[CH3] Miti Thii Saam (Act Art) : Nadech Kugimiya/ Taew Natapohn

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
Lol why mention if we don’t like it don’t watch when it goes the same to yall. And Im pretty sure they’ll know when to stop. Their careers don’t and has never depended on it.

Nadech has one with matt if Taew is not your cup of tea :)
Yes I know I am in that thread too! I am excited for that pairing. :)

Why I mentioned " don't like it don't watch?" because mature and sane people don't go in various thread and complain about the same thing over and over. They go on their days and waste no time on things they don't care about. Just don't watch - it's as simple as that.

hope

sarNie Egg
who will play Kalapak , someone said that he's the the main male character not Naruenartbodin
i thought Nadech will do what james ji did in Kong Karm and choose the main male character in the story (Kalapak ) even if he wouldn’t pair with Taew
hope Got Jirayu or New Chaiyapol
and if they give the role to Mark or JJ i really want to see how they can be play evil

Elena_NY

❤️ NY
I’m NYFC but I don’t have any problem with new nang ek of Nadech as long as:

- she is professional actress, has good acting experiences and good chemistry with Nadech
- she won’t take advantage from praek by creating false rumors just to get more attention from social media
- not being flirty with Praek off-screen just to creat fake jin to satisfy her salty fans
- she doesn’t have too many delusional fans who anti NY in many threads
- won’t creat drama or drop out when the lakorn has already started filming
- won’t break up with her real life bf because she has a crush on praek :BangHead:

Last edited:

ella99

sarNie Egg
hope Got Jirayu or New Chaiyapol
and if they give the role to Mark or JJ i really want to see how they can be play evil
it can't be mark or ji , i don't know if it's nadech or his management but he won't work with any A-list actors in the same drama . everyone know that after what happened in BH
so for me hope for got jirayu

Last edited:

hope

sarNie Egg
it can't be mark or ji , i don't know if it's nadech or his management but he won't work with any A-list actors in the same drama . everyone know that after what happened in BH
Taew will play 2 character in this drama --Chompoonut (present) /Worakanya pilai (past)--

and the story containe two main male characters ( Naruenartbodin (angel)- Kalapak (devil)
they need two A-list actors

and after the hot dance for jitaew i hope james ji is Kalapak - from what i understood, Kalapak come for Chompoonut not her mother

Last edited:

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Taew will play 2 character in this drama --Chompoonut (present) /Worakanya pilai (past)--

and the story containe two main male characters ( Naruenartbodin (angel)- Kalapak (devil)

and after the hot dance for jitaew i hope james ji is Kalapak - from what i understood, Kalapak come for Chompoonut not her mother
Ooo sounds interesting interesting! So Na plays the angel. Who will play the devil? Can’t wait to find out!

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?

Can you imagine baby bro James Ji as a devil going up against Na as an angel. I don't want second-lead syndrome! I want to see both of them happily ever after with Taew lol I need to calm myself so I don't get my hopes up on the casting.

Hm. Act Art doesn't really giving us romantic scenes, but I hope we at least get something like the subtle, sweet looks and hugs between Maenmeung and Jao Noi in RN. I don't want Nareunartbodin to be THAT much of an angel 555.

ella99

sarNie Egg

you get your wish to see them together in the new big project for TV Scene เล่ห์บรรพกาล Leybunpakarn

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
Awww...what happened in BH?

Lyly_isthebest

sarNie Adult
I don't know what's going on here but i'm not surprised cuz some "peeps" loves to drag nadech into some messy stuff and let's face it no matter how much you hate him, you still end up watching\following his contents cause he's addictive af. (hence the pitfire that's all up in here)

Ps: i'm only here for nadech

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
I think they mean Nai Singh (Nadech's character) didn't turn up only his voice over the phone, Buang Hong is a sort of sequel to Tarm Ruk Keun Jai, that's why Diana Flipo, Mew Nittha's characters and Na Ram were guest stars on BH.
Oh thank you @NongS

Handsprint

sarNie Egg
I don't know what's going on here but i'm not surprised cuz some "peeps" loves to drag nadech into some messy stuff and let's face it no matter how much you hate him, you still end up watching\following his contents cause he's addictive af. (hence the pitfire that's all up in here)

Ps: i'm only here for nadech
The animosity toward Nadech is always heavy in this forum regardless the threads.

I hope there’s no romance or scenes between the leads at all so Taew fans can happily watching her, and Nadech fans can just enjoy him. Thank you.

onewlover4ever

sarNie Hatchling
Ok. This is getting ridiculous! I am coming to the forum so I can get updates on the lakorn. Its getting annoying when all there is just bashing sides. Please have faith in the actors, actresses, producers, and the production team. If u truly support your actors and actresses then you should be happy to see them expand in their career regardless of who they work with. I hope that from here on out we can have a better forum thread and discussion of the lakorn here instead of all the negativity.