[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple

liyou

sarNie Hatchling
Loads of news outlets were reporting that they would be there together so I'm confused why it wasn't confirmed on Na's schedule :confused12:
Yes, right??!! Greatstarsdigital also published an article saying that NY will attend the Central/ZEN International Watch Fair 2018 together on the 21th. Please don't hurt our feelings! Waiting for the couple interview, haha.

https://www.greatstarsdigital.com/news/48379

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
Ya popping up amongst the veterans again, even though it's for this kind of topic:risas3: She's one of the top 9 females that women do surgery to look like; the other people mentioned were:
  • Aum P
  • Mai Davika (not really a veteran)
  • Chompoo
  • Aff
  • Nune
  • Ploy C
  • Kwan
  • (Someone else whose name I didn't get)
I like Ya's answer; she said she's not anti-plastic surgery, if people think that something like this will make them more beautiful, more confident & love themselves more, then they should go and do it. Their faces may be the same as Ya's but their character is different. Everyone is beautiful in their own way but if something will make them happy then they should do that. :clap:

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
The pearl of Asia is back :risas3: That reminds me, Matt's caption on the photo she uploaded of her & Na mentioned the word 'turtle' and I literally choked on my breakfast when I read that because it reminded me of what those two ladies on that news show said about Na's "package" while he was dancing :risas3::risas3:
I saw that and thought hm " she wouldn't be making a reference to Nadech's white pants tao? :risas3:

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
LR Thread is where I park, but I am over there periodically because I go where pra'ek goes. LOL. So, somebody better hurry up and get me another NY lakorn for 2020! Sounds like a long time away, but during the mean time we have NY events and such so that will keep us content. :)
With the way things are going for ch3, they could try and put NY in something (a lakorn or something else) pretty soon just to make some quick money :risas3: