7 Margie
8 Kim
9 Yaya
10 Mario

cr to owners

ayoepan

sarNie Egg
@Ptenchik: awwww... tht duck pose is super cute xD

Found this on IG. Seems Yaya will have project work with James Ma. Her caption is very funny, she 'complained' that James didnt take her bag. Haha.
Ehemmm... only her 'One of A Kind' who always ready to hold her stuffs... :whistle:

From Aarshar IG, It's clear that Nadech was there too but left early. They have fitting for an event. Wonder wht event will be :)

Polyplus striked again with their NY teasing... :whistle:  :whistle:  :whistle:

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
:loool: so much alike....whoever puts these 2 photos together has good memory skills :thumbsup:.

Talk about memory, I hope my memory does not fail me here :lol:. I believe that photo was taken at one of Nadech's aunt's & Yaya's birthdays celebration dinner in March of 2014. March is coming soon....I am excited :dance1:.

ptenchik said:
Ха-ха! Мне нравится эта картина :dance1:

Ms.Zoe

:coverlaf:, I could not believe Nadech dressed as Monkey King for this year Lunar New Year but again this year's horoscope is Fire Monkey so it makes sense :lolyup:, well then he is the best looking Monkey King ever :yes:!

Happy Lunar New Year, Happy Vietnamese New Year - Chuc Mung Nam Moi & Happy Chinese New Year to everyone who will celebrate this spectacular holiday!

Cr as tagged

ayoepan

sarNie Egg
Happy Chinese New Year girls!

@MsZoe: Barry is the most handsome fire monkey ever :p

Apparently our fave couple are working very hard together today....
FC were waiting for them and took this video.
Look at Barry's eyes direction... Always looking at her closest sister, even though his FC surround him  :bhehe:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BBfRUUbmlcw/?taken-by=by_family
https://www.facebook.com/pagebyfamily/videos/941114435926254/

NY today. 
Noticed Barry looking at Ya's direction and his evil eyes necklace! He always wear it whenever he meets Ya lately... :p
And wonder who gives Ya the pink rose  :bhehe:

Ms.Zoe

Why am I not surprised to see both Nadech & Yaya wearing the clothes they wore in these 2 photos :lolyup:. Similar hands & eyes illustrations & to top them off he wore the evil eye necklace :yes:...I think I saw Yaya wore this pink shirt or a similar shirt like that before. I think it is one of many Nadech's gifts to her. Who decided & told the other to wear these clothes when they know that they get to meet each other in public :secret: :lol:.

Yes Nadech's eyes always wander for Yaya so I came up with the statement "His eyes will always find their ways to hers" :whahuh:. Hmmm the rose for Yaya before Valentine's Day, it could be from Nadech or one of the fans. I believe Nadech not only will give her not only 1 rose but probably like 99 more of them too :lolyup:.

ayoepan said:
Happy Chinese New Year girls!

@MsZoe: Barry is the most handsome fire monkey ever :p

Apparently our fave couple are working very hard together today....
FC were waiting for them and took this video.
Look at Barry's eyes direction... Always looking at her closest sister, even though his FC surround him  :bhehe:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BBfRUUbmlcw/?taken-by=by_family
https://www.facebook.com/pagebyfamily/videos/941114435926254/

NY today. 
Noticed Barry looking at Ya's direction and his evil eyes necklace! He always wear it whenever he meets Ya lately... :p
And wonder who gives Ya the pink rose  :bhehe:

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya

hi mochipixo

you remind me of this :heart:  :heart:  :heart:

and welcome to all the newbies :welcome1:  :welcome:  :welcome:  :welcome:  :clap2:

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
thanks bubba

is there any chance yaya went alone rock climbing? :scratchhead2: or her kalayanamit was with her :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  

ayoepan

sarNie Egg
yaya kugimiya said:
thanks bubba

is there any chance yaya went alone rock climbing? :scratchhead2: or her kalayanamit was with her :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  

Hi @yaya kugimiya, we cannot answer yes or no directly but we can deduct whether Barry was there or not, shall we ? :dance1:

Ok, first of all, Yaya was wearing FIVE chalk bags then she tagged THREE persons on her pictures, which I assumed is the owner of the other three chalk bags.
5 - 3 = 2, so who's the owner of the other TWO chalk bags ?? I'm 100% sure, Yaya own one of them. So, there is ONE left! 

If we see the old pictures (cr Pitta) where Barry joined Rockclimbing competition. We can see clearly, Barry's Chalk bag!

And now,,,, look closely to picture below... The red circle.... You know what I mean ?  :wink:
CONCLUSIONS: BARRY WAS THERE WITH YAYA.  :rockon:

ayoepan

sarNie Egg
@lovepapupi Thanks for the pictures update  :heart:
The first published dinner to celebrate Mae Keaw's bday <3

Gotta love how Na actually stand soooooo close to Ya  :bhehe: 
He constsntly stand behind/next to Ya not his mother. If no one familiar with them, they will suspect James is actually Mae Keaw's son hahaha

And poor Ya, she has crying scenes all day for Kleun Cheewit filming today. Her eyes still bit swollen...

HBD Mae Keaw... :heart:

lovepapupi said:

cr : urassayas

cr : keaw_jung

cr : a_supachai1

ayoepan

sarNie Egg
m9saeteurn1 said:
Those are recent pictures correct? Them at his moms bday? I hope so because I missed seeing them together.

Yes that is taken today for Mae Kaew's pre bday party.

I have my day off from the office today and been FIN all day with all the updates. HAHA.
I think I've been stalking instagram for all day. So there goes my day off... Stalking instagram... :facepalm:

My last post for today! hahaha

Another new picture updates from Mae Kaew... I would never think that Mae Kaew will tagged Yaya in Na's chest/fish necklace  :bhehe: