[CH3] Nakee 2 (Act Art)

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
@Aleva12 yeah I have perfectly understood but I don't understand why you have openned this debate whereas the real problem of this thread concerns:

"Do you understand that it is not the problem? I don't care that Yaya is not loved in every cities in the world or in AF. I complain about false informaton who is giving here to discredit her. Is it enough clear? Dont losing yourself on the wrong debate.

And the things that I really would like to know is if "the group" here in AF dont like her or NY, why do they always talk about them everywhere, everytime, try to put them down. If you dislike them, or their acting or anything else, can you just deal with the one you love without bashing over the one you dislike?"

Lol,6 times...

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Same none of my friends care, all the friends I made who likes Thai drama's are all over the world yet the ones around me only like kpop/kdrama.
I think back in the days I can find a lot that are into lakorns. Those VHS days are something special. Where you wait patiently for them to come out then rushed to rent them so other people don't get it before you:risas3: and lots of people I know including young ones watched lakorns. We even have a get together at home to discuss lakorns. That was all before internet and cell phones. But those days are gone.

Anyhow, kids nowadays if any I know even knows what a lakorn is. But if you asked them about Kpop they all smile like, it is the biggest thing lol. Even old people now don't care about lakorn as much as they used to.

Aleva12

sarNie Egg
@Aleva12 yeah I have perfectly understood but I don't understand why you have openned this debate whereas the real problem of this thread concerns:

"Do you understand that it is not the problem? I don't care that Yaya is not loved in every cities in the world or in AF. I complain about false informaton who is giving here to discredit her. Is it enough clear? Dont losing yourself on the wrong debate.

And the things that I really would like to know is if "the group" here in AF dont like her or NY, why do they always talk about them everywhere, everytime, try to put them down. If you dislike them, or their acting or anything else, can you just deal with the one you love without bashing over the one you dislike?"

Lol,6 times...

Why don't you explain what kind of answer you'll want to hear and what kind of proof you'll like to see.

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
I think back in the days I can find a lot that are into lakorns. Those VHS days are something special. Where you wait patiently for them to come out then rushed to rent them so other people don't get it before you:risas3: and lots of people I know including young ones watched lakorns. We even have a get together at home to discuss lakorns. That was all before internet and cell phones. But those days are gone.

Anyhow, kids nowadays if any I know even knows what a lakorn is. But if you asked them about Kpop they all smile like, it is the biggest thing lol. Even old people now don't care about lakorn as much as they used to.
Haha exactly! As soon as I started learning what Youtube was, I was exposed to so many things but I was quite surprise I just got more interested in lakorns the more I knew about the internet where as everyone including my family became way more interested in kdramas. My family is quite surprised I'm still into lakorns even after KA's prime was over lol. Korean stars are so big now, I feel like its almost normal for them have international projects where as for thai celebs it still shocks people.

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
@Aleva12

I have made two informative post in page 8 and page 10, you can have a look.

People have talked about low rating of NY, like they condemned them whitout pointed out that it concerns everbody in ch3, naki was given to NY because of their low rating, NY fourth previous lakorn was a fail (low rating) compare to other work, things like this. Wish you will learn a lot. And after these post, I have not received any answer

Aleva12

sarNie Egg

I remember those days.

Aleva12

sarNie Egg
@Aleva12 So any anwser from you if you share the same opinion or from these people themself?
I haven't gone back to read what you wrote earlier yet, why don't you summarize it and make it short. Also if i do give you any answer then it will be base where i'm from and base from the people in my community only. So if you want any kind of proof then i won't be able to give it to you, but only words.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Tony Jaa is the only one that my American Friends and my husband know off.
Tony Jaa is the one that most men knows. I remembered when I showed a picture of Matt to my niece and she thought the girl look too mean to be pretty lol. I'm like yup, she does look evil hahaha. But she found Mai to be the prettiest. Though, she has no clue who they are. It is rare to find someone that likes lakorn around me. But oh well...

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
@Aleva12 Do you know how time it makes me to make this informative post to proove the nonsense comment I see from obvious people who made unfair comments? Is it too hard to press on page 8 and 10? :facepalm::facepalm: OMG

And the members from this group I answer to have read my post but no answer from you why?

Aleva12

sarNie Egg
@Aleva12 Do you know how time it makes me to make this informative post to proove the nonsense comment I see from obvious people who made unfair comments? Is it too hard to press on page 8 and 10? :facepalm::facepalm: OMG

And the members from this group I answer to have read my post but no answer from you why?
I tend to skip long post. Which post are you talking about? I haven't gone back to check previous post fro earlier. Still making my way to go back to those previous post.

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
There are two post, on page 8 and 10. Sure it is long but very informative. Do you want any example from someone who pretending to not be a "hat.." but share this nonsense post to criticize?

In this thread, this post is so incredible:
Post from someone of the "group":
"the channel production needs ratings. That unacceptable for such a popular pair ! I guess the elders are desperate enough to push it hard for them by associating this pair with an already hit work"

My answer:
Leh Lab Salab Raeng has been on aired on 31st July, the rating has been published on 2nd August. They have announced the whole cast on 6th august. So the rating of this lakorn has been known just 4days after the annoucement of Naki cast and your friend said: "I guess the elders are desperate enough to push it hard for them by associating this pair with an already hit work"

Some producers wait quite a long to get NY's schedule, they are the most actors in demand, they have chosen them since a long time. You think that they have made their decison this week? Do you know that they will start to shoot this movie on 9th August?

Yaya had been rumoured
for a long time and with the information we get, Nadech has been casted before Yaya, that's why he took part to the show of Naki during ch3 concert.

If you want to know why Aof has chosen them, wait and see what P'Aof will say.

Last edited:

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
@AnnTfan Oh god, someone want to debate about this finally, Are you agree with what she is saying? "the channel production needs ratings. That unacceptable for such a popular pair ! I guess the elders are desperate enough to push it hard for them by associating this pair with an already hit work"

I don't understand your group, so even when someone made a nonsense comment, you will still support him/her no matter what?

Just because you are friends, you will never told her when she s unfair? But you all made this kind of comment so what should I expect. I has made these post for the silent readers but I was waiting for your answer concerning my post, I don't ask you to agree with me because I know what will be the result.

Last edited:
P

PrincessKarina

@AnnTfan Oh god, someone want to debate about this finally, Are you agree with what she is saying? "the channel production needs ratings. That unacceptable for such a popular pair ! I guess the elders are desperate enough to push it hard for them by associating this pair with an already hit work"

I don't understand your group, so even when someone made a nonsense comment, you will still support him no matter what?
To you it's nonsense but to whoever they were voicing their thoughts. You can't just call out anyone's comments as nonsense. And surely you shouldn't call out anyone who isn't directing at you either. That's so rude. Plus don't start classifying anyone as a group.

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
Open to different opinions??? lol

She claims "the channel production needs ratings. That unacceptable for such a popular pair ! I guess the elders are desperate enough to push it hard for them by associating this pair with an already hit work"

So to summarize her thought: p' Aof by seing the rating of NY on last tuesday has made the decision with ch3 to cast NY?!!!! This is the process of decision for such a big MOVIE?!
They took the decision on 3rd august and make an openning ceremony on 9th?

:risas3::clap::risas3::clap:

People call it, open your mind to other opinions even if it is so nonsense lol. Why am I arguing with the members of the same group? Well I think I lose my time lol. It will be more interested to talk with someone who is neutral.

Last edited:
P

PrincessKarina

The point of having these forums is to share thoughts and opinions. I always say I am not a fan of Yaya but am open minded. She can change my mind anytime per her acting/roles/lakorns and so forth. Up to date I haven't seen anything exceptional yet.

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
My friends, we have talked a lot today. A big day will coming on wednesday lol. Wish we will have some interested talk on that day because most of the informative things we will learn is on wednesday. I will have a rest, so don't pretend that I am still the one who continue drama. See you on wednesday! I am personally waited for that day, the higlight is "why P'Aof has chosen Nadech & Yaya", stay tune!