[CH3] Leh Lub Salub Rarng (No Problem) : Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

ayoepan

sarNie Egg
I cant wait for today's Channel 3 RUNWAY!! I'm at work can see the video xD
Hope FC will upload the full video of NY

Btw, last night Mae Pla and Mae Keaw were attending Madonna's concert. It's unknown whether NY also there or not.
But there is some fanaccount of NY sighting in cafe near Ya's apartment. They also ride a motorbike (?)
Please correct me if am wrong since I only based on google translation haha.

Mae Pla, Mae Keaw, and P'Mai in Madonna's concert

The fanccount of NY (or maybe Na) sighting of the night Madonna concert.

The cafe of sighting

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
Oh now I get why Nadech waxed his chest, one of the reasons is for the teaser trailer of him in that vibrant red dress :whahuh:!

Ch 3 gaining a new leading actor (Yaya) & actress (Nadech) in that teaser trailer :lol:.

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
OMG! This is hilarious and I cant wait to watch. haha The short trailer was sooo good and sexy haha even Nadech as a girl. Lmao

missstaceythao

sarNie Adult
YES! Just watched the teaser and fangirled crazily! Nadech is so pretty as a girl. It just reminds me of DJA when Nadech and Yaya were dreaming. I can't wait to watch this! <3

ptenchik

sarNie Adult
О, МОЙ БОГ!!! Теперь, кто осмелится сказать, что Nadech и Яя не подходят друг другу. Мне очень нравится  

Тизер ... Они просто созданы играть в этом лакорне. Не могу дождаться, чтобы посмотреть их комедию. Точно могу сказать, что премия лучшая реальная пара, ку джин, лучший актер и актриса, а также лучший лакорн в этом году достанется им двоим, и конечно же лучший актер, исполняющий женскую роль ... Осталось еще семь дней до съемок ... хе-хе-хе :woot: :woot2:   :dance1:
Интересно, Nadech будет одеваться в женские платья, т.к. в старой версии этого не было? Надеюсь, этот образ у него только в тизере.