[CH3] Miti Thii Saam (Act Art) : Nadech Kugimiya/ Taew Natapohn

Discussion in 'Currently broadcasting & New Lakorn' started by xodxo, Aug 12, 2018.

1. onewlover4ever

onewlover4ever sarNie Hatchling

Ok. This is getting ridiculous! I am coming to the forum so I can get updates on the lakorn. Its getting annoying when all there is just bashing sides. Please have faith in the actors, actresses, producers, and the production team. If u truly support your actors and actresses then you should be happy to see them expand in their career regardless of who they work with. I hope that from here on out we can have a better forum thread and discussion of the lakorn here instead of all the negativity.

Katelyn, Snarf, Ann24 and 5 others like this.
  2. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

Agreed! I thought we were already over and done with that but people are still bringing it up.

KitKat516, AnnTfan and PrincessKarina like this.
  3. fresh

fresh sarNie Adult

There was no news that Nadech would be in BH from the beginning. Just fans wanted him to make an appearance. No news from official sources that Nadech refused to work with someone. Can you provide source for your statement?

Nadech is one of Ch3 Top actors with top performance fee. It’s natural that he only plays a leading role unless it’s a series where each A-list actor play the main lead in each part like Nadech and Mario in The Rising Sun. Nadech also worked with Ken P in Nakee 2.
    https://nekomeowmeow.com/2017/06/14/thailand-top-10-highest-paid-actor/

P’ Deng confirmed that Nadech and Teaw are the main leads in this lakorn. So there won't be two main p’eks. Let’s see who will play 2nd to Nadech.

Can't wait to see Nadech's handsomeness as a God/angle :love::icon12:
    [​IMG]
    Cr. as tagged

Last edited: Jan 3, 2019
  4. ella99

ella99 sarNie Egg

i thinks Got Jirayu is perfect he can be Seductive and Crazy Evil

Katelyn, KitKat516 and SuzieJ like this.
  5. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

Exactly! He’s so crazy and evil but it’s still somehow sexy :risas3: He would pull off the character the best. I really hope they cast him in this cause he has nothing going on :(

Katelyn, PrincessKarina and ella99 like this.
  6. x0unerthanlater

x0unerthanlater คนไม่รักดี

He's so handsome.... but most importantly he's so talented!
    If Diew was around Nadech and Taew's age, he would be a hot pra'rai too.

7. KitKat516

KitKat516 sarNie Oldmaid

Lol New Year but same poop :p

PrincessKarina and SuzieJ like this.
  8. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

Does may be a bit older than Taew and Ji but he’s still hot! I would be totally be fine with him in this

9. KitKat516

KitKat516 sarNie Oldmaid

So we got the summary for the Lakorn? I don't care who is in it, I just want good actors/actresses, new pairings (reunions are ok as long as their last one was not within this 2 years time frame :rolleyes:) , and a good storyline.

10. Diew is hot. I wish he would play p’ek roles sometimes. He’s tall and thin. I only like him play goodie roles though! His evil roles weren’t all that for me. Lol ;)

11. KitKat516

KitKat516 sarNie Oldmaid

Diew is such a sweetheart when he plays nice! I love it when he pairs with Mint N

12. onewlover4ever

Who is this Got Jirayu? I am s behind in the lakorn world.

PrincessKarina likes this.
  13. He was in NDFD with JT. He was Aum’s right hand protector guy.

DaoRisa likes this.
  14. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

D029E326-FFBC-45FD-AE81-2B17ED02B77C.jpeg This is Got. Besides being in NDFD this year, He also played as San in Kom Faek which was that Kimmy and Mark lakorn and he was also in BPS this year.

15. onewlover4ever

Lol I only watch the scenes where JT was in. I kind of fast forward the rest. I guess I will have to go google him now.

PrincessKarina likes this.
  16. He’s pretty awesome! ;)

SuzieJ likes this.
  17. KitKat516

KitKat516 sarNie Oldmaid

Man Got is sooooo good as a baddy. He's like the only baddy I cheer for :pancarta:.

18. onewlover4ever

Ooooh... he is pretty handsome! Sometimes I hate drama where I fall in love with the second male lead especially kdrama. Lol Hopefully we'll get more updates and on this lakorn.

SuzieJ and PrincessKarina like this.
  19. Too bad some second leads could easily be better p’eks than some full time status p’eks. Lol

x0unerthanlater, orchidtea and SuzieJ like this.
  20. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

I was going cray cray over him in KF. Even though he was seriously psychopathic, It was hard to resist his charms! He is pure talent