[CH3] Miti Thii Saam (Act Art) : Nadech Kugimiya/ Taew Natapohn

P

PrincessKarina

He barely ever even plays the actual second male lead. He’s usually most of the time a character that doesn’t really have a huge love line with anyone in his lakorns. I want to see him as p’ek just so I can see him in full romance mode. So many actresses he would match with. I’ve been dying to see him with Kao. She’s so petite and innocent looking and he looks mean and intimidating. It would be interesting to see
Lol Got is little too. He’s almost like an Alex R. Except maybe just a tad taller? So yes he’ll match well with Kao. Too bad actors like Got and Diew don’t get to shine as p’eks! :(

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
He barely ever even plays the actual second male lead. He’s usually most of the time a character that doesn’t really have a huge love line with anyone in his lakorns. I want to see him as p’ek just so I can see him in full romance mode. So many actresses he would match with. I’ve been dying to see him with Kao. She’s so petite and innocent looking and he looks mean and intimidating. It would be interesting to see
Lol do you remember him in PanRaiLongTaiDuayRak with Matt/Film? He was paired with Esther.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Lol do you remember him in PanRaiLongTaiDuayRak with Matt/Film? He was paired with Esther.
Yeah he was so cute in there. I went back and watched that lakorn when I wasn’t trying to find more Got content to watch after KF and BPS. It was refreshing to see him play a more comedic and light hearted role after seeing the more serious and intimidating type of roles he played in 2018.

Snarf

sarNie Egg
First time commenting here as i like this pairing, when i heard the news of this pair and Act Art drama i was on sky nine but was reluctant to comment by seeing all this negativity in this form and soon my joy turn into sadness. I have no problem what Taew and Nadech bf/gf in real life..as i want to them to pair in drama and i like there chemistry in their last drama. I have watched few dramas of both actors and happy to see them both grow as actor and for me there is no doubt that any one of them is any less of other. Both are equal well in acting and i want to enjoy this drama and this threat. I hope both Teaw and Nadech fans keep their fight or hate as side or in some other forum and let people like me who are happy for both of them to enjoy it. I know people are entitle to their POV but my request while giving POV don't degrade or put other actor down as in return you are provoking that actor fan to be anti of your favorite. LET US ALL FOR ONCE LET GO OF THE HATE OR JUDGMENT WE HAVE FOR OTHER ACTOR /ACTRESS AND TO THEIR FAN. LET GIVE EACH OTHER AND ACTOR/ACTRESS CHANCE TO SEE OR JUDGE WITHOUT ANY PREJUDICE.

P.S Pardon me if i hurt anyone feeling. I just want peace in this thread.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
His last name and JJ are the same. Are they cousins?
I think Jirayu is Got's real name. Got, is most likely his nickname or just a stage name.

Jirayu, is probably James' Thai name. Most Thai daras don't use their last name in their title.
Ex: Aum Patcharapa Chaicheua (sp✓) is her full name but she uses Aum Patcharapa as her stage name.

***Bonus random fact about Got, he and Pat N. are real cousins***

dungha1995

sarNie Egg
Lol, Taew looks older than Nadech, actually she looks older than most actors she paired with, such as JJ, Mark, Nakee with Ken just fine.

dungha1995

sarNie Egg
It's funny how a large number of people think Taew looks old or thinks she has a baby face. I honestly can't even tell if she's older than most of the guys she has paired up with.
I don't mean her age, I mean her look. the lakorns with Mario and JJ too. Plus Taew gives me the feeling she portrays in a similar way for every role.
But that should be ok, since it's the common problem of many CH3's actors/actresses.

Last edited:

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Lol, Taew looks older than Nadech, actually she looks older than most actors she paired with, such as JJ, Mark, Nakee with Ken just fine.
Well Mario, JJ, and Mark are famous for their baby faces so most of their n’eks look older than them.

dungha1995

sarNie Egg
Well Mario, JJ, and Mark are famous for their baby faces so most of their n’eks look older than them.
I think it's depended. Mark and Mew look good together, Mario has good chemistry with many n.ek. I think he is kind of actor who can get along well with variety of n.ek. He looks good with both Mint and Mai. But for Taew , the different is so obvious. Even paired up with Nadech, he isn't kind of baby face. I still found that she older than him.
But either p.ek/n.ek looks older than the other, it should be fined, as long as his/her performance is good enough to let us ignore the look. Hopefully Taew does better with this one.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I don't mean her age, I mean her look. the lakorns with Mario and JJ too. Plus Taew gives me the feeling she portrays in a similar way for every role.
But that should be ok, since it's the common problem of many CH3's actors/actresses.
I wasn't really referring to her age in my comment.