[Ch3] Look Tard (Tv Scene)

meenia

sarNie Adult
lol... Num looks too handsome to be the father of nang'ek...Dang, 40 already.. he is cute.  I just like that pix of him... Can't wait for another lakorn of Ken.. He's too cute.  First time seeing the nang'ek...no comment yet. lol..

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
is this confirmed? Ken's on a roll and so is Bella! She's like the talk of town right now in Thailand!! Everyone's favoring her lakron with Boy!!!!!!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
DaisyDukes* said:
is this confirmed? Ken's on a roll and so is Bella! She's like the talk of town right now in Thailand!! Everyone's favoring her lakron with Boy!!!!!!
its confirm and finalized cos they just had the fitting

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Ken P will have another lakorn opening soon its Daew Kaew Deun 2 by Broadcast pairing with Pichy Namtarn its the sequel of Aum/Janie 

lovestar

sarNie Adult
It's weird seeing them in boran clothes since I can only picture them in more modenised styles. I hope after this lakorn, eye doesn't turn to playing more nang'rai roles.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
lakornsrok said:
whats the story line? Are Bella and Ken the main characters?? :woot2:
yes Bella/Ken is the pra'nang while Eye she's the n'rai this one is a remake of Fluke and Aom Suriyakorn 
Pra'ek is a slave who falls inlove with the high class nang'ek she's like a khun ying 

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
^^Those bananas look so darn good right now. :drool: Ken is handsome and cute, but I'm not too sure I really like his look here. xD He has great abs! :spicy: Bella...isn't pretty to me. She and Ken don't have that "awh" factor for me. But they could prove me wrong. Heck, Janie and Ken did in Raeng Ngao 2012! :D

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Wow my Eye is n'rai :teary:

Wow Ken look ridiculous in tat period outfit lol Bella look okay from da pics...Mai look good!

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Mai Warit will also be in here! Is he playing the dude who like Eye's character?
Can't believe Eye's playing nang'rai. Love her in NM2!