[CH3] Koo Gum - Sunset at Chaophraya (Act Art)

Orangeblossom

sarNie Juvenile
@KitKat516 Alright so I picked some of the best of her pictures I liked for you lol to give you the best impression of her ahahahahah

But to me— she looks much better in motion tho! I’ll have to screen cap PKF at a later time

I also believe she’s a halfie. She has big wide eyes like Mai D, and reminds me of that Natalie girl that did the princess lakron with Dekhun lol

View attachment 14467 View attachment 14468 View attachment 14469 View attachment 14470
CR Fah’s IG
Is is freaken gorgeous!!! :love::naughty2::p:rolleyes:;)

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
I remember catching a glimpse of Fah in PKF. immediately thought she could be Yoghurt's little sister. Both have beautiful round faces.

Rewatching Song Huajai - Mario could pull off the tough soldier act. He has the ability to look very stern.
There's no way Ch3 would be stupid enough to cast Nadech as Korbori. That's just lazy.

I kind of hope Taew gets the role. There, I said/wrote it lol. But all of this is out of our control :/ but since we're throwing out names, I find Yam very pretty and Thai looking. Needs more acting experience tho.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Hmmm she's pretty, not gorgeous but pretty and she looks more Thai than all the other girls. I'll have to see her in action. I like Natalie better, think she's prettier lol.

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Hmmm she's pretty, not gorgeous but pretty and she looks more Thai than all the other girls. I'll have to see her in action. I like Natalie better, think she's prettier lol.
Hahahaha :risas3::risas3::risas3:

Natalie..her lips move too much when talking 55 but she is attractive too 5555

P

PrincessKarina

How about Chippy? She kind of played a cold girl in her lakorn with Great
Maybe but to me she’s not a strong actress yet. She’s not new but she’s not experienced either in my book. Aug/Hideko is a cold person but strong portrayal of her character I feel is a challenge for Chippy. :p

Last edited by a moderator:

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Is it just me or what ? But doesn’t it feel like this is the year producers have no energy to do anything LOL like seriously we’re running into May and lakorns are still just left hanging hahahahaha

If I recall in the past, by Feb everything is already rolling. News releasing clips, bts, confirmation etc This year, half a year gone bye and lakorns haven’t moved or progressed much. Lol what is going on!!!!! ??????

And what’s worst is ch7 seems like they’ve vanished themselves lol hahahahahaha silly!!

Amethyst

sarNie Egg
Lol ops, got carried away with that long post. I seemed to be in a writing mode yesterday after talking about the Min/Hermes scandal in the other thread.

Technically Fah is pure Thai but I think she mentioned that one of her great grandparents were part Arabian? I'll skim through PKF and find the scenes that Fah were in. If memory serves me right she appeared more towards the end of the lakorn. Funny how you mention Natalie KitKat since Nat and Fah are two of Moo Asava's favorites from this generation. Natalie is cute but I find her face and body are a little on the pudgy side. Once she's older and loses the babyfat, her face will be more defined.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BST2Lu9gXjN/?taken-by=wongsarotb

I love both Bella and Taew however they need a long break from period lakorns.