[Ch3] Look Tard (Tv Scene)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
-AyLove- said:
Mai Warit will also be in here! Is he playing the dude who like Eye's character?
Can't believe Eye's playing nang'rai. Love her in NM2!
yes Mai likes Eye and Eye likes Ken so a love triangle and a love triangle between Ken/Bella/Eye 

coralista

sarNie Hatchling
Glad that Eye is being casted as supporting since to me she doesnt have the qualities of a main actress. Hopefully she isnt too annoying in here. Ken needs to start working out more. He looks so flabby. If he needs to show off his body then he should make the effort to look good lol

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
is this a pre-modern series or modern series?? The title reminds me of those nang tard, etc...old ancient lakron.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
I think Ken is better-looking than Mai, but Ken does need to work out more and get more tuned up. Eye is very beautiful, i think she'll be a great nang 'ek and i want her to be nang' ek too.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Bieluvr said:
I think Ken is better-looking than Mai, but Ken does need to work out more and get more tuned up. Eye is very beautiful, i think she'll be a great nang 'ek and i want her to be nang' ek too.
Eye is the n'rai in here 

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Ah! Krongkaew & Maratree!!! Maratree is so ready for round 2 hehehehe :p

Bella look pretty but very different with tat turtle neck lol anyways thanks for da Update!

meenia

sarNie Adult
Sweet_09 you are so funny.  Round 2.. Lol.. Dang Ken and Mai do look alike.  Both are very cute.  I'm a huge fan of Ken sense Rang Ngao.. Love him with janie.  Belle is my new nang'ek to look out for..lol..i'm glad she have a lakorn with Ken.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Marathree, I meant Noey will be prego in this lakorn. I wonder if she's going to catch Ken to be the father of her unborn child ? Hahaha The name Marathree matches Noey ><"

I'm already assuming she's playing rai lol

Cr: ken_p IG