[CH3] Nakee 2 (Act Art)

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Lol it's kind of embarrassing considering "they are #1 in thailand, so many people request for them because they are the best in thailand, everyone loves them that's why #1 koojin." it's so funny. But anyways what does Matt Peeranee have to do with this? So typical for people to drag down others just to make their biases look better.
I guessed, a few of Matt's fans were pointing out how Yadech's lakorn has low rating so therefore Matt is just as bad hahaha. But they missed the point because Matt is not #1 at anything lol so here lakorns getting low to decent rating should not be a surprise. While the couple is #1 at everything so their lakorn should get pretty good rating to reflect their status. And when their lakorn doesn't get good ratings people will question them and rightfully so. If they are #1 in Thailand then they should not have any problems attracting viewers but some of their lakorns so far well....the rating speaks for itself.

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
No offense to the yaya and nadech but why would Kuhn off changed the cast. He should of kept the same Pranang since they the movie is already popular from them. I don't think they are desperate to bring in ratings when the first part was already a hit. Although yaya and nadech are a popular couple but their lakorns are usually not a hit. I think they are better off with not pairing up cause they tend to do better when they aren't paired up.
You will see his answer on wednesday, just be patient. Nobody knows the storyline, who will play who but criticizing all day long is the hobbies of many people here lol.

Last edited:

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
@AnnTfan In your case, I am sorry, it s not Matt but Kim, sorry lol. Because you talk a lot with Matt FC here, I was mistaken. Buang Hong was great personally, even if their rating was not so high. BUT IN AF, low rating = BAD. Channel 7 has the best lakorn ever, I must change my ways of choosing thr lakorn.

Last edited:

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
I think it stills miss some people of your group, I have succed to make 3 or 4 people; that's not enough, it misses k & p ? I begin ti understand your strategy of coming in group because just 1 person is not enough. Come all!

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
OHHH looooool look at who come, I have just written it just few second, it misses "k" looooooooooooool and she comes

Last edited:

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
Omg, this thread has gotten ridiculous. I'm out.
Well I have made an informative post, I have waited for someone to answer me but they have not read my post lol o_O. So unfortunately, I have had to put myself down to their level to have a talk but it was fun, We are close now I guess.

But I am still waiting, if someone would like this topic to become informative, can somebody of "the group" reply me back? lol

Last edited:

Anne22

sarNie Juvenile
Lol it's kind of embarrassing considering "they are #1 in thailand, so many people request for them because they are the best in thailand, everyone loves them that's why #1 koojin." it's so funny. But anyways what does Matt Peeranee have to do with this? So typical for people to drag down others just to make their biases look better.
You cant expect them to always success in every drama they are in. In lots of countries, the drama with an A list actors/actresses wont always have a good rating.

Anne22

sarNie Juvenile
I'm sorry but ratings and popularity are two different things bc hight rating can make popularity but opposite of this happens in low probability morever maybe we don't know the real meaning of popularity then popular means they are well known with most or all the people in their country but it doesn't mean all people like or love them they just well known by whole in Thailand and has alot of fans compare to other celebrities a good rating always result of the best in everything like story, directing, and skillfull cast.
Could not agree more. I always believe that the most important factor in attracting the viewers would be the storyline and plot.

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
When you start watching Nakee but remember you are scared af of snakes :pancarta::crybaby2:I'll try and stick around to finish watching it as most people said it is good; hopefully I don't have nightmares xD

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
No I said, I use your way of thinking. And I talk about Matt why? Because she s your idol group right, I would like to try what will be the effect to behave like your group. It seems to be unpleasant right? So mission complete. I will get back to myself and let this kind of behaviour with you.

And about important suject, dare someone answer to me why any lakorn of ch3 with any superstar of ch3 has a low rating. This is much more important lol. But it seems to not be the cup of tea of anybody.
LMAO Matt Peeranee is not her idol XD

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
@preetam So one of the "P" I was talking about has finally come! This group is so predictable. And you seem to continue this dramas? Well, can everybody note this, I wish nobody will blame me to be the responsible of such a lower debate lol. You seem to be aware that it isn't her idol, of course, you re her friends lol. I have talked with your groups all day long. If you would like to talk, can you answer to my informative post? Because nobody dare to argue with true information.

It's good that you come, this is your post:
"the channel production needs ratings. That unacceptable for such a popular pair ! I guess the elders are desperate enough to push it hard for them by associating this pair with an already hit work"

This is my answer:
"Leh Lab Salab Raeng has been on aired on 31st July, the rating has been published on 2nd August. They have announced the whole cast on 6th august. So the rating of this lakorn has been known just 4days after the annoucement of Naki cast. Some producers wait quite a long to get NY's schedule, they are the most actors in demand, they have chosen them since a long time. You think that they have made their decison this week? Do you know that they will start to shoot this movie on 9th August?"

How do you feel right now about this lol? I will feel a bit ridiculous if I have made this nonsense comment lol.

Last edited: