[CH3] Nakee 2 (Act Art)

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
Okay so they chose NY, that doesn't mean we think its a good idea. Up to us.
Wait a second, but Nadech is in here and you're not a little excited as me? :aaaaa: Haven't seen Nakee and will probably not since Ken P is not cute enough to draw me in, although I like Taew. Since I haven't seen Nakee, maybe this Nakee 2 will be a summarized version for me so I can fangirl Nadech some more. Which reminds me, I need to change my profile pic -now that I have a new pra'ek. :love:

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Wait a second, but Nadech is in here and you're not a little excited as me? :aaaaa: Haven't seen Nakee and will probably not since Ken P is not cute enough to draw me in, although I like Taew. Since I haven't seen Nakee, maybe this Nakee 2 will be a summarized version for me so I can fangirl Nadech some more. Which reminds me, I need to change my profile pic -now that I have a new pra'ek. :love:
I don't mind NY in a movie together again but I just wish it wasn't Nakee 2 hehe

t415l739

sarNie Hatchling
Wow, what is going on here?! Been gone for a few days and there's so much happening already. Like I said, stay positive everyone! :) I'm still waiting to hear a confirmation for the second lakorn installment for "Nakee" with the original casts.

Shiera

sarNie Hatchling
I don't mind NY in a movie together again but I just wish it wasn't Nakee 2 hehe
Yea but if the story is a spin-off about Nakee's daughter or some other character that is not related to Nakee herself, then I would think its not a problem right? It will be like in Star Wars where in the spin-offs you always have new actors and actresses as main leads.

Believe me, as much as I love NY, I would rather they take a break from each other in terms of acting together after the Crown princess. However, I think that as long as this movie is a spin-off, it shouldnt really be a problem for NY to appear in it.

I feel that the main reason there is so much drama in this thread about this movie is because lots of people here are already assuming that movie is the same as the lakorn and that NY are going to reprise the roles of Nakee and her love interest. Just to remind everyone here, we still dont know if this is the case! In fact, all hints point towards NY playing different characters but in the same universe where Nakee takes place. If this is the case, there is no reason for so many people to think that NY are trying to steal Taew's thunder lol

P

PrincessKarina

So as I was watching this video on Instagram, at the end I saw Ken and I was like "Omg! They're giving us a teaser for Nakee 2?!" Turns out, he says, "I miss Kamkaew.... And something else I don't understand So stay tune for the reruns of Nakee on August 23rd." :facepalm: :risas3:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BXiWrQyBGyq/
Ah! I miss Thosapol and Kumkeaw too! :sad6:

t415l739

sarNie Hatchling
Someone let us know what the whole interview is about! Just seen a glimpse of the live stream. I just want to know how the storyline is for the movie. Who plays what and etc if they mention it.

Iheartyadech

sarNie Hatchling
Someone let us know what the whole interview is about! Just seen a glimpse of the live stream. I just want to know how the storyline is for the movie. Who plays what and etc if they mention it.
They didn't say anything much. All the reporter wanted to know what the story line will be about but no one knows yet. Both pranang have not even seen the script. Everyone will just have to wait until they have the workshop witch will be the day all the cast get the script. P'Aof did not say or mention anything about the story line either. The report did ask if Nakee will be in Nakee 2, and all P'Aof said was, Nakee is right here right! (Pointing to taew) No matter what Nakee will always be taew. Most likely Yaya will be playing Nakee daughter. But, that is just what we all think. Jai yen yen took khun!

t415l739

sarNie Hatchling
Both pranangs look great and their outfits match! Can't wait to see and know of the storyline for the movie soon. I miss Thosapol and Kamkaew the most. Lamjik, the girl who loves Thosapol, is also in here. I'm really looking forward to it!

Last edited:

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
Thank you for people who are open minded with this movie. Both pranangs look great and their outfits match! It is so pleasant to know that Taew, ken, Nadech & Yaya who are 4 superstar in Thailand and are good friends all together (Taew has played in rising sun with Nadech Yaya, Lom Son Rak with Nadech / Ken is close to Nadech, they have the same manager and always stay together in many ch3 events) will all collaborate together.

Translation from up2youha https://www.instagram.com/p/BXj6Orelmrx/?taken-by=up2youha
media: why have you (Aof) chosen Nadech & Yaya ka?
Aof: At the beginning, I would like to choose me & my wife to play in it but I was afraid that we must not be suitable lol
Aof: What is koo jin? I don't know about this. Beautifulness and handsomeness, let it at home (I don't care about the "jin stuff" and the "physical appearance"). I have chosen them (Nadech & Yaya) for their great acting skills, this is the only aspect that I am interested in for casting someone.

My reaction after P' AOF's interview: :clap::clap::clap::clap: :worship2::worship2::worship2::worship2:

This is another opinion from someone who work in thai ET, and not from anybody, someone who is right now the best producer in thailand (10 nataraj award and so many awards), he praises Nadech & Yaya like this, IT S ALL MATTERS FOR THEIR FANCLUB. Opinions from these valuable people in thai ET is the most important thing for people who appreciate Nadech & Yaya. Dramas? Let it at home like Aof said.

Another thing, for people who doesn't know NADECH, he was borned in khonkaen, capital of Isaan province, thai & Isaan language are his mother tongue. Adding some important infos, this movie will take place 60years after the lakorn. It will be a movie take place in modern period.

Some funny pics on social about the dramas around this movie. Very funny!

sources: aorumm
Famous dialogue of Naki the mother: " You cannot stay calm right?!!!"

sources: up2youha
"Are you satisfied?"

Last edited:

Iheartyadech

sarNie Hatchling
@sasuke06 I to, was super happy when P'Aof said that about Nadech and Yaya. I don't know about others but I am pretty excited for Nakee 2 the movie. I'm sure P'Aof chose them for a reason.

Just a side note: No, P'Aof did not choose Yaya to be Nakee. Nakee is still Taew. Ken is still thosapol. So jai yen yen na ka.

Until we get a summary of Nakee 2, I'll be waiting to see what both pranang has to offer.

Iheartyadech

sarNie Hatchling
Thanks for sharing the pics.. all four of them are so good looking ❤ I swear to god thai's people are one of the best looking race I have seen.
You're welcome!
I would have to say, thai actors and actresses are naturally beautiful and handsome. Most of them don't care for plastic surgery. One reason why I love Thailand.

Mannie

sarNie Adult
Thank you folks for keeping me reading, haha. This is an interesting thread and I've been on the silent.

I'm neutral about the whole situation. I really loved Nakee, and was hoping if they are new extended leads then it would be a fresh new pairing, just like how Ken and Taew got paired up. I loved Taew and Ken so much and their pairing was unexpected, so I was hoping it would be two actors that we wouldn't think could be compatible but they just are sorta deal. Maybe Yaya with someone new or Nadech with someone new. Both Yaya and Nadech together is still nice though and both are eye candy and I've loved some of their previous individual works (hard to say but I have not watch a lakorn of them together haha). But nonetheless, I look for quality and production and overall work. The leads could be whoever, but what I want to see is how things will be executed and how things will flow from the first part to the second. I know Aof will put his all into it, but if it's not carefully well thought out then it could be a disaster. I'm just hoping this isn't the type of "we will just do what seems appealing to the viewers cause this is what they wanted, sorta thing". No, I want every piece to be memorable as the first. I'm very excited. Yaya will look amazing if they are consistent with the Nakee attire.

I guess there are also many Yaya and Nadech fans in here. I know some may have not even watched Nakee but now want to because they are excited for their favorite pair to be in the movie sequel. My word of advice is enjoy Nakee if you're barely going to start it now. Take it in and see how beautiful and wonderful the lakorn turns out and enjoy it to its fullest :)

Iheartyadech

sarNie Hatchling
@Mannie Nakee was one of my all time favorite lakorn of last year. Taew did a tremendous job at her role as Nakee, Mae Nang Mai, and Khamkaew. I cannot see anybody playing those role except her. She is beyond beautiful in all of the outfit. I especially love her in the regular village outfit. Ken on the other hand still have not won me whole heartedly. There are some parts where he is still very stiff. But because P'Aof is so good at teaching his cast the right way to act, and his editing, it did not bother me as much. But yes, for those of you who have not watched Nakee, I highly recommend it.

Mannie

sarNie Adult
@Mannie Nakee was one of my all time favorite lakorn of last year. Taew did a tremendous job at her role as Nakee, Mae Nang Mai, and Khamkaew. I cannot see anybody playing those role except her. She is beyond beautiful in all of the outfit. I especially love her in the regular village outfit. Ken on the other hand still have not won me whole heartedly. There are some parts where he is still very stiff. But because P'Aof is so good at teaching his cast the right way to act, and his editing, it did not bother me as much. But yes, for those of you who have not watched Nakee, I highly recommend it.
I wholeheartedly agree. That's why I don't mind if it's Yaya and Nadech. The direction Aof will take with them will improve their acting and give them such a great opportunity. I agree Ken wasn't the best and was a bit stiff but you're right on when everything else in the lakorn was just so good, he blended in with it haha. And of course Taew did amazing and made it memorable. That's why I'm more worried about the storyline and execution. The leads can be whoever but I feel like if we don't have a quality lakorn then everything else just falls right under it :(. I feel like although Taew is talented, the lakorn itself was the main factor of showcasing her skills. I've seen many talented actors accept lakorns that seem to waste their abilities.

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
You're welcome!
I would have to say, thai actors and actresses are naturally beautiful and handsome. Most of them don't care for plastic surgery. One reason why I love Thailand.
Not just the actors/actress are good looking, even their non stars I find very attractive, btw I am not thai but I have visited Thailand countless of times and during my vacation everywhere I turn they were all good looking