[CH3] Koo Gum - Sunset at Chaophraya (Act Art)

Amethyst

sarNie Egg
Apart from Taew and Mew, another possibility is Nychaa. She's one of the girls of this generation that Ch3 is promoting the most and she seems to be a new favorite of Khun Dang. If only Yoghurt was younger or Ch3 would actually promote Fah Yongwaree.

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Not sure who she is. She is very pretty but can she act or just eye candy? :rolleyes::p
:celebrate16:She’s new, very young. I have not seen her act n’ek but someone said a while back she was mean girl in PKF with Mew/Mai W:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Don’t assume beautiful people can’t act. There’s too many ugly actors please. :pancarta:

xodxo

Btw—I have a thing for talented and beautiful people!! LOL :celebrate16:

If I rerun PKF I’ll screen cap for u guys lol it’s my expertise lol :p

Amethyst

sarNie Egg
I like this girl. I think she’s beautiful, but would ActArt consider her??
Right? Even without makeup she's naturally pretty with this sweet and elegant vibe. Not sure if Act Art would consider her because technically she's a TV Scene's kid but if the elders really wanted to promote her, they would make it happen just like how they worked their magic with Narkee 2. I thought she was quite good in Petch Klang Fai as a little n'rai. Her body language, facial expressions, tone of voice and speech delivery were quite natural for being her acting debut. Of all the newer girls from Ch3, Fah, Oom and Pie are the most promising IMO.

Being a newbie actually has its advantages. When you're new, you're not accustomed to a particular director or acting style. Producers would likely tell you to never watch the original of the remake you're starring in so you're not focused on trying to imitate the previous actors. You wouldn't have to have all these worries about playing similar roles previously and trying to make them different from one another. Your main concern would be trying to bring out the character to life in a unique way that makes you memorable and you're more likely to grasp what the director tells you without breaking any habits. Personally, if I were to look at a lot of the so called established/popular actresses of today, I would argue that their first/second lakorns were likely their best performances to date. Of course casting a newbie could also be a disaster as seen with the latest movie version but everything really depends on timing, script and everything else to come together. The chances of any elder looking at Fah is pretty close to none but I'm just putting it out there that she's someone who has potential and I'm laughing that Ch3 hasn't casted her in another lakorn already. Realistically speaking, if they use this lakorn to push someoen to stardom, I can see it being Nycha, not because I think she has the acting chops for it but because her looks and working history plays in her favor. The other is Jeena because she's the one that they're banking on to be the next the 'it' girl.

xodxo

Right? Even without makeup she's naturally pretty with this sweet and elegant vibe. Not sure if Act Art would consider her because technically she's a TV Scene's kid but if the elders really wanted to promote her, they would make it happen just like how they worked their magic with Narkee 2. I thought she was quite good in Petch Klang Fai as a little n'rai. Her body language, facial expressions, tone of voice and speech delivery were quite natural for being her acting debut. Of all the newer girls from Ch3, Fah, Oom and Pie are the most promising IMO.

Being a newbie actually has its advantages. When you're new, you're not accustomed to a particular director or acting style. Producers would likely tell you to never watch the original of the remake you're starring in so you're not focused on trying to imitate the previous actors. You wouldn't have to have all these worries about playing similar roles previously and trying to make them different from one another. Your main concern would be trying to bring out the character to life in a unique way that makes you memorable and you're more likely to grasp what the director tells you without breaking any habits. Personally, if I were to look at a lot of the so called established/popular actresses of today, I would argue that their first/second lakorns were likely their best performances to date. Of course casting a newbie could also be a disaster as seen with the latest movie version but everything really depends on timing, script and everything else to come together. The chances of any elder looking at Fah is pretty close to none but I'm just putting it out there that she's someone who has potential and I'm laughing that Ch3 hasn't casted her in another lakorn already. Realistically speaking, if they use this lakorn to push someoen to stardom, I can see it being Nycha, not because I think she has the acting chops for it but because her looks and working history plays in her favor. The other is Jeena because she's the one that they're banking on to be the next the 'it' girl.
55555 girl woah! An earful essay lol

I find Fah pretty when I saw her on IG, she’s got a sweet personality but yea— ch3 I don’t know what’s up with them they’re like ignoring some, promoting some lol

But Fah— I didn’t watch PKF fully but skim through and remember her evil eyes lol ahahahah but my initial impression was wow She’s pretty lol :D

~~

I hope ActArt updates something soon!!! So dull leaving people guessing 555

xodxo

@KitKat516 Alright so I picked some of the best of her pictures I liked for you lol to give you the best impression of her ahahahahah

But to me— she looks much better in motion tho! I’ll have to screen cap PKF at a later time

I also believe she’s a halfie. She has big wide eyes like Mai D, and reminds me of that Natalie girl that did the princess lakron with Dekhun lol

5C7FC565-4DC6-450C-B359-6C09709122E2.jpeg 4CFB8C4A-7824-44E0-84CA-C3A4C20F3F7F.jpeg EC1AFA96-B7CB-4050-AE41-BABBC074AC7B.jpeg B87DE3B1-DD34-4EEB-A0A9-16E8B50C8D2A.jpeg
CR Fah’s IG