[Ch3] Look Tard (Tv Scene)

nguco19892012

sarNie Egg
t415l739 said:
Can someone translate the whole conversation between Khun Namthip and Khun Manod when he went into her room after their engagement or are they married? Not only that, the conversation between her and Keo as well in ep.8? 
you can find engsub on viki

t415l739

sarNie Hatchling
I'm curious about the Thai royal and noble titles, in the story, what will be Keo's noble or royal title when he achieves it?

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Didn't think I would enjoy this lakorn, but it's currently one of my favorites right now.  It is beautifully made.  Ken has improved significantly and I love Bella in traditional Thai costumes.  She is gorgeous! 

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Ep.11 today was great! Lots of things happening. The lakorn is picking up the pace quite well.

I didn't want Kork to die... I wanted to see him and Bounjerm live together. Next episode, Keo finally becomes a gov. offical!

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Whoaaa I just saw k'pin post a video on her ig of Ken super kicking Top. Whoaaa that was awesome lol I'm impressed by Ken just from that short clip haha

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
ip.smilez said:
Whoaaa I just saw k'pin post a video on her ig of Ken super kicking Top. Whoaaa that was awesome lol I'm impressed by Ken just from that short clip haha

That kick was amazing! One of the best fight scenes in a while. That particular diving kick was done really well. Ken did a wonderful job in his Muey Thai scenes. I believe he can do so much more in action type lakorns. 

The finale was great. I liked everything except the fact that Keo and Khun Namtip didn't even kiss... or "sniff cheeks".... truly disappointed in that one factor. Otherwise, I thought everything was excellent. He accomplished so much even though he was born a slave. Can't wait to see Ken P. onscreen again. He's totally manly and super hotness.  :pervie: Bella was the right choice for playing Khun Namtip. She's so regal and classy. Beautiful girl indeed.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Very much enjoyed th lakorn. Ken and Bella made a beautiful couple an  had a lovely gentle.chemistry that suited the boran setting perfectly. Ken's eyes did real well with emotion in this one. I also enjoyed Num's performance along with Eye and th  other actors. Truly refreshing to get a period lakorn with touching but not overdone drama and I loved Kaew's quest for freedom and education. Plus Namthip's strong character! 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
How's Bella as an actress yall? I never thought she was pretty, but recently the more I see her the more attractive she's become. Hehe. Is she pure Thai or mixed?

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
phatman said:
How's Bella as an actress yall? I never thought she was pretty, but recently the more I see her the more attractive she's become. Hehe. Is she pure Thai or mixed?

If I remember correctly, I believe Bella is mixed, dear. :scratchhead2: I skimmed through Margie and Boy's Roy Marn, and Bella was in there, too, but...I honestly don't remember her much. :no: She didn't leave much of an impression on me. :lol: But I do remember I thought she was pretty. :blush: Mahalo likes Bella; I think she will be able to help you out regarding info about Bella's acting. I didn't watch Look/Luk Tard, and I only saw a few scenes in there, but wowie, Bella was a beauty in the lakorn! :yes: Her healthy body looked appealing, her hairstyle was pretty, and she looked amazing in the clothing style. :thumbsup: My mother also thought she was really beautiful. I think she looks way more attractive with light makeup.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Maiko^_^ said:

If I remember correctly, I believe Bella is mixed, dear. :scratchhead2: I skimmed through Margie and Boy's Roy Marn, and Bella was in there, too, but...I honestly don't remember her much. :no: She didn't leave much of an impression on me. :lol: But I do remember I thought she was pretty. :blush: Mahalo likes Bella; I think she will be able to help you out regarding info about Bella's acting. I didn't watch Look/Luk Tard, and I only saw a few scenes in there, but wowie, Bella was a beauty in the lakorn! :yes: Her healthy body looked appealing, her hairstyle was pretty, and she looked amazing in the clothing style. :thumbsup: My mother also thought she was really beautiful. I think she looks way more attractive with light makeup.
Oh. Haha. I thought she was full Thai. She looks full Thai with makeup. Without, she does look mixed. I think she's very pretty with light makeup too! Too much makeup is not very appealing to me.

Omg, Mahalo likes Bella! I have to talk with her! Haha.

Thanks Maiko dear!

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
phatman said:
Oh. Haha. I thought she was full Thai. She looks full Thai with makeup. Without, she does look mixed. I think she's very pretty with light makeup too! Too much makeup is not very appealing to me.

Omg, Mahalo likes Bella! I have to talk with her! Haha.

Thanks Maiko dear!

I agree; Bella looks far prettier with light makeup. With dark or heavy makeup, she looks older than her real age. :no: Hehe, yes, if I remember correctly, Mahalo likes Bella. :D Have fun talking with her, then. :coverlaf: Hehe, you're welcome! :kiss: :grouphug:

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
This one is so much better than Ka Badin which kind of made me bored. There was more happening in this lakorn and it kept me paying attention. Ken did a good job here but if you compare him to his acting now, his acting has definitely further improved. Kind of sad to see Num in a supporting role and pairing up with minor actresses. Not many pra'nang scenes but hey it's tv scene and the plot is more reserved anyways. Wish Mai's character didn't die, I wanted happiness for him and Eye. Eye is very versatile, I usually love her in her lakorns but I hated her with a passion here.