[CH3] Nakee 2 (Act Art)

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
@PrincessKarina Hey, you can join us the 2nd P, why are you shy to come? lol

I think the most funny thing will be with you. We have a date on wednesday with the openning of Naki, hope it will not hurt you so much...lol

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Seriously go ahead and voice your opinion but to keep calling people out, trying to bully them is so wrong.

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
We can be agree or disagree but look at who come to continue this, is it me?
You are the one who's been posting here non stop, calling out Preetam and Princess Karina to join. It's so childish, you can voice your opinion and go like everyone has.

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
No I said P and P, but I am laughing that they recognized themself, I must be a fortune teller lol. And I was calling Princess Karina because I see that she always put some like, I would like to see her, that's it and finally she comes lol. I always succeed everything I try to do.

I am polite, as long as someone would like to continue this ridiculous game, I will be here until wednesday because on that day. Informative things will come and I know, it may hurt many people here.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
@preetam So one of the "P" I was talking about has finally come! This group is so predictable. And you seem to continue this dramas? Well, can everybody note this, I wish nobody will blame me to be the responsible of such a lower debate lol. You seem to be aware that it isn't her idol, of course, you re her friends lol. I have talked with your groups all day long. If you would like to talk, can you answer to my informative post? Because nobody dare to argue with true information.

It's good that you come, this is your post:
"the channel production needs ratings. That unacceptable for such a popular pair ! I guess the elders are desperate enough to push it hard for them by associating this pair with an already hit work"

This is my answer:
"Leh Lab Salab Raeng has been on aired on 31st July, the rating has been published on 2nd August. They have announced the whole cast on 6th august. So the rating of this lakorn has been known just 4days after the annoucement of Naki cast. Some producers wait quite a long to get NY's schedule, they are the most actors in demand, they have chosen them since a long time. You think that they have made their decison this week? Do you know that they will start to shoot this movie on 9th August?"

How do you feel right now about this lol? I will feel a bit ridiculous if I have made this nonsense comment lol.
Kah Kob khun kaaah my teerak :love:

P

PrincessKarina

You are the one who's been posting here non stop, calling out Preetam and Princess Karina to join. It's so childish, you can voice your opinion and go like everyone has.
Totally agree. No one has time for essays around here. You can voice your opinions. I can mine. But don't need to call us out.

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
@AnnTfan I am looking for dramas....lol, this conversation has ended few hours ago, and your friends come to put the fire with a sarcastic tone and I am the one who wants drama? :risas3::risas3:

Well your group have many members, now I understand why many people is tired to talk with all of you but as for me, I can, don't worry! So to summarize, there are "A, B, K, P and Princess P, S", do I miss someone?

Sorry I ask for P and P but preetam and princess karina come themself and look at this, both of them are P & P. They admit that there are part of this group lol. I have succeed my mission. I know that in any NY thread, there are many silent readers, just have a look on the views so now, people are aware of all the members, it's very informative. I don't know if someone has already succeed like me to make all of your group come in 1 day.

Preetam, this is not because I behave like you since 2 pages by having some nonsense things to say that you can feel closer to me, I m a little bit shy with your teerak :fighting12:. And, you have not still answer to my informative post lol, Do I have to share it again?

Last edited:

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Gosh, someone is getting a bit disturbing. When it gets personal it is no longer funny. This thread might need to close down for a bit like KC just so people can breathe and come back a little more chill.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I don't even know where I fall on the spectrum of this announcement lol, I am happy and at the same time a bit worried, I guess I'm platonic? I just want to know the storyline for the lakorn and the movie. I still feel that the movie should have wrapped up Kumkaew and Todsapol's story and then the lakorn sequel a generation after Kumkaew and Todsapol so it can basically tell a whole new story. I feel like the movie might be retelling the lakorn story, but in its own way, kind of like Koo Gum film and lakorns. (Although P'Off said it wouldn't be).

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
Oh a new one would like to continue. I warn you, I will continue until someone would like to continue lol. I feel very familiar with all the member who come here lol, (most of them has always made some bad comments towards...of course)

So Preetam has tagging me, she would like to continue this drama. But people want to put themself as a victim and are saying I am the one who continue. From now on, other member come to continue, it will never ends lol

Last edited:

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
@Aleva12 This could be the most hilarious post I have seen from another member who dislike Yaya. I have no problem that you dislike Yaya but I think that even people who doesn't like Yaya here will not share your point of view that she is not famous oversea lol.

Just to show you that you are wrong, I invite you to have a look on the views in AF on threads related to Yaya or Nadech Yaya. Don't be scared of what you will see....lol

And what is AF for you lol? Because people here don't like her, it means the whole world don't like her. AF = WORLD :risas3:

It's not because Yaya FC who are silent readers don't come to post in AF that she doesn't have fanclub lol.