[CH3] Miti Thii Saam (Act Art) : Nadech Kugimiya/ Taew Natapohn

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
According to p'Pin of TV Scene(?), p'Off will return to start this in April.

labelle

sarNie Egg
Wow! I went through pages of POV comments. It’s s little funny, but this plot sounds good. It’s good vs evil, heaven vs h*ll aka karma type of thing. I tried to watch Krong karm but couldn’t be sucked in. I hope this new ActArt plotline is much more interesting. The best ActArt produced lakorn imo is Rak Nakara.

fresh

sarNie Adult
So glad that I can finally abandon this thread. Must be "good karma" to have my wishes come true. Let's n'ek continue filming with her koojin. Couple fans will be happy.
Happy summer to everyone ;)

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Yay I’m happy Nadech is out. I’d rather him pair up with Taew again in another story which has a plot that is my cup of tea. And Lord is Nadech obsessed with Yaya? Like damn dude try to find a career without her haha At least she tries to act with a variety of different actors.

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Yay I’m happy Nadech is out. I’d rather him pair up with Taew again in another story which has a plot that is my cup of tea. And Lord is Nadech obsessed with Yaya? Like damn dude try to find a career without her haha At least she tries to act with a variety of different actors.
Yaya is definitely not the one to blame here, girl has a lot going on for her without Na. But him on the other hand.. lol I’m glad he’s out too.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Yaya is definitely not the one to blame here, girl has a lot going on for her without Na. But him on the other hand.. lol I’m glad he’s out too.
That’s what I’m saying. She at least tries to act with others and definitely has a huge career without Nadech. I applaud her on that despite not being a big fan of hers. Him on the other hand I love but he just looks desperate in my eyes always clinging to her. I had a feeling he was gonna drop from this one as soon as I saw the news of Lai Kinaree. We all know Nadech can’t resist being gone from his teeruk for too long lol He should learn to separate real life from his acting life. His career seems like it revolves around Yaya while Yaya’s seems like it revolves around herself, the way it should be for everyone. Everyone should always focus their career on themselves not others. He should learn to focus on himself more cause god forbid something happens to him and Yayas relationship, what is he gonna do then? Even his own concert looked like it revolved around her. Too many lakorns together back to back just gets so boring. I’m not saying to never act with her again but at least take like a 2 year break or something :facepalm:

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I hope Taew drops too. I don’t like the storyline much and although ActArt is a good production, I’d prefer her to act with other productions she’s never worked with for now. She and ActArt need a break too haha

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
That’s what I’m saying. She at least tries to act with others and definitely has a huge career without Nadech. I applaud her on that despite not being a big fan of hers. Him on the other hand I love but he just looks desperate in my eyes always clinging to her. I had a feeling he was gonna drop from this one as soon as I saw the news of Lai Kinaree. We all know Nadech can’t resist being gone from his teeruk for too long lol He should learn to separate real life from his acting life. His career seems like it revolves around Yaya while Yaya’s seems like it revolves around herself, the way it should be for everyone. Everyone should always focus their career on themselves not others. He should learn to focus on himself more cause god forbid something happens to him and Yayas relationship, what is he gonna do then? Even his own concert looked like it revolved around her. Too many lakorns together back to back just gets so boring. I’m not saying to never act with her again but at least take like a 2 year break or something :facepalm:
nadech has already made it so his career depended on Yaya. If only he grew a backbone earlier, I think he wouldn't be like this. Either him or his manager is telling him to cling onto Yaya to save his career. In a way I also felt like fans pushed him towards his koojin but he caved in so now his career is dedicated to her while she's out here thriving whether he's around or not. But anyways Nadech literally changed my mind about him so I couldn't careless if he's in here or not.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
nadech has already made it so his career depended on Yaya. If only he grew a backbone earlier, I think he wouldn't be like this. Either him or his manager is telling him to cling onto Yaya to save his career. In a way I also felt like fans pushed him towards his koojin but he caved in so now his career is dedicated to her while she's out here thriving whether he's around or not. But anyways Nadech literally changed my mind about him so I couldn't careless if he's in here or not.
That’s the difference between him and all the other A-list male stars at Ch3 with popular koojins. He has no backbone. He has no sense of ambition beyond NY. From my eyes, I can see that Yaya is very ambitious and that NY isn’t everything to her. I can see her going international as well. All the other male celebs at Ch3 with koojins have their own separate FC’s that support them whether they have their koojin or not. From the looks of it, the majority of Nadech’s fan base looks to be NY fans and over half of them would choose Yaya over Nadech if they time ever came. It’s nobody's fault but his own. The blame is all on him.

hope

sarNie Egg
Is Nadech officially out?
he's not out he still the main actor with Taew

Sakan94

sarNie Juvenile
By the time Act Art start with Miti Thii Saam again, pra'nang might not be the same anymore.
Now Taew only has one lakorn to film, she should accept another lakorn for Mon-Wed shooting queue.

Look at NY's filmography with 7 lakorns and 1 movie being paired up together, 50% work of Yaya and almost 60% of Nadech are with each other. I'm quite amazed. This should be one of the kind right? Never saw any actor/actress in anywhere being paired up that often.