[CH3] Nakee 2 (Act Art)

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
I think that's a cute picture of her lol. Anyway, I was never really a fan of Taew she has an air about her that sometimes come across as if she is superior than others...but I am starting to view her from Andrew's eyes :) He is such a unique person and so private that for him to let someone in his little world has to have a redeeming qualities about them. And he absolutely adore Taew.
That's how I felt when I first saw her. Fans was calling out her name, waving their hand to her but no movement from her at all. That's how she stay thru the ride from start to finish. I'm not hating on her or anything. I feel the same way as you how it's funny now reading all the comment here or other forum.

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
Ngl when I first heard about this I immediately thought all the couple merits NY do must really be having an effect for them to keep getting work together :risas3: I need to start doing that with my prospective someone xD

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
Well, If you pretend to not be a hater, can you just stop to talk about NY everywhere, everytime and moreover in a negative way with unfair and nonsense arguments?
Why do you not concentrate your strengh and mind on the one you love, the lakorn you love. You can criticize sthg, but try to be neutral and informative in your post.

You are the one who start to open the topic of NY low rating. Why do you concentrate your comment on the only bad sides of Leh Lub? Have you already seen this lakorn? If you pretend to be neutral and have no particular hates towards NY, why when you talk about the low rating of LLSR, you don't inform other people here who can be new, who can discover NY for the 1st time that Low rating is concerning every superstar of ch3 and for a long time? Kim / james J, James / Margie, everybody has had a low rating. I invite people who has not seen my informative post yet to have a look on it and make your own opinion in page 8. You should share a full views of what is the rating of ch3 for a long time. Not just talking about the low rating of LLSR right now to misunderstand people and make them believe that this lakorn is bad.

When it comes to you and your group, I sincerely don't expect some informative point of view because when I see most of your post:

"As far as NY goes, their lakorn may have bad ratings...and 2.9 is bad but those two are as popular as any couple could be so their lakorn will be talk about. But I am not surprised their lakorn has low ratings".
- you have already condemned LLSR after 2 EPISODES!! The highlight of this lakorn is the switching part, but you have already forecast that the rating will decrease. And i have explained in my previous post that ratings means nothing! It is like we are watching a war movie, the war and the battlefield has not started yet but you say, "oh it was bad". Isn' it funny seriously?

" the channel doesn't care cause they have another lakorn together that needs to be aired lol. "
- Likit rak is I think for many people here one of the most MUST TO WATCH. NY or not, this lakorn seems very promising.

I will be clear, nobody, even NYFC have a problem with those who don't share the same opinion but you and your group make some unneutral and nonsense comments. Some examples:

In LLSR, your group complain that:
- they hate Yaya 's acting, she's so annoying whereas Petra, has to be someone hated and annoying in this lakorn.
- they criticize Yaya to overact whereas, LLSR is a comedy. Most of actors who is playing in a comedy have to overact, the best example? JIM CARREY. Is he a bad actor whereas his overacting is so exagerated?

In this thread, this post is so incredible:
"the channel production needs ratings. That unacceptable for such a popular pair ! I guess the elders are desperate enough to push it hard for them by associating this pair with an already hit work"

Leh Lab Salab Raeng has been on aired on 31st July, the rating has been published on 2nd August. They have announced the whole cast on 6th august. So the rating of this lakorn has been known just 4days after the annoucement of Naki cast and your friend said: "I guess the elders are desperate enough to push it hard for them by associating this pair with an already hit work"

It is so RIDICULOUS! Some producers wait quite a long to get NY's schedule, they are the most actors in demand, they have chosen them since a long time. You think that they have made their decison this week? Do you know that they will start to shoot this movie on 9th August? I will repeat myself again, this is RIDICULOUS. You and your friends always try to discredit NY success. Your hates towards NY are so deep that all your comments become nonsense.

Yaya had been rumoured for a long time and with the information we get, Nadech has been casted before Yaya, that's why he took part to the show of Naki during ch3 concert.

If you want to know why Aof has chosen them, wait and see what P'Aof will say, I wish it will not hurt you since it should be hard to see some skilled producer praise NY, the one that you found bad.

People here are old enough to make their own thought and I will say it again, if you are not a hater, behave like a no hater. if you dislike NY's acting, there is no problem so just have a break with them.

Last edited:

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
Everyone please don't fight; it is literally turning into the IG comment section :facepalm:Like I said on IG, we should all wait for the press conference to hear more information. At the end of the day it is the production team's (and probs ch3) decision who they want to cast as the main lead & we will need to accept everything once we find out the whole story. I'm pretty sure if this was a continuation of Nakee 1, they would have asked Ken & Taew to continue their roles as the main leads so it's probably a spin off with someone related to one of the characters.

As an NY fan I know & accept that they are not everyone's cup of tea; I don't classify you as a hater if you don't like them or their acting. I will only use that word for people who like to constantly drag them down and use bad words against them.

I pray both sides get what they hope for soon :angel10:

neenavaj

sarNie Adult
First off, I want to inform those who will probably see me as a NY hater but I have always been a fan since day one of DJA, before that even, when they were only doing the fitting for DJA. I even contributed to writing fanfics about them. So don't give me two posts worth of your comment. Thank you very much.

This news of NY teaming up again for Nakee 2 is disappointing. If anything I want to see an actor/actress grow, switch it up but within 7 years they have filmed 7 dramas together! I mean, really? Is that not over exposure? I'm starting to wonder why there aren't many actors/actresses who debut with CH3 because they won't get the attention when all of CH3's money goes to boosting another couple. I understand NY has a huge following and I am a part of this following but I'm starting to question their abilities to work with others. Yes, we all know they are dating and this is every shippers dream but still have they actually said they are dating? Their actions speak it but do they really claim to be each other's? That I'm not sure since I'm not them and I haven't heard it from their mouths. So still to me they are beating around the bush with this.

Anyways, I know Nadech and Yaya have potential, they are talented individuals but have not proven to me that they are the best with this continuous work they accept with each other. Some may say they play different characters in their dramas and each time they improve with the different roles but that's not the point. They will not grow as actors/actresses while staying in that comfort zone of starring in every drama/movie together.

As for Nakee 2. I feel this was Taew and Ken territory. They brought those characters to life, the success rode on their backs so I don't understand the point of bringing in NY. I'm disappointed in P'Off, he's a good director but this is a stupid idea.

Again, I am entitled to my opinion like many fans who adore NY so if you don't like my comment don't say anything.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Well, If you pretend to not be a hater, can you just stop to talk about NY everywhere, everytime and moreover in a negative way with unfair and nonsense arguments?
Why do you not concentrate your strengh and mind on the one you love, the lakorn you love. You can criticize sthg, but try to be neutral and informative in your post.

You are the one who start to open the topic of NY low rating. Why do you concentrate your comment on the only bad sides of Leh Lub? Have you already seen this lakorn? If you pretend to be neutral and have no particular hates towards NY, why when you talk about the low rating of LLSR, you don't inform other people here who can be new, who can discover NY for the 1st time that Low rating is concerning every superstar of ch3 and for a long time? Kim / james J, James / Margie, everybody has had a low rating. I invite people who has not seen my informative post yet to have a look on it and make your own opinion in page 8. You should share a full views of what is the rating of ch3 for a long time. Not just talking about the low rating of LLSR right now to misunderstand people and make them believe that this lakorn is bad.

When it comes to you and your group, I sincerely don't expect some informative point of view because when I see most of your post:

"As far as NY goes, their lakorn may have bad ratings...and 2.9 is bad but those two are as popular as any couple could be so their lakorn will be talk about. But I am not surprised their lakorn has low ratings".
- you have already condemned LLSR after 2 EPISODES!! The highlight of this lakorn is the switching part, but you have already forecast that the rating will decrease. And i have explained in my previous post that ratings means nothing! It is like we are watching a war movie, the war and the battlefield has not started yet but you say, "oh it was bad". Isn' it funny seriously?

" the channel doesn't care cause they have another lakorn together that needs to be aired lol. "
- Likit rak is I think for many people here one of the most MUST TO WATCH. NY or not, this lakorn seems very promising.

I will be clear, nobody, even NYFC have a problem with those who don't share the same opinion but you and your group make some unneutral and nonsense comments. Some examples:

In LLSR, your group complain that:
- they hate Yaya 's acting, she's so annoying whereas Petra, has to be someone hated and annoying in this lakorn.
- they criticize Yaya to overact whereas, LLSR is a comedy. Most of actors who is playing in a comedy have to overact, the best example? JIM CARREY. Is he a bad actor whereas his overacting is so exagerated?

In this thread, this post is so incredible:
"the channel production needs ratings. That unacceptable for such a popular pair ! I guess the elders are desperate enough to push it hard for them by associating this pair with an already hit work"

Leh Lab Salab Raeng has been on aired on 31st July, the rating has been published on 2nd August. They have announced the whole cast on 6th august. So the rating of this lakorn has been known just 4days after the annoucement of Naki cast and your friend said: "I guess the elders are desperate enough to push it hard for them by associating this pair with an already hit work"

It is so RIDICULOUS! Some producers wait quite a long to get NY's schedule, they are the most actors in demand, they have chosen them since a long time. You think that they have made their decison this week? Do you know that they will start to shoot this movie on 9th August? I will repeat myself again, this is RIDICULOUS. You and your friends always try to discredit NY success. Your hates towards NY are so deep that all your comments become nonsense.

Yaya had been rumoured for a long time and with the information we get, Nadech has been casted before Yaya, that's why he took part to the show of Naki during ch3 concert.

If you want to know why Aof has chosen them, wait and see what P'Aof will say, I wish it will not hurt you since it should be hard to see some skilled producer praise NY, the one that you found bad.

People here are old enough to make their own thought and I will say it again, if you are not a hater, behave like a no hater. if you dislike NY's acting, there is no problem so just have a break with them.
Ok, you making your letters in bold isn't making it more effective. But I also know when not to take someone seriously. I will leave it at that...and carry on. So so cute:)

One sidenote: it is an open forum. No one opinion should outweigh the other. You and the fans have rainbows and sushines opinion about Yadech...while others doesn't. It doesn't matter where or when someone says something. Everyone is entitled to an opinion. Mine is not greater than yours or more important than yours whether I like it or not and it is vice versa. I answered the first bold part of your message...other than that I didn't read the rest.

Last edited:

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
Thank you for the dislike I have received, is such an honour to know that we have not the same way of thinking so I take it as a compliment :aaaaa:Thank you.

@byebye Well you have not read my post? Of course, how will you? That's why everything I had said before has never changed your mind it's like talking with a wall. This simply shows how much you are direspectful, well it is an habbit I guess. As much as I disagree with someone, I have always taken the time to read it but we don't have the same values, and this is an example of why you always behave like this. I'm not surprise to see that these comments comes from you.

For the others of your "group" lol, have fun altogether. It's so nice for you & your group to agree all day long together, have fun.

You can be upset, fed up, boring, annoying with NY, I think you will have to deal with them for a long long long time lol. I'm the one who is happy, NY received projects, from elders wheras you and your group are complaining. So cheers lol!

PS: I was very impatient to wait for your answers after my post, but I am not surprise, there are not any answer about the interested subject I try to talk about, just dramas, again and again. I let you with your hobbies. Bye! :thumbup:

Last edited:

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
First off, I want to inform those who will probably see me as a NY hater but I have always been a fan since day one of DJA, before that even, when they were only doing the fitting for DJA. I even contributed to writing fanfics about them. So don't give me two posts worth of your comment. Thank you very much.

This news of NY teaming up again for Nakee 2 is disappointing. If anything I want to see an actor/actress grow, switch it up but within 7 years they have filmed 7 dramas together! I mean, really? Is that not over exposure? I'm starting to wonder why there aren't many actors/actresses who debut with CH3 because they won't get the attention when all of CH3's money goes to boosting another couple. I understand NY has a huge following and I am a part of this following but I'm starting to question their abilities to work with others. Yes, we all know they are dating and this is every shippers dream but still have they actually said they are dating? Their actions speak it but do they really claim to be each other's? That I'm not sure since I'm not them and I haven't heard it from their mouths. So still to me they are beating around the bush with this.

Anyways, I know Nadech and Yaya have potential, they are talented individuals but have not proven to me that they are the best with this continuous work they accept with each other. Some may say they play different characters in their dramas and each time they improve with the different roles but that's not the point. They will not grow as actors/actresses while staying in that comfort zone of starring in every drama/movie together.

As for Nakee 2. I feel this was Taew and Ken territory. They brought those characters to life, the success rode on their backs so I don't understand the point of bringing in NY. I'm disappointed in P'Off, he's a good director but this is a stupid idea.

Again, I am entitled to my opinion like many fans who adore NY so if you don't like my comment don't say anything.
As an NY fan, one NY lakorn almost every year seems perfect to me but I understand that some people may be getting tired of it :aaaaa:

I feel like channel 3 is going to milk NY as much as they can as at the end of the day it is all about money for them.

To me it makes more sense for NY to have the Nakee movie & Ken and Taew to do another Nakee lakorn because channel 3 can gain more money from the lakorn as it has more episodes & they can advertise as much as they want during breaks. I think channel 3 is keeping Ken & Taew for the actual next lakorn (I heard there may be one).

Also, don't movies rely heavily on sponsors? Maybe that's another contributing factor as to why NY were chosen; I know Yaya is doing some international stuff & lots with companies in Thailand. Tbh I don't really know *shrugs*

Can't wait to officially hear everything during the press conference :cheer:So we can get concrete facts & more news

Last edited:

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
I'm just hoping someone edits Taew and Ken P's parts cause those are the only parts i want to watch.
Some NY fans get so worked up and yes especially at the other thread, someone was being really nice about it and critiqued Yaya's acting but they seriously get so defensive, I don't understand why they love the word "Hater" so much. If anyone's a hater its mainly people from NY/Y's fc whether its hating on Taew, Mai, Kim, Pat, Mew, or even Nadech, but I doubt they waste their time to call those people out. LOL at people saying ratings aren't important, of course its all of the sudden not important when your biases aren't doing so well, but I'm sure if it was higher than it is now people would be boasting over it :rolleyes:

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
Well So if I follow your way of thinking about rating, what can we have to think about Matt Peeranee? :risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3:

And have you seen my previous post? You seem to know a lot about rating. Do you know why every channel aims at having a high rating?

Tic toc tic toc, I wait for your answer....you don't have? I will share it with you. The only goal is to attract agencies, and have a look on the POWER of NY.

All the adds during LLSR breaks

I will repeat myself, CHEERS !! lol

Last edited:

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Lol it's kind of embarrassing considering "they are #1 in thailand, so many people request for them because they are the best in thailand, everyone loves them that's why #1 koojin." it's so funny. But anyways what does Matt Peeranee have to do with this? So typical for people to drag down others just to make their biases look better.

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
Ngl both sides are acting really childish atm & it's really not helping anyone or anything :facepalm: Can we all just keep CALM until we hear more; it's not that deep:aaaaa: I'm more interested in hearing what is going to be said at the press conference & if NY do do the movie, seeing if NY can pull it off & live up to expectations.

If you don't like someone's comment just ignore it, don't reply.

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
No I said, I use your way of thinking. And I talk about Matt why? Because she s your idol group right, I would like to try what will be the effect to behave like your group. It seems to be unpleasant right? So mission complete. I will get back to myself and let this kind of behaviour with you.

And about important suject, dare someone answer to me why any lakorn of ch3 with any superstar of ch3 has a low rating. This is much more important lol. But it seems to not be the cup of tea of anybody.

saobomp

sarNie Adult
LOL, I told you it's entertaining. It will not end! off subject already and who cares...

Seen too many post like this. They stray from one thing to another. Only see what they want.

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
Personally, I am also entertaining myself with your group, I don't learn a lot about interesting thing but it's fun. 2,9? Oh, I'm loving it, I m so in love to see that this has had no effect on NY. They are still queen and king of presenter, many agencies has sold their ads even in today episode after this dramatic rating of 2,9. And look at the last project, they are in Naki 2, P AOF has chosen them. If to have a low rating will allow NY to have even more success, I will sign it directly. THANK YOU VIEWERS.

diann

sarNie Juvenile
No offense to the yaya and nadech but why would Kuhn off changed the cast. He should of kept the same Pranang since they the movie is already popular from them. I don't think they are desperate to bring in ratings when the first part was already a hit. Although yaya and nadech are a popular couple but their lakorns are usually not a hit. I think they are better off with not pairing up cause they tend to do better when they aren't paired up.