trust me Nate, give me the knife. Please.
Nate: You are lying!
Natee: Nate, don't. (Seua comes in, Nate runs off) Seua, take care of Pim. (Chases after Nate.
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Nate: Don't follow me, don't come near.
Natee: Nate!
Nate: Don't come closer!
Natee: I will help you.
Nate: Not true! You always lied to me. You always loved Pim, but only been good to me to help her.
Natee: Nate, I'm always a good friend for you.
Nate: I don't want a friend! Officer, there's nothing wrong with me, why don't you love me?! Why can't you love me?!
Natee: Calm down, let go of the knife.
Nate: Don't come near, Back up!
Natee: Trust me, let go of the knife, your charges will be lowered.
Nate: Don't bother me!
(Fight for knife, Nate falls in)
Natee/Nam: Give me your hand.
(Natee jumps in to look for Nate)
Nam: black-heart person. Murderer.

Flashback:
Pat: Nam and I are getting married.
Nate: I'm happy for you.
Nam: Thank you Nate for loving  and caring for me always.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Nam: I don't match with you because I have been a bad woman before.
Pat: I don't care about the past, no matter what we're getting married.
Nam: Why did you want to meet here?
Nate: You have to get out of Pat's life right now! (Nate tries to choke Nam) Nam, stop right there! I said stop!
Nam: Nate, don't do anything to me. I'm scared.
Nate: Pat is a little brother that I love a lot. I've been with him since young. A lowlife like you don't have the right to take Pat away from me. You have to die, you have to die!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hospital
Jae: Stop walking around, I'm dizzy.
Pa: I don't want to anymore.
Danai: How is Pim?
Jae: She got forced to eat pills. The doctors are still washing out her stomach.
Danai: Where's Natekamol?
Natee: How is Pim?
Doc: Now she's alright.
Jae: Thanks to the lord for helping my angel.
Seua: Nurse, how is Nate doing?
nurse: the doctor found something in her brain.
(Pim dreams about Nam)
Nam: P' Pim.
Pim: Nam (she tries to hug her) Nam, Nam, where did you go?!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Jae: Hello, welcome to my world. Aha, looking for my officer huh?
Pim: I'm not that important.
Jae: How are you not important. Officer stayed and watched you all night long.
Pa: Yes, he just recently went out to work this morning, I confirm.
Pim: What about Nate?
Pa: You better have some water.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Natee: The operation went well, but too many dead cells in her brain caused her to go into a coma. We'll just have to wait for a miracle for Nate to awaken.
Seua: All the proof we got proves that Nate is the person who tried to hurt Pim and killed Saitarn, Gonganok and Pisanu, and tried to kill Pilai, but there's no proof that Nate was the one who hired people to shoot Pim.
Officer: That means that the people who wants to hurt Pim is more than one person.
police man: If so, Pim is still not safe yet.
Officer: Then I'll have Satra to go and take care of Pim till the case is over. Natee will go and take care of the case of drug-dealers across the land.
Natee: Officer, can't you let me finish Pim's case first?
Officer: Pim's case isn't as bad, a good police man like you have to go bigger.
Natee: Okay officer.
Seua: We'll have to wait for Nate to awaken to get more info.
Officer: So, look after her 24/7.
Seua: What about getting Pipat to go take care of his depression?
Officer: Take good care of that and send me results as well.
Seua: Okay officer. Go visit her if you miss her.
Natee: I'm thinking about the new case.
Seua: Don't be too much, Woman like Pim isn't found easily.
Natee: Don't you like her?
Seua: I live in the real world where I see You and Pim love each other.
Natee: I don't suit her.
Seua: Now's not the time to be old fashioned.
Jae: Here he is, your personal experienced doctor.
Pa: I'll get it.
Pim: Khun Danai.
Danai: Good weather today, you should feel brighter.
Pim: I can walk, why need a wheelchair?
Danai: Pim is still not full strength, just sit and rest is better.
Pim: Truthfully, Pa can take care of me.
Danai: Let me have a chance to take care of you.
(Maturoj comes to "visit" Pim)
Pim (to Danai): What you have to say, just say it.
Danai: I didn't finish the story that day.
Pim: The story used to lie to woman so they will fall? You said that you loved a woman most 25 years ago. But you let her go because of your selfishness.
Danai: That woman, her name is Paka.
(Flashback)
Aunt Somjai: Eat, I'll go take care of the children.
Paka: Thank you.
(Danai speaks)
Danai: I secretly hired a spy to look for Paka for many months, till i found out that she went to live with Aunt Somjai at the orphanage. Paka died after giving birth. Somjai took care of the child. I watched after  my child from afar and secretly donated money to the orphanage always.
(Little Pim meets her god-mother)
Danai: I asked for an older sister of mine that I see dear to help adopt my child to take care of her. The sister agreed and loved my child like her own.  25 years that has passed. I feel guilty and tortured always that I couldn't take care of my wife and child. But today, dad will take care of everything and dad will take care of Pim until my very last breath.
Pim: Dad? Not true, you are not my father.
Danai: I told Somjai to keep it a secret.
Pim: Knowing now doesn't help anything. Your guilt doesn't get to me. It's too late to awaken the past. I never had a father and will never have one forever.
Danai: Pim.
Pim: No! I won't listen to anything.
Danai: Listen to dad...
Pim: Get out! I don't want to see your face!
Maturoj: So this is the reason Danai always worries about you.
Danai: Maturoj!
Jae: Danai took Pim out for a walk
Maturoj: I always wondered why I hated you so much, now I know that you are Paka's kid, I hate you even more.
Pim: Go ahead and clear up yourselves, I don't want to know anything about you guys.
Maturoj: Come here.
Danai: Don't do anything stupid.
Maturoj: Don't come, I'll shoot. (To Danai) You made me love you then broke my heart! You hurt me, I will make you lose the daughter that you love most.
Natee: Daughter? What do you mean?
Maturoj: Don't come, I said.
(They go after Maturoj)
Natee: Don't Maturoj, calm down.
Danai: Maturoj, stop creating problems.
Natee: If you do anything to Pim, you will turn into a murderer right away.
Maturoj: I don't care, just let her die is enough.
Danai: How did I ever marry an evil woman like you?
Maturoj: If I'm evil it's because you're bad. You only married me for your business. Dated so many girls to step all over my heart. If I knew at first that Pim is your daughter, I wouldn't hire people just to scare her, I'll kill her!
Natee: Wait, you're the one who hired people to come hurt Pim?
Danai: Shoot me, but don't do anything to my child.
Maturoj: If I'm not happy, don't think anyone else will. (Natee pulls the gun) I said get out of the way. Move, I said move!
Danai: It's time I have to take the karma, shoot me.
Maturoj: I said move, move out of the way. Move it Danai, move. Why? Why do I have to love you?
Orn: Real life is even more than in a lakorn
Seua: Danai comes close to Pim because he wants to take care of his child
Orn: If it was me, I'd probably feel the same
Seua: Blood no matter what can't cut blood, it'll just take a little time.
Orn: So how will Maturoj be punished?
Seua: Maturoj's father hired a lawyer to let her out to defend in court.
Orn: Yay, case closed, so P'Tee won't have to be Pim's personal body guard.
Seua: Yes. Like that.
Orn: What's wrong, why are you making a weird face, like you're angry?
Seua: Crazy, I'm not angry.
Orn: Or are you jealous?
Seua: Why would I be jealous of you?
Orn: True, brother wouldn't be jealous of sister.
police man: Yes brother aren't jealous of sister. Your face, why doing that face?
Seua: officers
police officer: Thank you for remembering my name.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Somjai: Nam came here after her adoptive parents passed away and asked me to not tell Pim where Nam lives because she doesn't want Pim to lose fame for having a sister that's a prostitute.
Pim: No matter how Nam is, I have never hated her
Somjai: She just doesn't want the good future ahead of you to tumble. What about your father?
Pim: He's just a selfish man.
Somjai: There's no one who can control their fate. Even if he's not a good father, but he is still your father. The head of the house.
Pim: So I'm going, I'll come back to visit.
Natee: Hello Aunt.
Somjai: Hi What a coincidence.
Natee: Oh, Charlie called me and said that you needed help right away.
Pim: Where's Jae?
Somjai: How are you going to get home then?
Natee: I'll go send her. I'm going first then.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*** Will start at 49:40 tomorrow. :)

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Bieluvr girl no thank you is not enough not enough to repay your kindness i'm really speechless to just say thank you your AWESOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE THE BBBBBBBBEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSTTTTTTTTTTTT :thanks: :thanks: :thanks: :thanks: :thanks: :thanks: :thanks:  i appreciate SOOO SOOOO MMUUUUUCHHHHHHHHHH  :kiss2:  :kiss2:  :kiss2:  :kiss2:  :kiss2:  :kiss2:

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
Thanks so much Bieluvr. :thanks: :thanks: :thanks: :thanks: :thanks:

DaoRisa

Thanks Step for creating it. So I have a place to go when I miss my lovely couple KIMBO. :thanks: :thanks: :thanks:

DaoRisa

Yes, I get used to come here every Wednesday and Thursday, (well almost every day for me).

Will surely sad and miss this thread terribly. :cry: :cry: :cry:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
then girls stay tuned i will start my review gifs posts later start back to ep 10 :p i will be still  here for awhile cause i can't pass without doing gifs of the latest eps  but since i'm a little tired i'm doing it slowly little by little