[CH3] Leh Lub Salub Rarng (No Problem) : Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

ayoepan

sarNie Egg
WOW I had a blast spazzing on Instagram because it's like non-stop grinning and smiling...
Love NYJ alot! They stick together almost everywhere.ANd Nadech as Yaya's guardian... bawwwwwww....

saki said:

Nadech looks really funny I can tell he'll make a funny woman in this lakorn. It's Yaya I am most curious about. I want to see her act like a man it will be even harder because at least, with Nadech acting like a woman it will be funny (how can anyone not laugh at the way he looks :D) but in Yaya's case she has to try harder to be funny as a man. :) Maybe act like a playboy or something. Imagine Yaya doing that lol.

I agree with you Saki. Man acts a woman is always funny, but Yaya has tougher job to be a Man in woman's body.
Wanna see Yaya's tougher side and flirt with ladies as well. Really wanna see her pull it off and succeed!

Translation by ka.ta.love.ny

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
I was expecting to see more pages here, since its Yadech :) but anyways i'm excited. Nadech is always super funny

mochipixo

sarNie Hatchling
There has been so many great photos of them together lately. I'm waiting to see what will come up for Valentine's day :)

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
mochipixo said:
There has been so many great photos of them together lately. I'm waiting to see what will come up for Valentine's day :)

hi mochi

we really dont know because Yarry is very unpredictable last year was very unexpected we all know they usually dont announced that they are dating now is another year :scratchhead2:

ayoepan

sarNie Egg
mochipixo said:
If we're lucky, we'll get fanaccount and leaked pictures.
Or maybe ww have to wait another year before it leaks (Just like VD 2015)
If we're unlucky, we'll get nothing or maybe just sighting rumor just like VD 2013

ayoepan

sarNie Egg
We all know how nadech put yaya above everything... even give her limited edition flowers. Like really?!! what kind of friend will give that special gifts hehehe
They're sighted in Grand Hyatt. Ikinda feel bad for them... Hope they' still have a blast :)

credit: Nongpeepongpuan

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Welcome AnnTfan,

We're more of a "View" thread than posting comments or discussion, just like the Rising Sun thread which had close to 3.9 millions views.    We usually don't post much unless there were something new, and we tend to combine several pictures or comments into one post to save "space?" and to comply with AF rule.

I'm sure there will be more discussion about LLSR once it starts filming.

Sometimes, I just came in, took a peek, smiled happily and then left. 

AnnTfan said:
I was expecting to see more pages here, since its Yadech :) but anyways i'm excited. Nadech is always super funny

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Some Thais have asked what was the meaning of the peach color and the 11 roses Yaya received.

These roses are called the sweet Juliette English roses.

The definition of 11 roses........You're my treasured one.    To assure someone that he or she is truly and deeply loved.

According to the definition above, Yaya, who is the recipient, is truly and deeply loved.

I've learned something new today and thank you everyone for sharing.

credit David Austin English Luxury Cut Rose

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
I saw this on IG, it has something to do with the pig plush, Ya even got tagged on it. Could someone translate it? It looks fin :lol:

Cr to ya.dech_ IG

Junyukio

sarNie Juvenile
lovepapupi said:
Caught up... Again? :woot2:
(Deleted) --- I think it's better deleted

This is awesome :thumbsup: She is really a special girl for him... :heart: :heart: :heart:

cr : ny_praew
translated by ka.ta_love_ny
ayoepan said:
We all know how nadech put yaya above everything... even give her limited edition flowers. Like really?!! what kind of friend will give that special gifts hehehe
They're sighted in Grand Hyatt. Ikinda feel bad for them... Hope they' still have a blast :)

credit: Nongpeepongpuan

Thank you all for sharing , i'm still being on C9 till now.
No wonder Ya said " he is one of a kind", yep and his every gift is also a unique.
He dressed up last night , white shirt with long sleeves, same style with this guy holding the Julliet/ England roses as below pic,
"FANACC says She met them at Sushi/Japanese Resto in Grand Hyatt Erawan"
Credit to NYinterFc facebook, you can read more details at our page na ka ;)

Mae Keaw ka, would you mind to upload another pic of Na in white shirt, i wish to check his brand mark on his left chest to get my speculation at 100 % sure  :scratchhead2:  :pervie:  :bhehe:

Cute artwork, vid and gif from NY interfc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a-oNXTs3HwI

Cr. as tagged, @arthurthao, @Titasuri