[CH3] Nakee 2 (Act Art)

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
I don't care man associating overhyped pair to this "Hit drama" feels so desperate man ! Lol and if ch3 elders are stupid enough to keep casting no-chem-no-hit pair Ken & Chompoo this is their problem lmao. What do they expect ? Everyone knows here what I think of Yadesh. Too bad they will be casted here too :-( . Maybe they will at last get them big hit
So desperate seriously. NY could've starred in anything else yet they get Nakee 2 lol

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
important info for everyone
AGB Nielsen rating
include Free TV & Digital TV (so all web television (apps and any Livestream )
are included to the rating (and they also Disable Duplicated Prog) so its a true rating
Oh wow interesting, i don't get why ratings are so low cause I thought many people usually stream on their phones now.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I think Nakee will eventually lose its appeal if movie and lakorn are going to be back to back like that.

As movie goes, they should have just rename it to something else. If they are going to cast new pranangs no need to attached the title to it. Ken and Taew are "Nakee". If they want Nadech in a movie together they can but not based on something and someone already made it popular. If they are so popular they can attract people just with their names alone.

Though honestly, their popularity is so weird. Lakorn wise, people don't usually gravitate to them as a couple. Their lakorns ratings most of the time isn't something to write home about. But they get talked about a lot through social media and such that even if their lakorn bomb in such a way, they will survive and gets lakorn together left and right whether the pair deserve to be paired again or not.

But channel 3 especially will never change that part about themselves. As I have mentioned a few times before they are all about buzz and rating to them can take a backseat with a tight seatbelt on. Channel 3 thrive on buzz alone.

Shiera

sarNie Hatchling
Oh wow interesting, i don't get why ratings are so low cause I thought many people usually stream on their phones now.
Lots of viewers are watching it on youtube and I dont think that counts in the streaming because its not an app. Their LLSR youtube vids hit 1 million viewers after 2 days if im not mistaken.

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Lots of viewers are watching it on youtube and I dont think that counts in the streaming because its not an app. Their LLSR youtube vids hit 1 million viewers after 2 days if im not mistaken.
Understandable but people has done that for quite some time now and during this time is when it's been the lowest.

t415l739

sarNie Hatchling
I prefer to have yaya paired with someone other than Nadech in the movie. I wouldn't mind her with Weir but he's with Ch.7. I also don't want Ken and Taew in the movie as leads because if they are in the lakorn version of Nakee 2 following the novel, at least it'll follow up after part 1. We'll get to see them more on screen in the lakorn. What would be ironic is that after people watch the movie, they'll root for the supporting leads than the main leads...

Last edited:

Aleva12

sarNie Egg
If the movie is going to base on nakee daughter they should have change the title instead of calling it nakee 2. It's going to confuse people. I don't care about the movie and who is starring in it, but if it's going to be the series I want taew and ken to be in there. I don't understand what's all the excitement with yaya and nadech. . They seems to do better without pairing with each other.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Personally I have different feelings about this

1. Nakee was made by the original cast, although almost everyone did superb, most people remember it for Taew. It would be great for her to be in it, but in a way I don't want her to. The reason? I don't want her to be type casted. Taew's greatness comes from her ability to portray multiple different characters and if she keeps on riding on the same success train, it ends up going nowhere (this is my opinion, anyway).
2. It can be an opportunity for someone younger or same generational to showcase their talent. I don't mind Yaya and Nadech in the movie. They've been in many lakorns together, but movie? Movies are a more effective measurement of popularity in my opinion. Movies have a chance at being shown on the silverscreen in other countries. It'll be interesting to see what #1 koojin brings to the silverscreen together.
3. If Taew would reprise her role either in the movie or sequel, at first I thought oh yeahhh! Wonderful! However, after thinking it about it more, what else can be shown by Taew? She's great, but even the best of the best can't push a sequel beyond the first and it can be counter reactive. Meaning, regardless of how great she does in the sequel, the storyline can flop, and guess what? Who gets blamed when a lakorn flops? However, if it is someone new, the story can be told

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
The amount of negative & hate comments on IG & FB is insane :risas3: I really hope they announce another Nakee lakorn with Ken & Taew so everyone can chill.

I personally think they will change the name (they honestly should if they haven't thought about it), like how the name of all the Spiderman movies are different but still all about Spiderman.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
One thing that would have been sensible would have been do Nakee the film to wrap up Kumkaew and Todsapol's storyline and then make the lakorn sequel, a sequel to the movie (her child or whatever).

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
As long as Ken & Taew are in the lakorn sequel, I don't really care about the movie. Since I don't think it is supposed to be a direct sequel right? That's what the lakorn is for right? If the movie is just a new script by P'Off then I agree they should name it something else!
I feel the same. I don't care much about the movie version I just want ken and taew to be in the lakorn sequel so they can have their happily ever after ❤ I am still heartbroken Over the ending

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Haven't been in AF for so long. Nothing have change, NY is always the talked of every forum. As a fans of both NY, I'm happy to see them get more work. :cheer::cheer::icon12::icon12::love::love:.

@Vimalee, wanted to say hi and always love reading your honest sincere comment.

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
Here I am waiting for Nakee to be fully subbed (feels like I'll forever be waiting) & there's news about a film (+ possible lakorn sequel).

For all involved I hope the film lives up to the hype that has already been created by the lakorn itself, expectations are sky high as it is.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
View attachment 6263 I saw Taew for the first time at Ch3 45 Anni last yr. Honestly it wasn't a good first impression.
I think that's a cute picture of her lol. Anyway, I was never really a fan of Taew she has an air about her that sometimes come across as if she is superior than others...but I am starting to view her from Andrew's eyes :) He is such a unique person and so private that for him to let someone in his little world has to have a redeeming qualities about them. And he absolutely adore Taew.

And honestly, the thread of Yaya/Nadech lakorn is simply funny at this point. The word "haters" get thrown around like a piece of candy. Those that doesn't feel the same way or say something towards NY is a hater. I don't think anyone around here hates them (it is too strong of an emotion) to feel towards someone who doesn't affect your life.

We don't feel what the true fans feel about them but we don't hate them. It is truly amazing that anything being said, if it's not a compliment towards the couple is an anti-Yadech. I always find Yaya extremely adorable and cute (sometimes too cute for her own good) but I am critical of them as a couple but not an individual. Does that make me a hater? I don't think so. But in the eyes of their hard core fans, hell yeah.

But I am old enough to understand that it is an opinion so I now find it funny to read. Because I feel like if anyone is not on their side, we are haters and such. After a while the word holds no meaning because it is simply not true:)

P

PrincessKarina

I think Nakee will eventually lose its appeal if movie and lakorn are going to be back to back like that.

As movie goes, they should have just rename it to something else. If they are going to cast new pranangs no need to attached the title to it. Ken and Taew are "Nakee". If they want Nadech in a movie together they can but not based on something and someone already made it popular. If they are so popular they can attract people just with their names alone.

Though honestly, their popularity is so weird. Lakorn wise, people don't usually gravitate to them as a couple. Their lakorns ratings most of the time isn't something to write home about. But they get talked about a lot through social media and such that even if their lakorn bomb in such a way, they will survive and gets lakorn together left and right whether the pair deserve to be paired again or not.

But channel 3 especially will never change that part about themselves. As I have mentioned a few times before they are all about buzz and rating to them can take a backseat with a tight seatbelt on. Channel 3 thrive on buzz alone.
Yup money hungry! Lol