[CH3] Leh Lub Salub Rarng (No Problem) : Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
It's wonderful seeing everyone got together again.     

Next, Valentine Day and Yaya's birthday on March 18th.

ayoepan said:

Yes that is taken today for Mae Kaew's pre bday party.

I have my day off from the office today and been FIN all day with all the updates. HAHA.
I think I've been stalking instagram for all day. So there goes my day off... Stalking instagram... :facepalm:

My last post for today! hahaha

Another new picture updates from Mae Kaew... I would never think that Mae Kaew will tagged Yaya in Na's chest/fish necklace  :bhehe:

ptenchik

sarNie Adult
Vimalee said:
More pictures from Mae Keaw's pre birthday party.

credit Keaw_jung IG

Whose hand is this?

credit NY CLUB FB
Рука Nadech! Только непонятно: держит ли она его палец? Думаю нет.

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
hi 

ayoepan said:

Hi @yaya kugimiya, we cannot answer yes or no directly but we can deduct whether Barry was there or not, shall we ? :dance1:

Ok, first of all, Yaya was wearing FIVE chalk bags then she tagged THREE persons on her pictures, which I assumed is the owner of the other three chalk bags.
5 - 3 = 2, so who's the owner of the other TWO chalk bags ?? I'm 100% sure, Yaya own one of them. So, there is ONE left! 

If we see the old pictures (cr Pitta) where Barry joined Rockclimbing competition. We can see clearly, Barry's Chalk bag!

And now,,,, look closely to picture below... The red circle.... You know what I mean ?  :wink:
CONCLUSIONS: BARRY WAS THERE WITH YAYA.  :rockon:

thanks ayoepan  and   :welcome1: to NY world fandom

:heart:  i guess Barry took the picture for yaya we all know these love birds are inseparable.....Barry wants to play guessing game with the FCs :scratchhead2:

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
WOW WoW Wow So many future events to look forward to:

1. Valentine's Day :wub:
2. LLSR filming (seems like it has been forever :lol: )
3. Yaya's birthday (what will he give her? :scratchhead2: ), hopefully they will also meet in public for both Yaya's & Nadech's aunt birthdays party :party:
4. NY photos from Vogue photo shoot bts & magazine (is this like their first Vogue photo shoot together? :scratchchin: )

So nice that NY wore same color coded clothes :dance1:. Nadech is so attached behind Yaya that I would not remember to look where is one of his hands is at :lolyup:. That fish necklace, Nadech could be the person who tagged Yaya's name to it :lol:. Is it a salmon fish necklace? Maybe Nadech bought it for himself to remind him of the salmon fish pillow that Yaya has :pervie: or Yaya bought it for him since she has a fish of her own already & wants him to have a fish too :coverlaf:?

Is it just only me who thinks Nadech's chest is less hairy? :coverlaf: Oh wait I think he shaved them for his ordination so they are still growing :lol:....anyways they are less hairy ;).

Ms.Zoe

@bubba, thank you na ka. I remembered reading that Nadech will have shower/locker scenes in LLSR so that is why he waxed his chest hehe?

One more note, I like Nadech's cap!

ayoepan

sarNie Egg
@MsZoe : We all know NY will spend a day together for VD, but I will put my hope lower for it to be published on IG. Maybe Na will be more cautious than last year and book private room to celebrate instead  :bhehe:
If we're lucky. we'll got fan accounts for their sighting or even photograph, if Na do it BIG again... Seems that man like to show off his love in a grand way...  :wink:

Here Na fixing Ya's hair while she's preparing cake
https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/697319015132213248/pu/vid/320x180/y6vXsRE4tHwKoDHn.mp4

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Wow.....I'm so touched by Nadech's HDB wishes to his mom...... :heart: :heart: :heart:

Nadech made a card and wrote, "Happy Birthday na krub mae Keaw.  Be very happy.  This son will give you everything that life has to offer.  May all your wishes come true...Sathu"

Yaya wished HBD to mae Keaw, "Happy Birthday na ka mae Keaw.  May you be happy and healthy na ka."

poopam12

sarNie Egg
Latest news for Vic Big 3 tomorrow 4 pm (GMT+7)

I read from pantip someone who work with cn3  said maybe NY will go for this event too because of ny  in poster. 

can't wait to see NY together.

Ps. this event will live at thaitv3,com

Ms.Zoe

@ayoepan - Yes...no doubt that NY will do something special with each other on VD. Yea, the question is will Na make it grand in public like last year or will he make it in private although still grand  :lolyup:.

Our princess/queen modeling for Misty Mynx fashion brand

I hope we will get better quality photos soon.

Cr to Misty Mynx

saraokenim

sarNie Hatchling
yaya kugimiya said:
looks like hand of Nadech very obvious no one can hold yaya like this except her kalayanamit :heart:

For some reason when I first saw this pic it look like Yaya was holding Nadech's finger  :heart:  but I guess it was only my imagination