[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

bonbon

sarNie Egg
The ratings for Nadech's episode of the programme 'Thailand Moves Forward' are out and dayyyuuuuuum :eek: It got an average rating of 8.432 and a total of 5.534 million viewers :eek::clap: Some fans are getting worried that they might ask him to do another episode; I personally don't want him to because I'd prefer it if he doesn't get involved in anything political & this show is organised by the government.
View attachment 22461
https://www.tvdigitalwatch.com/analysis-rating-nadech11aug61/
what is this show? I never heard of it
Happy Na got high ratings!

Rita

Nadech <3
I must be the only person that have never seen or read the Notebook. I thought they died and was like "nope!"
You should if you have the time. I read the book and watch the movie. I think this is one of the few movies that capture the essence of the book. It is well worth to shred a few tears

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
Ya giving him encouragement when he was finding it hard to sing one part :sad6::love:
(At 1:59-2:03 mins ) NY communicating in their own language that no matter how hard I tried listening, I have no idea what they said to each other.

(At 9:40mins) Even after several unsuccessful attempts, Nadech saying " Let me try one more time" - conduct of a professionalism:clap:

bonbon

sarNie Egg
It's basically a show that talks about problems in Thai society & focuses on topics related to the advancement of Thailand. Pope was the first person on it & I think his topic was to do with the sea/fishing or something like that. I think Na's topic was about loan sharks.
Oh lord. Of all topics, he got some loan sharks to talk about lol

Can’t wait for ya’s tapping! Where can we watch na’s Part?