[CH3] Miti Thii Saam (Act Art) : Nadech Kugimiya/ Taew Natapohn

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
By the time Act Art start with Miti Thii Saam again, pra'nang might not be the same anymore.
Now Taew only has one lakorn to film, she should accept another lakorn for Mon-Wed shooting queue.

Look at NY's filmography with 7 lakorns and 1 movie being paired up together, 50% work of Yaya and almost 60% of Nadech are with each other. I'm quite amazed. This should be one of the kind right? Never saw any actor/actress being paired up that often.
Hope Taew drops out too. Story isn’t worth waiting for.

NY reminds me of those Filipino love teams. They’re basically like Thai koojins. They barely do work with any other people besides the other half of their love team. They do so many dramas with each other :risas3: They are the Kathniel of Thailand.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
They can star in every single lakorn together from here on out to make their fcs happy or whatever as long as they're not in ones that im interested in watching. :)

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Hope Taew drops out too. Story isn’t worth waiting for.

NY reminds me of those Filipino love teams. They’re basically like Thai koojins. They barely do work with any other people besides the other half of their love team. They do so many dramas with each other :risas3: They are the Kathniel of Thailand.
When I heard the Filipino love teams were way worst than Thai koojin, I was shook. Thai is getting there and eventually people are going to move on, the last time lakorns were really good was back in 2010 and earlier.

maipin

sarNie Hatchling
I am glad Nadech dropped this lankorn. The scrip is not so appealing to me. But I still want Nadech and Taew lankorn.

I am curious. Does Nadech decide to always pair up with Yaya? or if the actress is not Yaya, is he not getting any work?

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
And? So? What if his life & career revolves around yaya? It's not yours to say. You don't like, you dont watch. It's as simple as that. 2019! it shouldn't be a surprise. Viewers come & go & so, if they ain't pleasing you, they are to the others.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
When I heard the Filipino love teams were way worst than Thai koojin, I was shook. Thai is getting there and eventually people are going to move on, the last time lakorns were really good was back in 2010 and earlier.
Yeah they are way worse. Yeah I think most lakorns these days have lost their charm. Only some of them have it these days

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
And? So? What if his life & career revolves around yaya? It's not yours to say. You don't like, you dont watch. It's as simple as that. 2019! it shouldn't be a surprise. Viewers come & go & so, if they ain't pleasing you, they are to the others.
These threads are here to express our opinion :facepalm: if we don’t like it, we can say we don’t like it. That’s what this whole website is for, to talk about lakorns, Thai actors/actresses, and our opinions regarding them.

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
And exactly what am I doing? Expressing my opinions. You dislike him bc he choose to do things differently? As far as I can see the man is still doing fine. With or without Ya. You act like he ain't got nothing going for himself. No CFs, No lakorns, no nothing. A lakorn with a different actress is nvr going to fully satisfy everyone so why not do so for those that will, like the fan clubs. I'll nvr understand those that are on here 24/7 talk like they will do better. Who is really obsessing now?

Last edited:

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
That's what I'm thinking, tired of scripts being wasted and fan wars.
The fw is what im sick of. They never bothered me before until i encounter their fcs over and over again. You can say positive things but if you dare make negative comments, all hell breaks lose. Then i read the attacks on other nangeks by their fcs. It's not only here but other forums too. It gotten so annoying that the couple (together) just turns me off. So like when people say they want to see Nadech with so and so or Yaya with so and so, im like ummm. When producers announce a different nangek or praeks, you get nothing but "why can't it be Yaya/Nadech?!" "Yaya/Nadech only!". Oh shut up :rolleyes:. So all these "haters" as they called us didn't exist from the start, it came from their own annoying fans.

Whew, im just on a roll! :pancarta:

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
These threads are here to express our opinion :facepalm: if we don’t like it, we can say we don’t like it. That’s what this whole website is for, to talk about lakorns, Thai actors/actresses, and our opinions regarding them.
LOL don't bother girl! :risas3: Not gonna change our thinking.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
And exactly what am I doing? Expressing my opinions. You dislike him bc he choose to do things differently? As far as I can see the man is still doing fine. With or without Ya. You act like he ain't got nothing going for himself. No CFs, No lakorns, no nothing. A lakorn with a different actress is nvr going to fully satisfy everyone so why not do so for those that will, like the fan clubs. I'll nvr understand those that are on here 24/7 talk like they will do better.
Yeah you can express your opinion, just don’t get annoyed when others express theirs. Clearly you got upset at our opinions otherwise you wouldn’t have wrote what you did in the tone that you wrote. Yeah he has his own CF’s and stuff but the majority of his career revolves around Yaya. Without her, he most likely won’t be as big as he is now. As a fan of his, it’s annoying to see. His lakorns with other actresses besides her are like once in a blue moon. Even his own concert revolved around her. I’m not sitting here and saying lies. It’s true. Go ahead and write whatever you want, I’m not stopping you.

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
The fw is what im sick of. They never bothered me before until i encounter their fcs over and over again. You can say positive things but if you dare make negative comments, all hell breaks lose. Then i read the attacks on other nangeks by their fcs. It's not only here but other forums too. It gotten so annoying that the couple (together) just turns me off. So like when people say they want to see Nadech with so and so or Yaya with so and so, im like ummm. When producers announce a different nangek or praeks, you get nothing but "why can't it be Yaya/Nadech?!" "Yaya/Nadech only!". Oh shut up :rolleyes:. So all these "haters" as they called us didn't exist from the start, it came from their own annoying fans.

Whew, im just on a roll! :pancarta:
apparently NY fc never begs for NY in a project when that's all I see. Sighhh so much hype before production but when it airs, where they at? Girl I see them constantly talk about other actresses, so I thought it was free for us to do so too. Some NY fc are really sweet and supportive though.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Lol see i was proven right again!!!

Anyways, i seriously do hope he's not in this cus i am interested in seeing this. They can go do remakes and leave original stories to others. :)

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
"don't like don't watch" no one tunes in and people still wonder why the ratings are bad. If only Nadech knew how to address the problem like a professional. Like I said they can really get away with anything. Sorry but fame probably changed him, I really liked his humbleness and crazy self back then.

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
What tone? I didn't see any caps in my response? Please don't call yourself a fan if you cant appreciate what you get. Ever heard ppl say, " hella ungrateful?, or "just be thankful"?. I can appreciate watching him with Ya or other actresses, but If I don't like it or the actors, I choose not to watch. But I also don't go trash talking ppl or speaking "opinions" if thats what you call it" on how oh he ain't successful because of blah blah blah.

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
"don't like don't watch" no one tunes in and people still wonder why the ratings are bad. If only Nadech knew how to address the problem like a professional. Like I said they can really get away with anything. Sorry but fame probably changed him, I really liked his humbleness and crazy self back then.
BUT the thing is ppl still tune in. You are probably one of them.

veesace

Veesace loves Vuitton
They can star in every single lakorn together from here on out to make their fcs happy or whatever as long as they're not in ones that im interested in watching. :)
i believe you won't be interested in any NY lakorns anyway, so shouldn't be a problem getting you NOT interested in NY lakorns.

I am glad Nadech dropped this lankorn. The scrip is not so appealing to me. But I still want Nadech and Taew lankorn.

I am curious. Does Nadech decide to always pair up with Yaya? or if the actress is not Yaya, is he not getting any work?
given the choice to choose (because he obviously gets the privilege to choose unlike some other daras)... his decision professionally would be to star with a talented actress (read:Yaya)... then, to get as much of that work life balance, he'd choose Yaya too... it's an obvious choice. It's a natural choice for any normal person.

Simple logic... if you love hating people and your dream job is to bash people... and when someone offers you that job to, you won't be bashing for free, you might as well get paid.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Anyways, i wonder who i want to see Taew with in here. I don't mind seeing Aum A, if not as praek then as the rai. He's doing so well in the lakorn with Preem and Boy. Too bad the story is a bit of a bore.