[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
We need to go to the top people's IGs and make some noise :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
I think we do indeed :rolleyes:
But either way ch3 owes NY big time, considering that the 50 million baht that they got from Tencent just for selling the copyright of LR made up a very large chunk of their profits in the first quater. Just fgs don't give them to a production that will screw them over!! Give them to Khun Nong or something.

bbie_NY

sarNie Hatchling
YO, I'M SCREAMING AT HOW MUCH NA GETS PAID FOR ADVERTISING!!!

The article is about 7 celebs with the most expensive event fees in the country. Nadech is no.2 (Aum is no.3 & P'Bird is no.1), his event fee starts from 200,000 baht & his advertising fee starts from 15-20 million baht.

View attachment 22681
Cr http://energy-today.net/26886/
I read some article, that his event fee start from 300,000-350,000 and its not included when he's sing.. its more than it.. and for ad he can get more than 20 million baht.. but im forget when i read that...

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
I read some article, that his event fee start from 300,000-350,000 and its not included when he's sing.. its more than it.. and for ad he can get more than 20 million baht.. but im forget when i read that...
Ngl, I thought the same thing about his event fee. And for his ad fee, I also read on a different article a while ago that he can get more than 20 million depending on the ad. The info from the article that I just posted was released today but I'm beginning to think it's not the right info :confused12::confused12:

Last edited:

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
I think we do indeed :rolleyes:
But either way ch3 owes NY big time, considering that the 50 million baht that they got from Tencent just for selling the copyright of LR made up a very large chunk of their profits in the first quater. Just fgs don't give them to a production that will screw them over!! Give them to Khun Nong or something.
I am going to sound like a broken record, but I DON'T CARE!!!!

NY should not be blamed for the poor performance of LR because without NY in it, it would have been a total flop. Although I am convinced by of the Dalice’s romance (biased I guess:rolleyes:), it’s hard to tell a love story where the pra'nangs don't have too many love scene interactions until the few ending episodes. LR was heavily focusing on actions and supporting characters, but it was saved by their fine performances.

It’s good that the higher ups in Channel 3 or the production houses thinks that viewers are attracted to a lakorn based upon who is in them, but they also need to realize that not every pairing works for the local viewing audiences. Take Lakornthai's latest lakorn for example, because no matter how much “love scenes” or fan servicing they did, the rating was very low and I would say it’s a flop for Lakornthai. Just because some pra’nangs look good and can act, don’t think that just pairing them together will make it a hit. Audiences want a good storyline and the right pairing or at least two stars that are compatible. To add to having a good story/plot, an example is a pra’ek who’s in lakorn that was a hit many years ago and then he made some flops before hitting it BIG again, but this time, was it the pra’ek or nang’ek or the story?( I think it's the story:clap:)Then you have one that is so dreadful that not even that pra’ek from a BIG HIT lakorn can make the lakorn watchable.

I hope the higher ups in Channel 3 still want to believe in stars’ power to get high ratings, so they will have to bet again on NY even after lower than expected rating in LR, but it WAS still higher than current lakorn that's airing or the one that aired immediately after that. They don’t need to defend their decision because NY are one of the few stars that seem to attract popularity regardless. With an NY lakorn, no matter the storyline they’re offer, NY are good at delivering their scenes. Like you, I hope NY get a good production house for their next lakorn, because the combination of their performances and a great story will make it a hit.

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
I am going to sound like a broken record, but I DON'T CARE!!!!

NY should not be blamed for the poor performance of LR because without NY in it, it would have been a total flop. Although I am convinced by of the Dalice’s romance (biased I guess:rolleyes:), it’s hard to tell a love story where the pra'nangs don't have too many love scene interactions until the few ending episodes. LR was heavily focusing on actions and supporting characters, but it was saved by their fine performances.

It’s good that the higher ups in Channel 3 or the production houses thinks that viewers are attracted to a lakorn based upon who is in them, but they also need to realize that not every pairing works for the local viewing audiences. Take Lakornthai's latest lakorn for example, because no matter how much “love scenes” or fan servicing they did, the rating was very low and I would say it’s a flop for Lakornthai. Just because some pra’nangs look good and can act, don’t think that just pairing them together will make it a hit. Audiences want a good storyline and the right pairing or at least two stars that are compatible. To add to having a good story/plot, an example is a pra’ek who’s in lakorn that was a hit many years ago and then he made some flops before hitting it BIG again, but this time, was it the pra’ek or nang’ek or the story?( I think it's the story:clap:)Then you have one that is so dreadful that not even that pra’ek from a BIG HIT lakorn can make the lakorn watchable.

I hope the higher ups in Channel 3 still want to believe in stars’ power to get high ratings, so they will have to bet again on NY even after lower than expected rating in LR, but it WAS still higher than current lakorn that's airing or the one that aired immediately after that. They don’t need to defend their decision because NY are one of the few stars that seem to attract popularity regardless. With an NY lakorn, no matter the storyline they’re offer, NY are good at delivering their scenes. Like you, I hope NY get a good production house for their next lakorn, because the combination of their performances and a great story will make it a hit.

But honestly, I'm happy LR got decent ratings considering how badly Thongent put it together, & lots of buzz - especially from non-NY FC in and out of Thailand. At least that way, the work NY and the rest of the cast put into it didn't completely go to waste.

Last edited:

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid

But honestly, I'm happy LR got decent ratings considering how badly Thongent put it together & lots of buzz, especially from non-NY FC in and out of Thailand. At least that way, the work NY and the rest of the cast put into it didn't completely go to waste.
The rating was decent ( well it’s GOOD if you compared to ones after it) and we didn’t even get a kissing scene until the end!:mad: Too much actions:mad::mad: and only 12 episodes :mad::mad::mad: and no news of uncut DVDsets :mad::mad::mad::mad:

Done peace out!:angel10:

liyou

sarNie Hatchling
upload_2018-8-19_20-15-41.png
Cr.nucharatka

LOL, did anyone see or share this. The picture that P' Magie posted and said was taken by P'Yaya was actually taken by P'Nadech. Haha, P'Yaya came to comment on it by herself. She wanted her One of a Kind to get credit. By the way, the pic got over 300K likes, bravo.

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bmru6tdh6aV/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=17y2tphoop0s
p off feel servely ill , thank god he kids was around . He is in icu but he is getting better . Lots of people in et r visiting. As for nakee ,major group and search entertaining will take care of it .
The 4 leads will be promoting it . That mean we will get to see ny a lot .
I am hoping for promotions from these four as in having actually some Nakee 2 events to promote it. Instead of talking/promoting about it when Nadech, Yaya, or NY is/are doing their OWN event. :angel10: