[CH3] Nakee 2 (Act Art)

Aleva12

sarNie Egg
@Aleva12 This could be the most hilarious post I have seen from another member who dislike Yaya. I have no problem that you dislike Yaya but I think that even people who doesn't like Yaya here will not share your point of view that she is not famous oversea lol.

Just to show you that you are wrong, I invite you to have a look on the views in AF on threads related to Yaya or Nadech Yaya. Don't be scared of what you will see....lol

And what is AF for you lol? Because people here don't like her, it means the whole world don't like her. AF = WORLD :risas3:

It's not because Yaya FC who are silent readers don't come to post in AF that she doesn't have fanclub lol.
I never have said that I dislike her. You're the one saying that I dislike her. Maybe you're the one low key disliking her that you go around saying that people disliking yaya to make yourself feels better about disliking her. :celebrate16:

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I'm just going to say this right here because it was sent to me that some felt offended. I didn't see anything that directly violates the rules so no action taken, but I will leave the link to the rules thread here to refresh just in case anyone feels offended or questions whether something they say is offensive or not

https://www.asianfuse.net/discuzz/threads/❤-rules-all-members-must-follow-on-the-forum.57539/

Again, it is not targeted at anyone, just a reminder of the rules.

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
@Aleva12 Can you answer to my post about she is unfamous? I am interested on this part.

@KhoOnxNouxWanxJai Well I don't know for how long you are here but from what I have heard, this is always the same group who bash over another one and why this group can do whatever they want and other people have to shut their mouth. I'm not afraid to argue with them well, it's easy for me, I support Nadech & Yaya lol.

If the admin of AF will delete something, I just ask to keep my informative post because I think many neutral people have to be aware of this. And I am still not having any answer about it

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
@Aleva12 Can you answer to my post about she is unfamous? I am interested on this part.

@KhoOnxNouxWanxJai Well I don't know for how long you are here but from what I have heard, this is always the same group who bash over another one and why this group can do whatever they want and other people have to shut their mouth. I'm not afraid to argue with them well, it's easy for me, I support Nadech & Yaya lol.

If the admin of AF will delete something, I just ask to keep my informative post because I think many neutral people have to be aware of this. And I am still not having any answer about it
... I've been here for quite a bit, and again, I said the post wasn't directed towards anyone, but a friendly reminder to ALL that are participating in this thread. Also, a debate is a debate, as long as personal attacks are not being made, we don't intervene.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
@KhoOnxNouxWanxJai You haven't seen any personal attack? Well, people are saying I am not civilized, they don't understand my language lol means idiot?, I am crazy. About the debate, I would like to have an informative debate but nobody of this group dare to talk about it lol, why? And you should notice that this drams has ended few hours ago until preetam come to tagg me and reply me with many sarcastic comment. But I am fine because I can be as crazy as them, no worries
I haven't looked through the entire debate, still at the beginning, if you feel a comment is offensive, we have a report button, you can report the posts and moderators can take a look. If we find the comments are offensive, we will issue a general warning, and if they continue we will contact the individuals and eventually warn. To be fair to ALL parties and just any one person, group, or anything,

We will consider everything before this point on moot, and anything after this if personal attacks are made, please report to moderator. Again, I am not on anyone's side or whatever, just acting based on messages received from other members.

Thanks,

Mommy

sarNie Egg
Going to put this out, in Thailand yaya and nadech may be very popular, but else where they're not very popular. Here where I live not much people are fond of yaya. She's not as well known as she is in Thailand.
I actually have to agree with this. Where I live ( I lived in Wisconsin) a lot of people i know are more fond of other actress.

Aleva12

sarNie Egg
@KhoOnxNouxWanxJai You haven't seen any personal attack? Well, people are saying I am not civilized, they don't understand my language lol means idiot?, I am crazy. About the debate, I would like to have an informative debate but nobody of this group dare to talk about it lol, why? And you should notice that this drams has ended few hours ago until preetam come to tagg me and reply me with many sarcastic comment. But I am fine because I can be as crazy as them, no worries

Or, I have to add that @Aleva12 come to LLSR thread to put the fire but nobody would like to make dramas....of course lol. What a joke

I came into that forum to check to see if the switch have happen yet or not. But all that was talked in there was salty stuff was talked in here to over there.

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
I actually have to agree with this. Where I live ( I lived in Wisconsin) a lot of people i know are more fond of other actress.
Do you understand that it is not the problem? I don't care that Yaya is not loved in every cities in the world or in AF. I complain about false informaton who is giving here to discredit her. Is it enough clear? Dont losing yourself on the wrong debate.

And the things that I really would like to know is if "the group" here in AF dont like her or NY, why do they always talk about them everywhere, everytime, try to put them down. If you dislike them, or their acting or anything else, can you just deal with the one you love without bashing over the one you dislike?

I see many nonsense comments, I would like to have an informative debate, so I give my answer but no one dare to answer me about the things I pointed out with sources and proofs.

The answer they give to me: Oh I have not taken the time to read your post lol. And I was talking with one member until all their group come one by one.

Last edited:

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I never have said that I dislike her. You're the one saying that I dislike her. Maybe you're the one low key disliking her that you go around saying that people disliking yaya to make yourself feels better about disliking her. :celebrate16:
Reverse psychology, didn't think about that. But nonetheless, it is funny.

Aleva12

sarNie Egg
Sorry but if you found that salty as you say why did you comment to make it more salty better be calm and don't judge other topic too soon.
It was never attention...Probably at the time i was too heated. If it offended anyone then it was never my attention.

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
Hey I come from Groenland, but no bears like Yaya.......she is so unfamous :crybaby2:. At least, there is one bear who love her, Barry Nadech Kugimiya lol.

To say that where you live is the proof that someone is unfamous because people there doesn't like her is so nonsense :risas3:

Mommy

sarNie Egg
Do you understand that it is not the problem? I don't care that Yaya is not loved in every cities in the world or in AF. I complain about false informaton who is giving here to discredit her. Is it enough clear? Dont losing yourself on the wrong debate.

And the things that I really would like to know is if "the group" here in AF dont like her or NY, why do they always talk about them everywhere, everytime, try to put them down. If you dislike them, or their acting or anything else, can you just deal with the one you love without bashing over the one you dislike?

I see many nonsense comments, I would like to have an informative debate, so I give my answer but no one dare to answer me about the things I pointed out with sources and proofs.

The answer they give to me: Oh I have taken the time to read your post lol. And I was talking with one member until all their group come one by one.

Actually, I don't think you understand what @Aleva12 said, she or he was just saying that in other places people don't care about Yaya as much as other actresses. In my little city, Kim is well known and people prefer her more, where as Yaya, they know about her, but don't care as much. In Thailand Yaya maybe very popular, but in other other places people prefer other more so that person maybe more popular to them.

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
@ Mommy I understand, and it's nice to talk with someone who answer in a respectful way but i will repost my comment again about loving/hating or famous/unfamous:

Do you understand?

Aleva12

sarNie Egg
I am still waiting for an answer to my informative post loool. I think I will share it once. People don't want to upgrade the debate, they choose to escape and continue this funny debate.
Not sure what kind of answer you want and what kind of proof you want. What i was saying earlier is that elsewhere Yaya is not as popular as she is in Thailand. Why don't you make a poll in here. Ask People where they're from and give them a list of actress to choose from which of those actress is more famous. I'm actually very curious where everyone is from and which actress is well known in their city, state, country

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
@Aleva12

"Why don't you make a poll in here"
You are the one who start to talk about love/hates, famous/ unfamous so why you said that? lol

Do I have to share my post again because people here definitely don't want to understand something that I share twice.

"Do you understand that it is not the problem? I don't care that Yaya is not loved in every cities in the world or in AF. I complain about false informaton who is giving here to discredit her. Is it enough clear? Dont losing yourself on the wrong debate.

And the things that I really would like to know is if "the group" here in AF dont like her or NY, why do they always talk about them everywhere, everytime, try to put them down. If you dislike them, or their acting or anything else, can you just deal with the one you love without bashing over the one you dislike?"

Lol, 3 times, wish I will not have to share it 4times...

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Not sure what kind of answer you want and what kind of proof you want. What i was saying earlier is that elsewhere Yaya is not as popular as she is in Thailand. Why don't you make a poll in here. Ask People where they're from and give them a list of actress to choose from which of those actress is more famous. I'm actually very curious where everyone is from and which actress is well known in their city, state, country
I am around people who doesn't watch lakorn so no one is well known to them. Sometimes, I try to get people to watch it but they don't get into it. They prefer kdrama or chinese drama. If I show a picture of a Thai celebrity they think they are somewhat pretty or they have seen prettier people walking around the street lol. They literally have no interest.

I think outside of thailand, we make them bigger than they really are. K-drama and celebrities are what people are really into or more well known.

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
I am around people who doesn't watch lakorn so no one is well known to them. Sometimes, I try to get people to watch it but they don't get into it. They prefer kdrama or chinese drama. If I show a picture of a Thai celebrity they think they are somewhat pretty or they have seen prettier people walking around the street lol. They literally have no interest.

I think outside of thailand, we make them bigger than they really are. K-drama and celebrities are what people are really into or more well known.
Same none of my friends care, all the friends I made who likes Thai drama's are all over the world yet the ones around me only like kpop/kdrama.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I think if any Thai celebrities are actually know it is Tony Jaa, Yaya Ying, Yasmin Lee, and Krysval Vee and those are mostly film actors.

Aleva12

sarNie Egg
@Aleva12

"Why don't you make a poll in here"
You are the one who start to talk about love/hates, famous/ unfamous so why you said that? lol

Do I have to share my post again because people here definitely don't want to understand something that I share twice.

Lol, 3 times, wish I will not have to share it 4times...

Why don't you go back and read my post from earlier. I don't think you understand what i was saying earlier too. Do i really have to explain what i wrote earlier too?

What i wrote earlier i said : "Going to put this out, in Thailand yaya and nadech may be very popular, but else where they're not very popular. Here where I live not much people are fond of yaya. She's not as well known as she is in Thailand."

What i'm saying is that Yaya and Nadech may be very popular in Thailand. Very well Known. But at different places people do know and are aware of them, But don't care for them as they are for other actors/actresses. Not a lot of people watch Thai Lakorn compare to korean and chinese drama where i live. Mostly the OG's watch Thai Lakorn and they don't know the name of those actor and actress. Plus not a lot of youngster understand the thai language that they wait until someone sub the drama or wait until the drama is dub into Hmong.