[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

Lyly_isthebest

sarNie Adult
View attachment 22701
Cr.nucharatka

LOL, did anyone see or share this. The picture that P' Magie posted and said was taken by P'Yaya was actually taken by P'Nadech. Haha, P'Yaya came to comment on it by herself. She wanted her One of a Kind to get credit. By the way, the pic got over 300K likes, bravo.
Doesn't even matter since they r one person

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
For those who are interested in ratings.
These are prime time lakorns that finished airing in 2018 or 2561 Thai year.

1. BPS (Pope & Bella)
2. Kom Faek (Mark & Kim)

3. Likit Ruk (Nadech & Yaya)
4. Ngeun Park Pee (Poh & Joy)
5. Dek Peek Nang Fah (Son & Patricia)

Credit as tagged and Pantip Thai Forum
As angry as I am that the ratings could have been better if Thongent & Mr Scissors didn't mess up the editing, I'm happy it still managed to get in the top 3 so far even with that rubbish editing & only 12 episodes :cheer:

Nanghom

❤NY❤
LR Thread is where I park, but I am over there periodically because I go where pra'ek goes. LOL. So, somebody better hurry up and get me another NY lakorn for 2020! Sounds like a long time away, but during the mean time we have NY events and such so that will keep us content. :)
I lurk there but I saw only you and the rest are mostly Matt fan .. so I just like your posts and come back here.. may be when it is airing .. I will come there :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
Btw, I don't think the DVD will have English subs though. But if we all figure out a way to watch it at the same time & be on this thread at the same time, I don't mind helping to translate the parts I understand (only if I'm not busy with uni though). But the translations might not be word for word