[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

mave_nice

Nadech♥Yaya
yes at your service madam president (RELUCTANT)bwahaha:risas3::risas3:glad to see NY Philippines FC thank God CH3 noticed US:cheer:
Haha Mars we should be full force when Nadech comes to the Philippines and hopefully Yaya too. We need to request!

I am still hoping that more NY lakorns will be aired here, not just LLSR and RS. Hopefully LR too and all if possible haha.

Brownie93

sarNie Egg
Edited: nadech's schedule :cheer:...mister thailand's no1 is back to being hella hot with all his events
https://www.instagram.com/p/BmkMnaPnkLR/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1ca4fvi4bv24o

Apart of me can't help but think "holy sht yaya must have planned for a huge/expensive ass wedding...must be y na is bring in them $$$$$ for her."
:fighting3:
Nadech's schedule has not confirmed yet the international watch fair on Aug 21st. :confused12:Oh please bring NY together in an event soon. I really hope to see Petra and Ramin on the runway of the watch show :cheer:

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
Nadech on "Thailand Moves Forward" programme (11th August 2018)

Feedback from some viewers (basically everyone loved Na speaking Isaan lol):
upload_2018-8-17_14-39-51.png
:love::love: Bear is excellent
He sounds like a Soundtrack, very good.

*she then proceeds to talk about what the topic of the programme*

upload_2018-8-17_14-46-55.png
I fell in love with Nadech speaking Isaan

upload_2018-8-17_14-49-37.png
Hoeyy! The community education (?) programme is very good. Nadech really flows (I'm guessing they are talking about his voice). Very cute... [the rest is about the programme]

upload_2018-8-17_14-56-12.png
Turned on the TV to meet P'Nadech on Thailand Moves Forward, about the problem of debt outside the system (basically loan sharks I think). It is excellent. I really enjoyed listening to him speak Isaan with the auntie. The dear father of nong :sad6::icon12:(I think she's referring to herself & this is a Thai expression)

upload_2018-8-17_15-6-58.png
I watched the programme Thailand Moves Forward today & I fell in love with Nadech. I like it when he speaks Isaan.

upload_2018-8-17_15-8-50.png
I like that Nadech spoke Isaan in the programme Thailand Moves Forward. When will he be given a lakorn where he speaks Isaan?

Attachments

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
Another long post, soz. I wasn't lying when I said I had a lot to try & translate hehe ><
Nadech & Yaya paying their respects on Mother's Day & trending on Twitter (12th August 2018)

Tweets from largely non-NY FC:
upload_2018-8-17_16-1-41.png
Get married already if you are going to be sweet with each other to this extent! 55555

upload_2018-8-17_16-37-32.png
Weeping. My mother-in-law and husband do whatever & don't think about my heart.
N.B Underbeddara loves Na a lot & calls him her husband :risas3:

upload_2018-8-17_16-42-39.png
Wait a second, this is Mother's Day right? I didn't miss any news right? Why does this period come very often? 555

upload_2018-8-17_16-3-5.png
This, try to consider playing (no idea what they mean by this lol) If they really happen to have good news together, I think Ya might be one very happy woman. Her boyfriend is good & his mother and family are good. This is the thing that all women around the world desire. I am Chalida (Mint Chalida) FC but today I would like to scream about #nadechyaya, they are really cute.

upload_2018-8-17_16-10-27.png
If you have a boyfriend, you must choose the person that looks at you like Nadech looks at Yaya

upload_2018-8-17_16-12-40.png
I don't follow them seriously but they are a couple that have maturity & have suitability. Since I saw them in the entertainment field, they are not striking, intense (I think they mean over the top?), not quick or slow; there is only completeness/perfection. From seeing many couples that date each other, I like this couple the most, in the eyes of someone who doesn't really follow lakorns much 55555. It's like yeah, they are suitable together.

upload_2018-8-17_16-27-37.png
Seriously, it has already been clear since the beginning, it's just that both of them may have waited for an appropriate time. Barry looks at nong like this always; I like the times that Barry looks at nong like this, it is very obvious.

This tweet made me laugh :risas3:
upload_2018-8-17_16-32-18.png
If #nadechyaya make a surprise announcement they are going to get married, I would like to apply to be the kid that serves water at their wedding; can I? It is the happiness of a fan like me oooyyy. I will scream until my throat breaks 5555

upload_2018-8-17_16-58-7.png
Waiting to scream about their wedding already ka. This couple don't have anything that people shouldn't like. Everything is good; they are beautiful, handsome, (something about the religious precepts), behave well and at this time, they are often sweet with each other. And what is Mae Kaew's caption? My tears are going to fall. From Duangjai Akkanee as Fai's woman back then, to become the daughter-in-law-to-be of Mae Kaew today.

Last edited:

ArabellaRose

sarNie Hatchling
Wow what time was it in thailand? I understand she might still be awake. And im in USA it was noon time here but it must be about past midnight there..as of 2 hours ago he was still looking at Ig and liking posts. :risas3: