[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
Wish I look this good with bangs! Sometimes I wonder what Nadech's thoughts are when he see these pictures of Yaya. :confused12: Does he go " Fuck yeah! That beautiful creature is MY GIRL!" :thumbup::risas3:

cr: rightful owner
I wouldn't be surprised if that is really what he thinks :risas3: You can always see the proud look he has on his face when he is asked about Ya's achievements & work

Last edited:

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
i would died if they ever do a thai remake of that movie. that movie is my forever favorite romance film of all time. the love story between allie & noah. just thinking about it makes me wanna cry
I must be the only person that have never seen or read the Notebook. I thought they died and was like "nope!"

liyou

sarNie Hatchling
I must be the only person that have never seen or read the Notebook. I thought they died and was like "nope!"
@Alichgo, Yes, the protagonists died, but it was suitable for the plot because they died old, like old. I did not read the novel but I watched it a while ago. I loved Noah's more than Allie's character in the movie version of the Notebook because it was clear from the beginning till the end that Noah loved Allie. He did not forget his time with her at all. On the other hand, Allie forgot about Noah when she was in college and she was into parties and such (at least that was how the movie portrayed her character). Allie married a guy chosen by her parents but I think the movie somehow showed that she loved him too when they got married. However, Noah did not get married but he had a small hope that Allie would come back to "their house" one day. There was one woman who lived close by that house and she helped him out with housekeeping stuff. He slept with her though but the movie did show that although he slept with another woman, his mind and his heart were with Allie. Allie visited the house and it was nice because their adult love started from that moment.

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
The ratings for Nadech's episode of the programme 'Thailand Moves Forward' are out and dayyyuuuuuum :eek: It got an average rating of 8.432 and a total of 5.534 million viewers :eek::clap: Some fans are getting worried that they might ask him to do another episode; I personally don't want him to because I'd prefer it if he doesn't get involved in anything political & this show is organised by the government.
IMG_20180818_082614.jpg
https://www.tvdigitalwatch.com/analysis-rating-nadech11aug61/

Last edited:

Lyly_isthebest

sarNie Adult
The ratings for Nadech's episode of the programme 'Thailand Moves Forward' are out and dayyyuuuuuum :eek: It got an average rating of 8.432 and a total of 5.534 million viewers :eek::clap: Some fans are getting worried that they might ask him to do another episode; I personally don't want him to because I'd prefer it if he doesn't get involved in anything political & this show is organised by the government.
View attachment 22461
https://www.tvdigitalwatch.com/analysis-rating-nadech11aug61/
Being super famous&popular comes with a price

Isnt yaya and bella going on to do an episode of their own for that program?